Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 45

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

Fred stayed in my cunt for a long time, giving me his hot cum. My little cunt was being filled up so much and I giggled thinking how it would be if my mom had to fuck a dog just like I am doing. I shouldn’t feel this way about her, but she has told me never to do the things she has done. I mean she fucked my uncle in front of my dad, ate out her own sister and now has eaten all those other ladies, along with licking my girlfriend Marsha. Then she sucked off Brandi’s boyfriend before she fucked herself on his cock. She is more of a slut than I am and I wanted her to feel what I feel.

Fred had finished cumming in me and started to pull out, but he was stuck. So, being a dog, he put one of his hind legs over my back and it wasn’t long before we were ass to ass with his cock and big knot stuck in me. He continued to pull trying to get out of me, but all he did was pull me around the field. I was off the blanket I had been on, crawling backwards, following him. His cock was not coming out of me until his knot went back to normal size.

I heard laughter all around me as Fred pulled my naked ass backwards around the field until he was able to get loose from my cunt. It was hard to keep up with him because I was backing up while he was going forward. I saw several of the crowd taking pictures and videos of me and I’m sure Brandi will get a lot of money for my humiliation. It was taking a long time for him to pull out of me and I just followed him wherever he went. I think he made a full circle of the field we were in and ended up back where we started,. At the alter where we had just been married and I lost my virginity to him. Yes, it was Fred the dog who popped my cherry and I’ll never forget it. I will remember this day forever, especially if I ever do get married to a real guy.

Once we were back by the alter, he finally got his cock out of me and went off to lick himself to get clean. At least I wasn’t made to do that for him. But something else happened. Brandi was close by and she said, “That was so romantic Sally. I loved how you just followed your husband around to show everyone your marriage was complete with a good fucking. But now, everyone else wants some of that cunt. So, get on the blanket, on your back and get that cunt cleaned out so the others can fuck a clean one. Suck all that dog cum out and swallow it whore.”

She is finally going to let me lick my cunt and hope I can cum when I do. I know I have to get the dog cum out of me but if I can cum from eating myself, I won’t care what’s in there. I’ve had doggy cum before when she made me suck Fred’s cock so sucking it out of my cunt won’t be so bad. I did as she said, crawled to the blanket which was only short distance since Fred pulled out right next to it.

I laid on my back, flipped my legs up and over my head and brought my freshly fucked cunt to my mouth. Damn, this was feeling so good. Ever since I learned how to eat myself, I have enjoyed the taste I produce when eating it. I knew it was going to be different with cum inside me but I figured once I got all the dog cum out, I would just taste me. And I loved to taste myself. I am so much better than any other pussy I’ve had to lick.

I was getting my cunt to my mouth and the dog cum started leaking from inside me. I kept my mouth open because if Brandi saw I missed any of Fred’s cum I would be punished and I don’t like her punishments. So, with my cunt above my mouth with dog cum dripping right into it, I slowly worked my mouth and cunt closer to each other. When I was finally there I started licking myself. I was so happy I didn’t care that everyone around me was watching me perform something most girls can’t do. I licked all around my swollen cunt lips and then I made it to my fuck hole. It is now a fuck hole because it was just fucked.

I stuck my tongue in myself and tasted Fred as his cum was now flowing out of my cunt into my mouth for me to swallow. I licked and licked wanting to make myself cum and then I started sucking on myself. I sucked all his cum from deep within me and found my clit. Once I had my clit in between my lips, I began to suck on it and even bit it just a little. I was feeling my orgasm building up and I knew I was going to have a nice one just from eating myself. I didn’t care about anyone else at the moment because I was lost in self-love.

I had all of Fred’s doggy cum out of me and just tasted my sweet cunt. I worked hard to cum before Brandi made me stop so everyone could fuck me. I licked and sucked myself and did what I wanted. I started cumming from my tongue licking and it felt so good. I think I cum better from eating myself than when anyone else is doing things with my body. I do cum from them playing with me but the best cum I’ve ever had was from my own mouth.

I had a great orgasm and was ready to do it again, but Brandi had other ideas. She said, “That’s enough whore. Time to let the others have some of that horny cunt. They all will be fucking you today and you won’t stop until every hard cock here has had a chance to shoot a load of hot gooey cum into that once virgin cunt. But after five cocks that drop their load in you, you will suck it all back out to put in your belly. Then five more get to fuck it. Legs down and spread. Ok guys, it’s all yours. Have fun.”

I did as she wanted and hoped I would be able to cum from being fucked by everyone. I guess it will get me used to having so many hard cocks in me for when the boys won a game. She had said that if they lost she might let the other team have me. I don’t think that’s fair for me, but she doesn’t care what I think. If she wants an opposing team to have me, then that’s what will happen. I guess from now on, I have no choice but to do as she wants and fuck or suck anyone she says.

It didn’t take long before the guys all lined up to fuck the school slut. I laughed because the first one in line was Mr. Smith and he was sporting his little hard cock. I couldn’t even feel it in me, but he did fill me up with his cum. I think I have mentioned it before, he has a cock that is as small as a little boys but he cums in gallons. He cums so much, he filled my freshly fucked cunt so full it started splashing out when he was still cumming. Poor guy. A very small cock with a big load of cum. I just laid there and let him do his thing inside me. One thing for sure, he’ll never stretch me out like some of the others will be doing.

Once he finished fucking me, Mr. Benson was next and as he was shoving his cock into me, Brandi said, “All your male teachers along with the doctor, judge and some of the board members will fuck you first and then the boys will have a go at you. Sorry about not having the ladies who teach you here, but they are busy playing with your daddy. Tonight, if you can stay awake, I’ll show you what they did with him.”

Damn it. My daddy is fucking my teachers or he is licking their pussies. I’ve licked all of them so far and know what they are like. Now I guess daddy and I have something in common. My high school teachers. But I couldn’t think to long about daddy because Mr. Benson was doing a good job of fucking my cunt. It was feeling good in me and I know it won’t be the last time I felt my principle’s cock in me. I have sucked him off, he has fucked my ass and now my cunt is getting it. He has promised to have me under his desk quite often when he has guest with him especially if it is mom or daddy.

He fucked me hard and fast and was soon shooting his load of cum inside my little teen cunt. It is wrong for adults to fuck young teens and even more so when it is your principle. But here I am on my back with legs spread and my adult principle is fucking me. But from what Brandi has said, all my male teachers will be fucking me today before the football team gets their shot at me and I know that at any given time in school they will all have the chance to fuck me again. But I guess that’s what a slut is for. To take the cocks the other girls won’t because they want to be virgins when they get married.

I was a virgin until this morning when I got married to a dog and then fucked by him. Now I will be gang banged all day long. Guess on Monday I’ll be fucking anyone who wants to pay Brandi for me. I’ll never know how much she makes by selling my body to others but I know it won’t be much because she wants everyone in school to fuck me. But her big money comes from the movies she is selling of the things I do. I’m sure when she starts selling the one of me and Fred it will make her lots of money.

Mr. Benson has a nice cock and he felt good in me. He was taking his time to start with, but then he shifted gears and he was fucking me fast and furious. I didn’t realize that the harder he fucked me, the harder he got. I wondered if he had fucked all the sluts that were tricked like me. I guess if he has been here for a while, he has fucked his fair share of young cunts. It would have been nice if I could have been the first, but from what I hear there has been many more sluts for the school and all the teachers are still the same ones from when Wendy was the slut.

Mr. Benson continued fucking my young cunt until he stiffened up and gave me a big load of hot gooey cum adding it to what Mr. Smith put in me. He pulled out and came to my head where he knelt down and said, “Time to clean my cock my hot little cunt.”

Shit, they are not only going to fuck me but are making me lick their cocks clean after being in me. I can’t tell him no because it would only get worse for me. So, once he placed his cock at my mouth, I took him in and sucked off all the slime that was on him. It was a combination of my juice with Mr. Smith’s and Mr. Benson’s cum. I was just trying to be good and do all that is expected of me.

While I was sucking his cock clean, Mr. Jones stepped up to fuck me. He will be the first black cock in my cunt and I just took it with pride. I knew he was big because he has been in my mouth and throat along with my poor little ass. I am sure he’ll be using me a lot over the next two years as will everyone else. Mr. Jones is the one who taught me how to deep throat a big cock and so far I have had all the cocks in my throat except for Mr. Smith. His is just to small to get to my throat.

I finished cleaning Mr. Benson’s cock while Mr. Jones was fucking me. His cock was only number four in my cunt counting Fred’s doggy cock. But he was three before I had to suck the five guys cum from inside me and make sure I was clean for five more. Yep, I can see where it will be a long day for me and my cunt. Fuck five guys, suck the cum out of my cunt and then fuck five more. I will be repeating this all day until every cock here had been in my cunt at least once.

Brandi continued with her talk about my mom and daddy saying things that she thought might upset me. She talked about daddy eating my teachers pussies while I fucked the other teachers. And how much her boyfriend loved my mom’s cunt. She said Brad went back later and fucked her again and had plans to fuck her ass before the weekend was over. My parents are being used just as much as I am.

Then she said something that scared me and I didn’t like it. She said, “Someday, I’m going to put on a show with the three of them. Yep, mom and my slut will lick each other’s cunts and then daddy will fuck his little sweet girl in all three holes. But mom and daddy will be wearing blindfolds until just before we wrap it up and daddy’s about to fill his daughter’s cunt with cum. Then the blindfolds come off and everyone will know what has happened. Yep, bet daddy shoots a big load in my little slut’s whore cunt.”

She continued humiliating me with talk about what my parents will be doing while the cocks just kept poking me and cumming into my once virgin cunt. Mr. Jones had cum in me and was now shoving his cock down my throat so I could clean the slime off him. Then it was another teacher fucking me. I believe it was coach who had his cock in me now. It was hard to see who it was when I had a cock in my mouth and pubic hair tickling my nose. Once Mr. Jones had his cock cleaned by my mouth; I did see it was the coach fucking me. I knew it won’t be the last time he fucks my little cunt because if the team won, he would be included in my game winning gang bangs.

Coach gave me his cum and then I cleaned his cock. I heard Brandi say, “She will do that today but while in school she won’t be able to. I plan on having her sucking and fucking at the same time so those who get her cunt or ass won’t be able to get cleaned up unless they pay me extra.”

I wasn’t sure who she was talking to but I figured if she said it now, it would happen in school starting Monday. It looks like my classes will be on hold for me because she plans on getting me fucked all day. Unless she only allows lunch time fucks so I can stay in class to maybe learn something. I do need to keep up with the classes I take so I can graduate and maybe go to college someday. Of course, it won’t be the same as Brandi because I’ll have to take out loans and hopefully get some scholarships to help out. Brandi plans on using the money I earn for her to pay for a four-year college, which means I’ll be used hard for the next two years so she has enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.