Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 13: Public Service (Part One)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Public Service (Part One) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Jacqueline Connolly and her daughter Katriane knelt on the kitchen floor next to each other, their cocks sliding back and forth in the slippery collars that held them in place even as they were being stroked by another. For the younger it was the brown haired Persian doctor, Jamila Faheem, who had been at the bedside of the older when she had first gone through futamutation. As she hugged her close with her other arm, her perky tits mashed together under her blue blouse against the other’s back, her cleavage easily visible, her hips flexing, her 11 inch beast purposefully in and out of the senior’s rosebud. The 17 year old’s face was upturned, her mouth open, her esophagus undulating in and out as the fiery red haired Morna MacCarthy pushed her morning load of sludge down her throat. And each time it did, each time the hand of the Iranian made it’s tactile journey up her stock, a surge of her seed jetted into the harvesting cap, down the hose and into the small storage container.

Next to her it was much the same, only with her parent, the hand around her larger tool belonged to the same person who would be taking her into work today, Contessa Whatley. The 58 year old was not as well endowed as her counterpart, who had the largest member in the nest or for that matter the one she currently milked, but it was big enough. No, for the town’s Foreign Trade Administrator, it was the bodily curves that drew the eye more. As tall as the creamy brass blonde she currently fondled, the English woman, from what she had heard had the widest set of hips and the biggest breasts in Libereco. Admittedly, Jacqueline only had anecdotal evidence of that having not seen any numbers, but it was a widely held belief. As her own 10 inches repeatedly spewed it’s glory into the crown cap and along the hose with each stroke, her mouth was being filled from above by Jennifer MacCarthy. The blonde 39 year old, taller than herself but two years younger, was more a friend of her sister than hers and mother of the flame haired teenager filling her daughter with sludge. The two actually worked together for the Libereco Port Authority as customs officers. Face buried deep within her fleshy cleft, the Irish futamute gulped down her morning meal methodically as her cum was pulled from her pipe.

Since mother and daughter had developed cocks of their own just over a month ago, this had become somewhat of a ritual. While it was true they no longer spent all of their time at home wallowing in the self-produced mud of their communal cradle, they still did sleep there at night. Both had come to understand that their bodies were not their own and that their mouths were to be used by others in the household at their leisure. Each morning it was much the same. They would get up early and allow themselves to empty with the aid of contraction belts much like those found in the slut suits the students wore at school, and then kneel for whoever wished to feed them their breakfast that day. Not everyone usually did. Today for example, these had been the only asses that had sat upon their faces. No doubt Colleen and Ruby were saving their fudge for some other purpose or hoping to anyway given what she knew of the academy issued undergarments both girls wore. She was somewhat surprised her sister had not availed herself of her servitude though.

“That’s right baby, keep swallowing, keep shooting your lovely cream for me,” Contessa cooed in her ear as her throat pushed down more of the tall futamute’s shit. “It’s good that you saturate so easily now Jackie, you’ve come so far since August. You’re such a willing shit slut now. You’ve become really popular with the girl’s down at the town hall. You’ve fit in quite well.” A groan from behind her broke the patter as the older woman’s furrowing pace increased. “Oh yes baby ... Squeeze ... like that, squeeze ... my cock ... more,” she then urged through suddenly labored breath.

As the long slimy snake of shit from the tall Irish blonde wended it’s way down her throat, Jacqueline firmed her anal grip on the penetrating prod of the older woman trying to bring her to the same level of euphoria she currently found herself on. The clerk had grown quite comfortable with the seasoned touch of the chestnut brown haired futamute in the short time they had lived under the same roof. Not a small woman herself, she liked the fact that she could lean back into the generous cleavage of her 39E breasts, tilt her head back and allow herself to be used at the leisure of others. Neither her nor her sister’s relationship with their parents had been a good one growing up. Her troubling marriage only furthered her fractured homelife more. However the British futamute seemed to sense that in her immediately. She had a caring, nurturing nature to her that she had become attached to in the short time she had known her. That the two worked in the same building each day only made the bond between them stronger. While it was still early her domestic situation, sharing the parenting duties with three others while leaving the day to day pressure of ‘survive, achieve, comply’ behind her was better than any she had experienced so far.

As she understood it, every nest featured a few commonalities in terms of composition. Each normally featured four school aged offspring, one for each class. With two sophomores in Morna MacCarthy and Ruby Connolly and no one from the freshman class, their brood was one of the very few exceptions to the rule. Among the parents was always someone who had trained in the medical field, be they a doctor, a nurse, or an EMT. As well included within that number was a long time resident of the community almost always in their 50’s or 60’s to provide guidance to those younger than they. It was this last role that the Whatley woman filled amongst them. She had explained that with the previous relationship between the MacCarthy’s and the Connolly’s the community felt it was best that Jacqueline and Katriane spend their first year amongst those they were most familiar with. Contessa had already speculated that they would probably reorganize after the first year, perhaps to bring in a recent university graduate with likely Jennifer moving with Morna.

Jacqueline reached up and pulled her face further into the crevice of the MacCarthy woman, stretching her lips further apart as more filth filled her maw and the firm fingers of her the woman who was becoming a mother figure to her kept pace with her fecal gorging, beckoning her thick beast to spurt and spurt again. In response, the one time resident of France, squeezed her ass cheeks together matching the momentum until she felt the throbbing in her ass, the tightening grip on her own tool, and finally the flooding of her dirty depths with the cream of the 58 year old futamute. She smiled inwardly, pleased that she was able to add a little joy to the other’s morning and as she was milked of her seed, she continued milking another of hers.


All around her the hall was buzzing with pre-class traffic. A lovely looking young dark haired girl was on her knees with her back against the wall while an older braided blond girl raised the hem of her sea green, midnight blue, and silver grey tartan skirt, pulled down her pink panties, and backed herself over the first’s upturned face. Pulling her ass cheeks apart, she lowered them onto the parted lips of the first, who closed her eyes as her hips began thrusting to and fro, her throat expanding and contracting in time. As she swallowed her hand crept to her slick, stiff member and began sliding up and down it’s length. Soon a droplet of translucent white beaded upon her mushroom, and then another, then a small spurt splashed over her fingers, and suddenly a veritable fountain of cream was launching itself from her cock, splattering all over her school uniform again and again.

A second girl showed up then, this one seemed to have a blend of both Latin and Asian facial features. Unlike the blonde, when she raised her skirt she wore the same Slutsuit they had issued to Birna a couple of days ago with her school uniform. As the two conversed, she casually unfastened the bottom half and lowered it which still left the student’s pipe encircled by the cock collar on belt she wore. Glancing around and looking a bit closer she noticed the same garb peeking out from the school uniforms of all but the oldest students. She saw a couple other trysts, much like this one, dotting the hall and surmised that if she walked around the corner she’d likely see even more. She smiled inwardly. She had made the right choice for her little girl.

It had been just over a year since Mariel Fischer had last been on the island and several before that. To be sure, her last visit had been a momentous one, her 15 year old daughter Birna was an absolute peach. She had the same compact muscular build that had helped her compete in swimming throughout high school and university, as well as her turquoise eyes. However, her slightly darker complexion and blonde hair were from her seed mother Ginessa Alejo, who at 36 was a year younger than she was. She had met her sister Alvera, a sophomore at the time, her first day on campus. The tall brunette had helped her through her freshman year. When her younger sibling began her studies a year later, the pair had done their utmost to lovingly enslave her as she had been 12 months before. The three had remained close ever since. When it came time to breed, it was only natural the other parent would be one of them.

Since those heady days her career had been mostly focused on coaching and education. There had been a couple of stints in sports broadcasting but she wasn’t really one for celebrity, even dating back to her competitive swimming days. She had run helped run university swim teams in Santiago and Ghent, before becoming the head coach in Reykjavik and helping run their national program six years ago. But after homeschooling Birna for a year, it was evident that the girl needed to be on the island, needed to be around others who could relate to her that were her own age. She was the most important part of her life. There were no regrets when she resigned over the summer. Now here she was standing in the halls that had seen the growth and development of countless other young futamutes in their day. And now she would be helping those girls out with that process just as her lovely Birna would be helped by others.

“Mariel ... Mariel,” she heard a distant voice call, “Did you hear me?”

“Oh sorry,” the pixie haired brunette apologized, stumbling out of her recollections.

“Where were you just now?” asked Rita Montrose, the Vice-Principal with a smile.

“Just thinking about the changes in my life since I first landed on these shores all those years ago,” the swimmer replied as she noticed the blonde girl had adjusted her stance. The younger student beneath her collapsed into sitting position, pulling her down on her mouth as she her desperately gulped down her piss. Even though her hands had abandoned her tool her cock continued to launch volley after volley of her pearly prize into the air as she swallowed.

“You underwent your futamutation on campus didn’t you?” Heike Bischoff gushed.

“Yes, I did,” the well toned woman admitted, noticing the younger teacher’s eyes taking in her generous cleavage while wondering about the girl’s incredible continual orgasm.

“They’ve upgraded since you were there,” informed Brecklyn Foster. “The sorority got a new examination chair after my sophomore year.”

“You went to Bergen as well?” the Austrian queried as a fourth student, a taller dark skinned girl with long beaded dreads, join the other three. The recent Reykjavik resident watched as the second upper classman who had been dancing from foot to foot, had the bottoms of her slutsuit quickly removed by the recent arrival, who then embraced her from behind and positioned her over the torso of the black haired girl against the wall. Dusky fingers wrapped themselves around a bronze cock as the taller girl whisper into the ear of her slightly shorter colleague. As the last was stroked by the first, she relaxed and her golden nectar poured out of her and soaked the blouse of the youngest.

“We both did,” the Bischoff woman interjected. “So did the woman you will be subbing in for,” she added with a grin.

“She should be along shortly,” Principal Sonja Hofmaier assured her.

“Shelby taught physics and Esperanto,” Lorena Montrose detailed. The guidance counselor was quite a bit shorter than her mother, shorter than even she was, though nearly as curvy for all that. Still the familial contrast in height was somewhat jarring to the Fischer woman. “How are you at those?”

“Well, I did take some of the first in university so I’m not a complete stranger to it,” the big breasted 36 year old revealed. “And ever since this position became a possibility I’ve been boning up on my Esperanto. It might be a bit rough to start, but it will get better I’m sure.”

“That’s good to hear,” the younger French native nodded with a smile. “I’m fluent and I’ve taught it before so if you do need a bit of help, let me know.”

“Do all of the students have the same response to eating shit and drinking piss that she does?” the Fischer woman asked as the young girl continued to spurt her seed upwards without any tactile enticement.

“As a matter of fact yes,” Rita confirmed with a smile. “Quite a sight isn’t it?” she observed turning her attention to the group in tartan. The first now empty stood up from her perch and the bronze skinned Asian girl turned around and took her place. As she sat down, her momentum caused the legs of the raven-maned student to splay outward and her body to slide down the wall. The first adjusted her position as she descended, found the other’s open maw, and with a groan pumped her mouth full of filth. After a momentary respite the five inch length that had momentarily paused in it’s incessant spewing, started up once more in rhythm to the flexing of the throat above.

“It’s the Conditioning Collar she is wearing, they’re all wearing actually,” Brecklyn pointed out. “They are new this year.”

“The kids call them ‘Cum Collars’ for rather obvious reasons,” Heike revealed with a chuckle. “They are paired with the implants each of the students have. Whenever they swallow feces or urine it releases the block on the implant. If they are saturated, like she is, and the implant’s pulse is set high enough, her hips flex, her cock slides up and down in the restraint on the belt, and you get instant fireworks,” she spelled out with a grin.

“They do seem to be enjoying themselves,” the swimmer agreed. “Does this happen all the time?”

“We are on the semester system here so there are only four classes a day,” Lorena explained. “But we allow a 20 minute break between classes to allow students to get from one to the next.”

“As well as one 80 minute long lunch break,” interjected her mother. “Most schools have a pair of 45 minute ones and split up the student body. We just felt that it made for a better community for everyone to eat together.”

“Teachers as well?” the newest queried as she watched the stomach on the young futamute slowly start to grow a bump as she gorged on her fudgy feast.

“We actually have a table reserved for staff though if any of us wants to sit among the students that’s also fine,” the Foster woman added.

“You do seem quite interested in the girls over there,” the Vice-Principal noted as she moved in behind the woman and slid her arms around her waist, her tightly wound bun making her seem even taller than her 5’10” height.

“Who are they?” the turquoise eyed teacher pondered as she accepted the embrace.

“The one with the blonde braids, is Briana Engblom,” the Guidance Counselor detailed. “She’s a senior, one of the school’s best athletes, not so much swimming though. Track and Field is her specialty. She holds the current record in the Heptathelon for the group of schools we compete with in Denmark.”

“She definitely has the musculature for it,” the pixie haired brunette nodded taking in the scene as the last to arrive, slid her own midnight blue bottoms off and squatted down next to futamute being fed. The dreadlocked futamute then added her hand to the thrusting motions of the girl’s hips which only became more pronounced with her touch, her cum launching itself even further into the air.

“The one sitting right now is Tan Mingmei and the one doing the masturbating is one of our surrogates Chandler B Three,” she went on. “They’re both juniors. Mingmei is quite the little scientist, she apprentices at Creative Research Group across town. You probably have her in one of your classes. Chandler is more humanities friendly I’ve found. They’re both on the volleyball team, but Chandler is the better of the two. The Tan girl is a favourite of the cheerleading squad though.”

“She does look like she would be,” smiled her full figured counterpart as she felt the hands of the other’s mother slowly slide up her body and cup the underside of her breasts. “What about the one being fed?”

“That’s Darcia Madiera, a freshman,” the German schoolmarm filled in. “Her mother works with one of the women I live with over at the futamute breeding labs in town. You’ll love her older sister Tyler. She’s a senior this year, one of the standouts on

the swim team.”

“Do you think Darcia will try out?” the future coach asked, feeling herself starting to harden under the soft ministrations of the older woman behind her.

“That’s the rumour. They wove it into her genetics just like they did Tyler,” Sonja informed her. “If I recall correctly, her seed mother Desirae Babineaux was on the swim team in high school. I know she is predisposed to it through hypnopaedia in any case.”

The Portuguese/French hybrid’s cheeks puffed out one last time with a final grunt from above as the Tan girl pushed the last of her filth into the mouth. The hand that steadily stroked her small tool pulled her pearly prize from her loins over and over as she swallowed her decadent dessert. She only wished Brenda was here as well, lying beside her, or maybe with her hand on her cock. The two had become close friends in the short time they had been awake. They had already dined on the dirt of each other, of each of their parent’s. The hand left her pipe momentarily as the bronze ass lifted from her face only to be replaced by a pair of descending spread orbs of a darker hue. Her face was wedged deep within her slimy cleft and her lips were forced apart once more. Chandler’s green eyes sparkled as she looked down her back into her amber ones with a smile and caressed her hair. She let her own close and luxuriated in the renewed flow of filth as her member was pumped by a different hand. “Oh well, more for me,” Darcias Madeira thought inwardly with a smile, “more and more for me.”

“Briana dear, come over here please,” the younger Montrose beckoned. “There is someone I’d like you to meet.”

“Yes, Miss Montrose,” the braided blonde complied, quickly slipping her panties back on, picking up her pack and approaching the group of teachers.

“This is Miss Fischer, a new teacher here at LPI, she just arrived from Reykjavik last week,” the shorter woman introduced, “and this is Briana Engblom one of our seniors and best athletes.”

“Thank you ma’am” the student blushed taking entirely too long with the ensuing handshake. “You were too. I recognized you from the trophy case next to the main office.”

The tweed brown brunette noticing the sparks between the two, gently pushed down on the upper classman’s shoulder’s. “Why don’t you greet Miss Fischer properly Miss Engblom?” she asked rhetorically.

The track and field star slowly sunk to her knees as the Guidance Counselor quickly undid the new staffer’s pants and disrobed her lower body, allowing her thick nine inches to rise toward the girl’s descending face.

“Dresses dear,” her mother murmured into the Austrian’s ear, pausing her ministrations long enough to lubricate her fleshy prong of similar length if not girth. “Always wear dresses or skirts to school. It’s just easier that way.”

Mariel groaned as the Engblom girl licked her lips and deliberately slid them over the entire length of her cock while the taller 61 year old Vice-Principal gripped her hips and penetrated her from behind at the same time. Her daughter stepped in and replaced her mother’s hands on her breasts with her own. “Welcome to LPI Mariel, welcome to LPI,” she cooed and then buried the swim coach in a deep long kiss.


Though she always saw herself as one day being a part of the Government of Libereco, Akila Reeves finally arrived at her current position in a somewhat roundabout manner. Double majoring in Political Science and Scandinavian Studies, upon graduating she left Bergen, she accepted a one year research opportunity at the University of Lund to further the latter, before moving onto a three year fellowship at Princeton that combined the two. Upon returning to the island at 28 for the waking of her first daughter Camila, the ginger red academic was quickly placed within the local government. By the time her third year at the institution began she had been promoted from the general pool of clerks to departmental assignment bouncing from one to the next. When Madelaine Tilbury became the Mayor three years ago she tabbed the turquoise eyed surrogate as her Chief of Staff.

While she had not been present for any of it having spent the vast majority of her university summers touring the Nordic countries, rumours about Deputy Mayor Constantina Martinez found her ears in time once she returned to Libereco. The Spanish woman, having finished second in the election, assumed the post. There were no parties or other political machinery on the island. It was government by citizens for citizens. She had actually been favoured going in having finished runner-up to another the last time out. For her part the amber eyed futamute almost 15 years her senior, had a helpful, caring demeanor. She could see why voters would be attracted to her. She could also understand why the whispers she had heard might have had some truth to them. As she sat in the bus with Radomila Zidlicky, her colleague at town hall as well as a co-parent in the nest she was a part of, Akila thought back to the time when she decided to find out the veracity of what she had heard for herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.