Another School Slut - Cover

Another School Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sally was new in the area where the school gets a new slut each time an old one graduates or moves. This time it was her who fell into the trap just as Wendy Williams did many years before. Her story is told here.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Illustrated  

Mr. Benson got dressed and when we got ready to leave he said, “You got lots to learn slut and believe me, you’ll learn it all soon. I believe there are some teachers in the lounge who could help teach you.”

Brandi said, “Well, guess we’ll have to go see. If not, we can go from classroom to classroom so everyone can watch our slut sucking off her teachers. We’ll promise everyone a blow job as long as they are willing to add to my college fund.”

Then Mr. Benson said, “Guess it is the same as the others. Teachers and football players get free blow jobs while the others pay for it.”

“That’s right. All teachers get everything free. The guys get free blow jobs, and the women get a good pussy licking. Our slut will stay quite busy these next couple years. The football team all get it free as long as they win.”

I found out right then that I needed to work hard to get out of this mess I got myself into. I had to try to convince my parents to move away from here and couldn’t tell them why I wanted to leave since I said I was popular, and everyone liked me. I was now a cheerleader, and they wouldn’t understand why I wanted to leave.

We all walked out of the main office into the hall. I was the only one naked and now my sore little cunt could be seen better since all my pretty red hair was removed from my body. Well, all but a little strip that looked like an arrow pointing to my slit.

I had never seen any teachers lounges before. Not even in my old school. I knew they had them but never had to go into the room for any reason. Now it looks like I’m going to be in their lounge naked and made to suck more cocks or eat the teacher’s pussies. I don’t want to do either one. I just want to put clothes on and go to class like a normal girl would.

It seemed that Brandi knew right where it was, and she didn’t even knock. She opened the door and stepped in as she said, “I come to you bearing a gift. My little slut wants to learn how to suck cocks better and I think being teachers you all should be able to help her. And if any of you ladies want to be licked, she needs practice there to.”

All the teachers in the lounge laughed and I saw the men start to undo their pants. Mr. Smith was the first to have his cock out and said, “Well if she needs practice here is one she can suck.”

I looked at him and he had his pants all the way to his ankles and his cock was hard I think. I had only seen one real cock before and that was just a little while ago when I was made to suck off Mr. Benson. I knew they all come in different sizes from what I had read. But Mr. Smith had a cock so small I almost didn’t see it. I thought only little boys who had not developed yet had one that small. Guess I was wrong about that because his cock was what I figured one of the little boys looked like.

Brandi giggled and said, “Well slut I see Mr. Smith hasn’t changed much since last year. Always trying to get that thing in some girl’s mouth or cunt. Now, go to him and get it in your mouth. Remember to swish his cum around, show everyone what he gave you and then swallow. You’ll do that with each cock you suck.”

I began to cry again because I was treated so bad in my new school. I thought this school was so much better than the others around but am finding out it isn’t what we had thought it was. I hoped mom and dad were having better luck in their new jobs than I was in school.

I went over to Mr. Smith who teaches in my first period math class and knelt down in front of him. I had to giggle some instead of crying anymore at the size of his little cock. I wasn’t sure how to suck the little thing but will do what I did with Mr. Benson and just put it in my mouth and move back and forth on it.

I got it in my mouth and began to suck on it when I heard Brandi say, “Now that the little slut is sucking a cock, you are all free to feel her up all you want. I ask that you don’t put your fingers to far in her tight little cunt because she is still a virgin and I have special plans for that.”

I almost stopped to say something but decided I better not piss her off. She has so much on me now I’ll never get free from her. I felt hands on my ass and tits, and then around my cunt. I did feel some fingers spreading my lips open and putting them inside me but not very far. It looks like she plans to take my virginity away sometime and I have to find a way to stop her. I want to keep it for my wedding night if that even happens now. Who would want a girl who sucks off her teachers and probably most of the boys in school.

It was a little difficult trying to keep Mr. Smith in my mouth because he was so small it kept trying to slide out. But since I have to make him have an orgasm in my mouth, I did what I needed to do to keep it between my lips. I figured if I did a good job for Brandi she would let up on me and not make me do these disgusting things anymore.

It wasn’t too long and Mr., Smith grabbed my head and forced his little cock in my mouth more and began to give me what they call cum. It was nasty coming out of his little cock, but I took it the way Brandi expected me to. He didn’t even get close to my throat when he shoved it in as far as he could. Guess I should be grateful for that since I didn’t gag on it like I did with Mr. Benson.

He squirted his cum into my mouth before he stopped moving and pulled away from me. He quickly pulled his pants back up but before he got them all the way up, I was able to see his thing after it shrunk in size. It looked more like he had a pussy instead of a cock like a man should have.

I did what Brandi had told me to do and swished his gooey stuff around in my mouth before I opened up and showed everyone the little bit of cum he gave me. Then, I swallowed it down adding to what Mr. Benson had given me.

I didn’t have time to think about t much because Mr. Jones stepped to where I was and pulled his cock out right in front of me. Mr. Jones had a big black cock and he expected me to suck it. I have nothing against black people and to me they’re just like everyone else. But it is wrong for any man to pull his cock out in front of a young fourteen-year-old girl offering it to her to suck.

Brandi said, “Thank you Mr. Jones. I was hoping you would feed my slut that big thing. Please take it easy on her because she is a new cocksucker and doesn’t know how to deep throat yet. But she will learn eventually and then you can shove it all the way in.”

He said, “I’ll be careful and give her a break this time. Would you mind if I gave her a lesson on sucking a big black cock and being able to take it all down her throat?”

“Well, you are a teacher, and she needs to learn, so feel free to do what you can. Hell, we might get lucky, and she’ll be able to learn quick on how to suck big cocks.” Brandi said.

Damn it, now they expect me to get that big thing down my throat. I think they are trying to kill me. I’ll never be able to breath if he forces it down my throat. Plus, I am sure I would puke if he tried to put it all the way in. I may not have any other choice unless I jumped up and run out of school to go home. But I’m naked and if mom or dad happened to see me they would die.

Besides, if I did that Brandi would send them all the videos of me walking around naked and I’m sure she has videos of me this morning getting my hair removed and then sucking two cocks so far. I will have to do what I am told for now and pray that I would be able to stay alive once that big black cock goes into my throat.

Mr. Jones said, “Now Sally Brown the first lesson in sucking cocks. You will cherish each and every cock you are given. Whether it is a teacher, or a student, you will fall in love with it. Take my cock in your hand and talk to it. Tell my cock how much you love it and how much you want to kiss it and suck it.”

Brandi laughed and said, “When you address a cock, you will say Mr. Cock I love you.”

I hated her more each time she said anything. I don’t love anyone’s cock and don’t even want to see one let alone hold it and tell it anything. But I have to do as I’m told or else.

I held his cock in my hand and couldn’t even touch my fingertips together. It was huge and now they want me loving it and then suck it and maybe even let it go down my throat. No, this is not right. But as I held his cock, I looked at it and said, “Mr. Cock, I love you and want to suck you.”

I wasn’t told to say I wanted to suck it, but it just came out. I hadn’t even thought about it. I just wanted to be free again so went along with what I was told to do. I was turning beet red because of what I am doing and all the teachers in the room heard what I said.

Mr. Jones then said, “That was nice slut. And yes you will get to suck my cock soon, but you have a few more things to do first. Now, since you say you love Mr. Cock, show him just how much. Kiss him on the head and then work your way down the shaft, licking it all the way down and then back up so you can kiss him again.”

I followed his instructions and kissed the head of his big black cock and then began licking it all the way down to the bottom. I worked my way back up, licking it all the way up to the heed where I kissed it again. I didn’t want to do any of it but had to so Brandi didn’t send those videos to everyone I know.

Once I kissed the head of his cock for the second time he said, “That felt good and I want you licking my cock some more, all the down to the base and then I’ll instruct you on what I want next.”

I didn’t understand why my teachers were treating me this way or why I was picked to be the school slut. I didn’t do anything to anyone and just wanted to be a cheerleader. Now I will be known as a cocksucker instead of a good student or cheerleader.

I did what Mr. Jones told me to do and licked his big hard cock all the way down until I had his pubic hair in my mouth. Then he said, “Now, just keep your lip on me and listen to what I want.”

He waited until I had my lips on his cock kissing it and then said, “Now, you will begin to lick my balls. Start where you are and lick my balls all over. Once you have licked all of them, you will open your mouth and take one of them into your mouth. Don’t you dare let me feel your teeth on my nuts or you’ll have that little ass spanked so hard you won’t be sitting down for a week. Just hold it in your mouth so you get a good taste. Then when I tap your head, let that one go and get the other one in your mouth. Do it now bitch.”

He scared me and I did just what he wanted done. I have never been called a bitch before and didn’t like it now. I’m not a bitch. I was a good little schoolgirl until Brandi started turning me into her slut. Now I am just a toy for everyone to use in any way they desire. Here I am naked in the teacher’s lounge doing things with one of the teachers. No, I didn’t like this one bit.

I moved lower to lick his big hairy balls and made sure I touched every part of them. I never even thought about guys having balls before since I had never seen anyone naked except in pictures. When I saw the pictures I guess I just looked at the cocks and nothing else.

Now here I am licking a grown man’s balls and I didn’t like it. What made it worse was he was one of my teachers and he should never show any of the students what he has. I licked his balls like he wanted and then separated them so I could take one in my mouth to suck on. His nuts separated for me inside his sac, and I soon had a ball in my mouth with the other one slapping my cheek.

I held it in my mouth until I felt him tapping my head. I let go of that one and sucked in his other nut. I didn’t like the taste of him and just wished he would let me go. He let me hold that one in my mouth for a short time and then said, “OK, now it is time to move on. Release my balls and lick back up to the top of my hard cock. When you reach the top, give it a real nice kiss, and beg to suck it.”

I was glad to get his balls out of my mouth but knew I was going to be sucking his cock soon. I didn’t want to do that either but had to do it, so my parents don’t see what I have been doing in school. I licked his big cock up to the head and gave it a big kiss. I kept my lips on his cock head for a little while hoping it pleased everyone. I am trying to be a good girl by doing everything I’m told to do.

Once I thought he had enough of the kiss, I said, “Mr. Cock, I love you and want to suck you. Please sir let me take you in my mouth to suck and make you happy. Please Mr. Cock, I need to suck you.”

Everyone in the room laughed at me, which made it worse than it was. I have never been so humiliated in my life. Here I am, naked and begging to suck a big black cock that belonged to one of my teachers. I used to like Mr. Jones but now I hated him.

“Since you asked so nice, go ahead, and suck it. But be aware, I plan on getting every inch of my cock in your mouth which means it will be in your throat. I will go slow but by the time I cum, you will have learned how to deep throat a hard cock.” He explained to me.

I had a hard time just getting his big cock in my mouth and he is talking about making me take it down my throat. I guess today is the day I die because I am going to be choked by a cock while sucking it. I can see it now, the headlines of the papers. I took the head of his cock between my lips and slowly took him into my mouth.

I didn’t want to go too far in, but he was making it difficult for me because he kept pushing more of his cock into my mouth. He pushed in a little at a time and my mouth was stretched way out to take him. I started gagging as soon as he hit my throat and he pulled back some to allow me to stop gagging.

He said, “Now, Sally slut, the next time you feel my cock at your throat, I want you to swallow. It’ll be just like eating and my cock is your food. Now, I’m going to do it again so make sure you do as I say.”

He didn’t give me much time before he started pushing again and was soon touching my throat with his big cock. I was scared and when he touched my throat I gagged again. He pulled back away from my throat and said, “You forgot to swallow like I said. Now, this time I’m going all the way in and if you don’t swallow it is going to hurt you a lot. Swallow and it won’t be bad at all. So, one way or the other, you will have my big cock all the way in, and my pubic hair will be tickling your nose.”

I didn’t want his cock in my mouth let alone down my throat. I think he is trying to kill me. I can see the papers now, young teen slut, Sally Brown, choked to death on her teacher’s big black cock. My parents would hate to see that but right now I have to concentrate on what Mr. Jones is doing to me. I had to swallow his cock like it was lunch but that seems hard to do.

Brandi got up close to me and said, “Calm down slut. You won’t be the first girl who has taken that big thing all the way in. A few girls have perfected the technique on swallowing big cocks and they do it for everyone. You’ll learn and will make all the boys and teachers very happy.”

She moved back and said in a louder voice, “Just think, it might be a dogs cock in your mouth. They won’t be as gentle as Mr. Jones. Nope, they would just drive it all the way in and not care how you felt.”

Everyone laughed at what she told me and then Mr. Jones did what he said he was going to do. He held my head, and I felt his cock sliding toward my poor throat. I was ready and as soon as it hit back there, I swallowed and soon I felt his pubic hair in my nose.

Damn, I did it and had his cock all the way in my mouth and down my throat and it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would. Once all the teachers and the other cheerleaders saw that I had a big black cock all the way down my throat, they cheered and clapped that I had done it.

Mr. Jones left his cock in my throat for a few moments and then pulled back out. Brandi said, “Now that you have passed your lesson, from now on any cock that is in your mouth had better be in your throat as long as they have one big enough to go that deep.”

I think that might have been in reference to Mr. Smith and his small cock I had just sucked off. My throat was relaxing when he started fucking my face and making sure his cock went down my throat with each inward push. I remembered to swallow each time he got to my throat and soon was feeling like a pro cocksucker. Not a good thing to be a pro at because no young girl should be sucking a teachers cock. Of course, no young girl should be walking around school butt ass naked either.

Then Mr. Jones said, “Yes, Ms. Brown you ae going to be a great little cocksucker this year and will please me quite often. It will usually be in class so all your fellow classmates can watch. But sometimes we will do it in private.”

He waited giving me a chance to digest what he just said. Guess it won’t be the only time I get his big cock in my mouth. No, it looks like I’ll be sucking him off a lot in school. Then after he said that, he said, “I’m getting close to cumming in your mouth. I want you to taste it all as I shoot my sperm into you. So, when I’m ready you’ll feel my cock get a little harder and I’ll let you know it’s time. When that happens, pull back so just the head of my cock is between your lips and reach up with your hands and take what isn’t in your mouth and jerk me off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.