Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 18: Here and There (Part Two)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Here and There (Part Two) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“Everyone on the island wears them sweetie,” Juliette stated as Jamila Faheem peeled the backing off of one of the treatment patches. “Look, the doctor is putting this one on me and then next one is for your sister,” she explained lifting her shirt enough for the Persian to smooth the blue square on her lower back. “Show him yours ‘Mila,” the blonde them prompted.

“She’s not lying, Darrell,” the shapely brunette confirmed lifting her blouse and revealing her own. “This little baby not only inoculates against most common illnesses, but also contains numerous vitamins and nutrients essential to life on an island where not every type of food is easily grown. It works hand in hand with the vitamins I’ve been having you take the last few months.”

“Come on bro,” the stocky girl with the carrot red bob urged pulling her shirt tails out of her jeans. “Everyone has one.”

“Well ... OK,” the 26 year old engineer conceded reluctantly after seeing the other two undergo the same procedure and the physician herself reveal hers. He unbuttoned the mauve satin shirt Juliette had chosen for him as the hydrofoil sailed out of the port of Helsingborg and into open water. His fiancée had been making a lot of his wardrobe choices lately beyond the panties she had him wearing on a daily basis. Both his shirts and slacks were of a different cut than he was used to, and lately she had him trying out different types of stockings and garters as well. In fact unbeknownst to anyone but his girl sitting beside him, he was wearing a black lace pair trimmed in violet right now under his trousers. Of course as had been the case for some time now, his cock was under lock and key completely under the control of the girl he had fallen for at her Mother’s insistence. But it wouldn’t be too much longer now. He would meet her, impress the woman, and finally be free of the device, free to make love to his beautiful wife to be.

“Here, have some water sweetie,” Juliette offered, getting up from her seat and grabbing a pair of bottles from the refrigerator in the cabin. “You too Ashley.”

“Hydrating is always advised the first time you put one of those patches on,” the Faheem woman divulged, pushing her glasses up on her nose. “You should try to get down at least three before we get to the island. We have enough here.”

Over the next few minutes both Farraghers followed the advice of the Iranian native and steadfastly drank the bottled water until each had finished off a trio of the beverages. During this time Jamila pulled out her medics bag and set it on the table in the middle of the room.

“What are you doing now?” Darrell asked curiously as he downed the last of the liquid.

“Well, we still have over two hours to go before we get to Libereco, Darrell. We may as well get started with some preliminary testing now,” she informed the slender man with a smile. “Get it out of the way. We don’t want to keep you from your bride any longer than we must right? Here, jump up on the table, hands and knees.”

“I guess,” he shrugged after glancing at Juliette and seeing her nod of encouragement.

“You’re going to need to remove your trousers for this, sweetie,” she further directed.

A pained expression crossed his face as he glanced first at the doctor, then his sister, but further non-verbal urging from his

lover drew forth his compliance. “She is your sister, I’m sure there is nothing she hasn’t seen before,” the latter added.

“Nice panties bro,” Ashley teased as his undergarments revealed themselves. “Oh, and stockings too.”

“He looks as good in those as I do,” the Kersey girl commented as she helped her sissy in training up onto the table.

“I have a pair just like those actually,” the brunette remarked admiring the legwear pulling a telescoping spreader bar out of her bag. She quickly clipped it on each ankle then clamped it to the table’s edge. Handing a second to the blonde 28 year old she instructed “If you could do the arms the same way, we can get started. You have the key Juliette?”

“Right here,” she confirmed as she and the younger Farragher snugged the 26 year old’s wrists into the cuffs rendering them motionless.

“What’s going on Julie?” he asked nervous with the rapidity at which events had turned.

“Just like Dr. Faheem said sweetie,” she calmed holding the key to his chastity device up in front of him. “She’s going to begin your testing.”

“What ... what kind of testing?”

“Why, virility testing of course, silly,” his fiancée chided with a smile. “If we are to be together for life, and you are going to be a part of the community, she needs to know these things. We have limited space to work with on the island. Everything is planned out, even the population.” She pulled his panties down and carefully removed the cage that she used to keep his cock prisoner before sliding them back up over his rapidly hardening member. “Better sweetie? Does Dariella like it when her lovely satin panties rub up against her clitty?”

The sissy heard the special name Juliette called him when they were alone and quickly glanced at his sister to see if she had noticed. Her mischievous grin and twinkling eyes told him she had indeed picked up on reference. He felt the satin gusset pulled to the side and cool lubricating gel fill his crevice. His eyes widened in alarm when he felt the first probing fingertip brush up against his rear entrance. This was their thing, their private thing. Even his fiancée had only done it a couple of times and now this complete stranger was going was going to push her fingers in there ... and his sister was going to watch while she did. Her tip pushed past the resistance of his rosebud and a moan escaped from his lips as he felt it wriggle forth.

“Does Baby Dariella like it when doctor plays with her pussy?” Juliette whispered in her ear holding her close. “She does, doesn’t she? Yes, yes, she does.”

Despite her misgivings, her body betrayed her. Dariella felt her clitty hardening, stretching, finding it’s fullness as the dark haired woman slowly sawed her finger in and out. A second one joined the first as her pussy loosened and she sighed with desire. In and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, a third joined in, then a fourth as she relaxed even more letting the caressing of her walnut wash over her resistance. Again and again, her arousal lapped at her consciousness, gradually rising higher and higher. All too soon she was thrusting back against the probing digits, wanting to prolong the pleasure of the doctor’s repeated touch. “Yes, yes, Juliette was right,” Dariella thought swimming in the rhythm of her lust. “I did like it when the doctor played with my pussy.”

“Being a girl feels so nice doesn’t it sis?” Ashley prodding, pushing her sibling further down the path towards sissydom, holding her chin in her hand and looking into her green eyes. The redhead had been dying to take part in her conditioning ever since her friend had told her that she started her fledgling baby sister on hormones a few months ago. “Yes, it does, doesn’t it baby?” Quickly she pulled out a tube of lipstick from her purse and with nary a protest painted the lips of her soon to be lost older brother, then her own. “Sister kiss Dariella, sister kiss now,” she instructed leaning in. Their lips met and she let her hands travel beneath her outstretched arms until she found her nipples. Softly she traced a path on the pink with her fingertips as her

tongue plunged into the pliant oral depths and she smiled around the ensuing moan. She imagined Juliette must have noticed her development though she wondered if Dariella actually did. She knew she could certainly feel the slight swelling of her breasts as she teased them.

The Kersey girl glanced back over her shoulder at Persian a year younger than her, meeting her eyes, watching the four fingers furrowing her fiancee’s rosebud increase in speed as her backwards thrusting matched the physician’s intensity. She was truly lost in the moment. A look forward won her the same look of satisfaction from her carrot topped lover, violating her new sister’s mouth while caressing her areolas. It was time. She pulled out a pair of pink satin panties with deep red lace hearts on the trim from her purse. She had been saving these ones for today. Wrapping her right hand in the soft fabric she lazily worked across her stomach, around her thighs, to her perineum, and then up to her very swollen balls, purposely avoiding her stiff clitty. The 28 year old used a single finger to slightly trace the contour of the rounds, kissing a rib here and there as she heard the muffled whimpers of her sissy.

“Does Dariella need to make spurties? Does Dariella need to make big spurties for Mommy? Does Baby Dariella want the nice doctor to fuck her pussy until she spurts her cream in Mommy’s hand?” Juliette teased as she slowly let her pantied hand glide towards her sissy’s leaking clitty, grinning as her screams of desire were captured by her sibling’s lips. “Mmmmm, she does, doesn’t she? She wants to make big, big spurties for Mommy and Doctor and Sister, yes she does. Here we go sweetie, here we go.” And with that she brought her satin palm to slippery, hard pole, letting the desperate humping of the 26 year old provide all the momentum of the moment.

The sensual tingling induced by the fondling of the three women surged through Dariella’s body in waves. Again and again she thrust back and forth vigourously, desperate to feel the soft touch of their hands as her lust careened crazily out of control. Back and forth, in and out, back and forth, in and out, building, building, buzzing, throbbing, closer, closer, more and more. Back and forth, in and out, back and forth, in and out, faster, faster. Her tongue tangled with that of her sister as she relentlessly rammed her pussy onto the four fingers of the doctor, feeling her prostate thrill with every touch, Closer, closer, faster, faster, her mewls echoed down the throat of her sibling.

“Spurt for Mommy Baby Dariella,” Juliette cooed once again into her ear. “Make big spurties for Mommy, Doctor, and Ashley Sweetie.”

And Dariella did. With a final groan her carnal cresting was upon her. She felt her cream gush from her clitty over and over and over. Each time she flexed her hips forward another eruption of her ecstasy spewed forth. Again and again and again, her bliss cascaded over her consciousness with each thrust. She was making spurties for Mommy. She was making spurties for Doctor. She was making spurties for Ashley. Yes, yes, she was making spurties.

“Good girl Dariella,” her sister praised breaking her kiss and watching her blonde friend’s cum filled hand slide towards the sissy’s mouth as Jamila’s replaced it. The redhead smiled when her sibling, in her lust, lapped up her own spunk without hesitation even as she continued shooting her load into the second waiting palm. “Yes, yes, good, good girl. Big sis is so proud of you, baby.”

The Persian’s hand was rapidly filling. Juliette moved her now empty one to the restrained figure’s right nipple bumping her younger lover’s fingers from it. A glance from one to the other told the latter, that it would be her turn soon. Moving to the side the short girl slipped her hand underneath the still gushing cock as the physician cupped her own over the sissy’s mouth. Dariella greedily cleaned the second palm, and the fingers that scooped the facial smears into her mouth. Eventually, as she finished licking the jism off of her sister’s digits the sissy’s thrusting began to slow and she gradually began her descent.

“Oooooh, oooooh, please, please, I need to stop a little, please,” Dariella murmured through her lustful stupor. “Please, please no more.”

“Oh Sweetie, the doctor is not done with her test yet. No, she is not,” her fiancée soothed. “We still have almost two hours yet.

I haven’t played with your pussy yet and neither has Ashley. We all have to have our turn baby. We all have to have our turn.”

“You still have a lot of semen to give us Dariella,” the physician observed. “At least three more orgasms I think. Maybe four.”

“Hear that sweetie, three or four more spurties for you,” the 28 year old enthused. Juliette and Jamila quickly changed places while Ashley pulled a pair of pale green satin panties from her handbag. “Here we go sweetie, here we go,”

With that four new gel coated fingers slid into Dariella’s pussy and her climb began anew.


“So now what?” Kajsa Ekblad asked as she sipped on her red wine, somewhat nervously. The black haired 29 year old had never thought herself capable of a play such as this but here she was, perhaps only hours away from controlling a company that distributed lotions, creams, and other beauty products throughout southern Sweden.

“Now we wait,” Vanya Agarwal replied with a smile from across the booth in the upscale restaurant of the hotel they were staying in.

“It’s only a matter of time before he realizes he’s cornered and has no choice in the matter,” Alvera Alejo pointed out. “We’re ironclad. We used five different companies to grab up almost everything your father went public with but have since consolidated it all under Kattegat Holdings, our main trading arm.”

“We actually own more of Rosenblad than you do at the moment,” the violet eyed blonde observed wryly. “Not to worry though, it has never been our intent to do anything other than to stand behind you in support. When I explained everything to my boss and she saw the figures she agreed that this was a good opportunity but only if you were at the wheel.”

“So what happens to my father in all of this?” the green eyed girl queried glancing through her glasses over to the bar where Nils Ekblad, somewhat distressed, was talking to a shapely woman with strawberry blonde hair.

“Short term, he remains a minority stockholder,” the lawyer revealed before taking a pull of beer from her mug. “Though between the two of us, we’ll be able to block anything he wants to try. We now control 58% of the company.”

“Ideally, we would like to negotiate a buyout and firm up your control even more,” the banker added.

“What about the other thing?” the Ekblad woman prodded lowering her voice. “What about the Red Fem?”

“Vanessa?” Vanya poked, looking at the antique clock behind the bar. “Vanessa and her mother are waiting up in our suite.”

“Her mother?” the other questioned, somewhat incredulously.

“Alexis is our Public Relations Admin on the island,” explained the 27 year old.

“Let’s face it girl,” the tall Latina commented sardonically. “This qualifies as both public and relations.”

“What’s he up to now?” Kajsa wondered aloud as her father got up from his stool and, arm in arm with the woman, he had been conversing with, started towards the elevators.

“That’s a friend of ours he is with though he doesn’t know it,” the Agarwal woman divulged with a smile. “She is likely convincing him that turning the company over to you is the best course of action. And our Willow, she can be quite convincing when she wants to be.”

The doors closed and moments later the floor numbers lit in sequence as the car started to rise as the waitress brought their

desserts.

Alvera turned to her daughter. “Homework done?”

“Just finished Mom,” the 14 year old grinned spotting her ice cream sundae on the tray.

“Take your time, enjoy the crème brule,” the lawyer advised as the dishes were served. “We’re not going anywhere. We’ll go up after we done here.”


It had all happened so quickly. One minute Rebekka was perusing the latest fashions being displayed on the floor of Hidebound Leatherworks, the next her arms and ankles were strapped into some kind of framework she could not free herself from. The panic she was feeling, exposed as she was to Monica Hartley, Kaja Engblom, Adelyn Kersey, their daughters Madison, Haifa, Jasmine, her niece Melissa, and the two students that had restrained her Rosalita and Jovita was being gradually worn away by the waves of lust pulsing through her body. Forwards and back her hips thrust of their own accord and she could understand why. On the bus, she had foolishly given up the password to her phone in a moment of arousal, but there were no phones in anyone’s hands now, much less her own. What was going on?

“Your daughter tells me that she is getting a new dress today because she has been such a good girl,” Monica began as guided the Engblom girl forward and she snuggled in beside the trapped woman.

“She was actually in yesterday with Jasmine, Haifa, and Madison picking it out,” Adelyn divulged watching the redhead’s slow descent with amusement.

“She picked the one you liked best Ms. Hearn,” the green eyed blonde blurted with a grin as slid in on her other side.

“I was with them, looking at something for you actually,” the librarian remarked as the two young girls pulled the restaurateur’s jogging pants down to her knees, exposing her glistening rod. “Commando again? You do love your cotton don’t you sweetie?” She then nodded to the two apprentices who stepped forward with her purchase. “I think you’re going to really like this. I actually had it specially made, just for you. Kaja here helped with the design.”

“This is going to be a little difficult with all of her squirming,” Jovita giggled as she produced a Slutofier Belt with the words “Maddie’s Slave” stitched on either side of the Cock Collar and handed one end to Rosalina.

“I’m sure you’ll find a way dear,” the Hartley woman assured the pair as the two freshman lent a hand in stilling the gyrations of the one between them while the older students set about their task. “Haifa, Jasmine, perhaps you can help hold Ms. Hearn still for the girls while the work.”

Rebekka couldn’t believe how hot she was getting. It was even worse now. It was bad enough when she saw Madison, but she felt her lust ramp itself up when the Kersey girl got close and then again when the smallest of the trio made contact. The leather slid around her waist and between her legs. She hadn’t worn one of these since university. The round was firmed against the sides of her cock still thrusting even more vigourously than it was. A second slippery piece was pushed into her asshole. A ring like the first, the purpose of this one she knew was to keep her sphincter open. And now it was. She heard a lock

click into place behind her and she then understood that would never be coming off. It was a part of her now.

“Yes, you really like your new toy don’t you Bekka?” Monica teased as the others watched her succumb to her uncontrolled humping. She didn’t even notice the 63 year old Kaja Engblom behind her until she felt her curly black hair tickle the skin on her neck. The 14 year old’s moved in closer then, forcing the woman to feel their bodies as they pulled her jogging pants back up. And then the gentle touching began.

First Jasmine circled her fingers around her cottoned shaft letting it glide across her palm again and again. Haifa’s thumb then found her mushroom and started gently rubbing back and forth across it’s surface. Moments later the invasion of her rosebud began and the computer technician squeezed her daughter closer to the bound woman and slid two long fingers into the latter’s anal canal. The trio looked watched anguish and pleasure flicker back and forth on the woman’s face as they gradually used her carnal desires against her.

“Thats right Rebekka, let our fingers make you good. Back and forth, in and out, it all feels so lovely doesn’t it?” The Swedish futamute cooed as she pushed a third digit into her ass. She nodded to the Barbosa girl who then lifted her sweat shirt over her head so it rested behind her neck exposing her stiff nipples for all to see. The two younger girls smiled and dipped their heads, each taking an areola into their mouths bringing forth a further moan from the redhead.

“Come dear, let’s get you changed so your mother can see you in your new dress,” Adelyn suggested leading a somewhat more assertive Melissa towards the change rooms.

“Maddie has missed you Bekka, she really has,” Monica commented bringing her daughter closer to auburn haired jogger and sliding her skirt to the floor. “See how hard she is Bekka, see how much she has missed you? She told her friends here how much she likes you and how much you like her; how hot she makes you. You are feeling so hot right now aren’t you Bekka?”

“Oh she is,” Kaja confirmed adding a fourth finger to her machinations. “So hot and horny, aren’t you dear? Maddie’s little cock looks so tasty doesn’t it? Would you like to taste it? You would wouldn’t you?” Pressure from above caused the 31 year old’s knees to buckle slightly and then she was forced lower and lower until she was staring at the young girl’s turgid flesh. Stepping forward with a malicious grin the younger pair of turquoise eyes watched the older pair become entranced with her hardened member. The last first licked her lips, then flicked out her tongue to taste the clear nectar beading up on the end of the of the pink prong.

“Would you like me to fuck your face slave?” the precocious teen asked idly running her hand through the older woman’s hair, “I think you do slave, I think you like getting your mouth used by little girls. So I will.” With that she placed her other hand on the back of the Hearn woman’s head and started rhythmically thrusting her six inch cock across her tongue. “Yes, slave, yes, just like that, let your mistress use your mouth, yes, just like that.”

Rebekka couldn’t help herself, her lust was on overdrive. She couldn’t understand it. Even on the bus she wasn’t like this. She wished she could take the girl’s ass in her hands and help her along even more but she was unable to do more than let herself be used. And it felt so good, so good to submit. In and out, back and forth, in and out, back and forth, the hostess gave herself over to desire.

“The girls are going to have so much fun with you Bekka, so much fun,” Monica cooed as she added her own momentum to her daughter’s “And there will be nothing you can do about it. Kaja has seen to that, haven’t you dear?”

“Oh yes,” the thin Scandinavian replied with a kiss to the bound woman’s neck. “Whenever our girls are close, you’ll feel the so horny. You’ll be willing to do anything for them. Anything at all.” Her fingers relentlessly probed the surrogate’s anal canal as she explained. “It’s the belt you see, I’ve installed a sensor in it, one that is linked to your implant ... and linked to each of our daughters. Whenever one of them is close, your implant’s pulse will increase in it’s intensity by .3. Each time. Right now your 1.2 above where your controls say you are. When your daughter comes back, you’ll be a full 1.5 points over. And I can add to that number as I wish. It was quite an easy program to code actually.” The Engblom woman nibbled on her ear, a sensual punctuation. “Whenever they are close, you’ll do anything they want. And you’ll be happy to do it,” she emphasized as the Hartley girl began slamming in and out the mouth of her slave with gusto, nearing her end, a pace instinctively matched by the thrusting of the latter.

Abruptly Rebekka’s mouth began to flood with the cream of the young girl for whom her infatuation knew no bounds, even as she tried to push herself to a release that was denied her.

“Oh not yet sweetie, not yet,” the librarian admonished lightly as her daughter filled the redhead’s mouth with her load. “You only get to cum when one of the girls thinks you’re ready dear. They own you now, your mouth is theirs, your body is theirs.

This is who you are now Rebekka; A plaything for our little girls.”

The turquoise eyes of the 14 year old held those of the 31 year old’s in a malicious gaze as her seed relentlessly flooded her throat until the flow eventually abated. She felt the grip on her skull tighten in confirmation of the future the girl’s mother had spelled out for her. Madison pulled her softened cock from her mouth and an oral spreader quickly replaced it before the girl shifted her position slightly placing her peehole atop the round. And then the Hearn woman was gulping down nectar of a different sort even as she was edged further and further by trio of futamutes pressing against her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.