Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 22: Here and There (Part Six)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Here and There (Part Six) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Chimaka Dakota sipped her coffee as she stared into the screen with Desirae Babineaux, in the comfort of the latter’s office at Rattle’s Daycare and Baby Boutique. On the other end was Freja Grönlund, who taught Film and Swedish at the school.

“Did Alma arrive yet? Did she tell you about my request?” the blonde queried.

“She has and she did,” the French woman replied. “She’s back in the nursery now, settling the Sissys.”

“Have you looked at the online catalogue?” the Native American asked.

“Yes, last night with Bertina,” the Swedish futamute confirmed. “We’re curious about the new one. We were wondering if she was available yet?”

Just then the bell above the main door tingled and Desirae craned her neck to see who it was.

“Yuck!” Coralee C Three exclaimed shaking off the rain as she and Daya A Four tumbled into the establishment. “What a miserable day!” The darker skinned surrogate followed suit collapsing the umbrella she had been carrying and muttering her own curses.

“It’s almost November girls,” the Head Nursemaid pointed out. “It comes with the territory.”

“Who is that?” the teacher inquired.

“The help has arrived,” the clothier divulged with a look of amusement as the other got up from her chair to deal with the two apprentices, “somewhat soggy, I might add. Not that it’s beach weather of anything but what were you planning on doing with the your bunch with the mess outside?”

“Bertina and I had planned on taking them over to the picturehouse,” the tall blonde revealed. “They’re screening a Christening Day matinee starting at 1. We’re probably hitting the containers first for lunch and a bit of strategy, first yearbook meeting and all. What about the new Sissy?” she then robed steering the conversation back to her original request.

“Well, we had planned on offering her first on Monday to be honest,” Desirae admitted, “but I’ll see what we can do. If Chimmy signs off on it, I’m fine with moving her up a couple of days.”


Laying in bed just after 10 AM on Saturday Sigrid Bergfors listended to the rain patter against the window outside. If she had accomplished nothing else this week the freckled freshman had come to a decision on where she wanted to apprentice next year. As the young golden blonde lay curled up against the slumbering Lara Kreutzfeld, gently suckling on her left breast feeling her python of a prick resting in her anal passage, she came to the understanding that she wanted to spend as much time as she could with the 23 year old Criminology Major. The muscular futamute with the chopped bob a bit lighter than her own hair had made no secret of her intent to apply to the Liberco Security Services upon finishing her doctorate. And after five days of giving herself over to her, to the black haired Imala Ribeiro whom she felt warming her back, and to Athena Hlaváč who cuddled with the last, it was the desires of the first that became her own.

True Athena’s cock was impressive but it paled by comparison to the Luxemburger. And she was proud of the fact that she was one of the few who had gone through her futamutation off-island. She didn’t know much of the process beyond the basics she had learned through hypnopaedia when she was in the tank having only been brought to consciousness about 10 weeks ago but she did know that not many did what she had done. Most citizens of Libereco were ‘born’ there one way or another. It had given her a touch of daring in her manner to go with her dominance. It was something the freshman was unable to resist and somehow she knew that Lara knew it too.

Really, taking her first trip off island, walking around Aarhus, meeting 6’1” university student ended up being far more important to her than any time she spent with a number on her back. She was a first year member of the team after all, far closer to the bottom of the rotation than the top. Against Randers, she played for seven minutes after the game was well in hand, versus Viborg it was down to five in the second quarter when Lotte DeBoer had gotten into foul trouble. Last night in Aarhus she hadn’t played at all. Not that she expected to. They were the defending champs and LPI ended up losing in overtime.

But during the past few days she had formed a much closer bond to Imala and Athena that started when Lara had lead them on a hike through nearby Brendstrup Forest and the three had their way with her. On her back in the soft grass, restrained by ropes and tent pegs, they had fed her, fucked her, filled her mouth with their cocks and cum, ate a large lunch, then started all over again. By the time they had gone for a swim she was completely caked in shit. In some weird way the other three supporting her body while they jacked her and washed off her muddy coccoon felt almost spiritual. To be sure, they pushed more fudge through her lips as they did and with each handful she would arch forth another stream of her creamy bliss. And even as they fluttered about her she would share her sustenance with whomever’s mouth was closest. Yes, the bond was much closer now.

Knees bent, straddling the 6’1” university student, the Norwegian/Slovakian hybrid felt a stirring then a hardening below. She looked up with imploring green eyes into the nurturing but dominant grey ones of the buxom blonde, her chopped bob strewn haphazardly about her face. A subtle thrusting began below and Sigrid squeezed her legs together as Lara shifted her position laying the 14 year old on her back. Their stirring had awoken the others and as her shoulders were pinned to the mattress by the eldest a third slippery hand found her stiffening pipe falling into rhythm with the plundering of her ass. She looked up and saw the tanned face of Imala Ribeiro peering down at her. Emerald eyed as she was, her long jet black locks were in stark contrast to the younger girls golden blonde ones.

Up and down her fingers slid in nice long even strokes, unhurried in their motion, but nonetheless increasing the heat of her simmering bliss all the same. Wordlessly the two eldest futamutes urged her carnal cresting onwards, her hips humping reflexively to their ministrations. A shadow fell over the light coming through the window them and Sigrid cast her eyes above her to see what had blocked it out and was greeted with a pair of cheeks she had come to know quite well over the past few days being pulled apart above her.

She licked her lips as Athena Hlaváč lowered her rosebud onto her parted lips. Stabbing through the petals with her steely tongue, she probed and licked and swabbed and swallowed as she cleaned the 16 year old’s anal passage of the filthy residue that had built up during the night. A glob of cum, and then a second slid across her taste buds, no doubt belonging to the girl that jacked her, but the mixture of flavours only added to her eagerness. She reached up with both hands to pull the junior tighter down onto her face when she tasted the first hint of fudge.

“Time for breakfast Sweetie,” the half-breed Czech almost sang caressing her hair.

Widening her jaw she backed out as the first luscious long of shit oozed into her maw. Her eyes closed with the first flexing of her esophagus. Such a smooth serpent of sludge it was slipping across her tongue and down her throat. And each time she gulped, she could feel the tingling within, the buzzing in her brain, grow stronger, until it could no longer be contained. She felt her seed erupted from her loins in long spurts as the team’s starting center deliberately stroked her pipe. Not too fast, not too slow. In some ways it was almost clinical. And the freshman could do nothing to stop it. Furrowed, jacked, and fed Sigrid Bergfors willingly let herself be used however the other three wished to use her yet again as her cum painted her chest in creamy stripes again and again and again. Yes, yes, the bond was much closer now.


Sapphirios Vasilakis waggled her butt a bit and settled further onto the face of Wakeeta Banerjee and a second long juicy log of her waste began sliding across the student’s tongue. And with it, after a momentary pause, the fountaining of the girl’s nine inch cock into the milking sleeve started anew. The quiet clicking cadence of the second kept pace with the steady even flow of the first. The Greek futamute rarely rushed things, only doing so when she had to. She liked to enjoy her time shitting and pissing into the mouth of a well-trained toilet. It was relaxing, it allowed her time to think. “It allowed me time to think about my family here,” she reasoned inwardly, glancing across at her eldest daughter Aristea whose own pipe was being artificially pumped as she gulped down filth from a hose whose other end was buried deep in the sludge she wallowed in. “It allowed me time to think about my family back home,” she completed recalling the video call just after Christening Day nearly a month and a half ago.

“I wish there were something for it, I would have loved to been there,” the brunette lamented looking into the screen at the women sitting around the architect’s table in Wall’s Windows, and Floors.

“Not to worry sis, Tabitha was fine,” Helena Vasilakis re-assured her older sibling. “She and Damara were right next to each other on the floor. By the end of the day, they were feeding from each other’s ass.”

“Cumming in buckets too,” added Devonna Bouwmeester smirked, her statuesque figure easily evident even when seated. “It was a real mess. A lovely mess mind you, but a mess all the same.”

“It’s their favourite position now whenever they get together,” revealed the shop’s proprietor, Clara Manley, entering the picture holding five mugs of coffee and setting them down.

“The like eating each other’s shit so much they tend to forget that they need to open their mouths for the rest of us,” the blonde Greek chuckled.

“How is the placement working out otherwise?” the Den Mother asked as she shifted her position in the armchair. Like her mother Sandra, Gina Holloway was shorter than she was though she was better proportioned than her parent, especially up top, thanks to the genes of her Seed Mother Marina Joubert With her hands tied behind her back and her legs strapped to a spreader bar, the 19 year old was completely at the buxom futamute’s mercy as she lay the latex sheet across her lap. With the girl’s eight inch cock standing at attention, Sapphirios gently and deeply ploughed her asshole with a vibrating wand. With each thrust, the first whimpered slightly around the oral spreader in her mouth.

“Quite well actually, the girls love her,” the tall financier divulged. “I know I’ve enjoyed having her around. She seems to have a head for numbers as well.”

“Have you found a fourth yet?” the heavyset Mediterranean inquired.

“She’ll be arriving on the island in about a month’s time. She’s still a couple years from having any of her own come out of the lab so she’ll bridge the age gap between the girls and the rest of us well,” Marlena Müller informed the Egg Mother of the 14 year old in question, speaking for the first time. “I’ve known Clara for quite some time. I knew she would be a good surrogate for your daughter, especially with Devonna here as well. I thought it was important that we place Tabitha in a nest that had a parent who was endowed similar to you in order to get her comfortable with that size.”

“How is that coming along?” the older Vasilakis asked as she kept furrowing the rosebud of the second year resident with the instrument in a somewhat clinical manner, ignoring the girl otherwise.

“She took it all strapped down at school and we have her wearing a plug regularly,” the 39 year old explained. “Blue like her eyes, sapphires. We thought it only proper,” she added with a grin. “And she just loves suckling my tits; can’t get enough of them.”

“Oh, Hyun-Ju apologizes,” the carpenter interjected. “She’s on the water doing the Helsingborg run.”

“But I’m here,” a voice called from behind them above a gaggle of giggles that entered the premises.

“Oh, whose that?” she then queried curious.

“Looks like my apprentice just arrived,” the Manley woman announced. “And she’s not alone.”

Four students dressed in sea green, silver grey, and midnight blue then crowded into the picture behind the Futagen Program Administrator.

Three she recognized from her earlier conversation with Marlena. Of course there was her Egg Daughter Tabitha, the Asian influence of her features courtesy of the bartender Tan Jiahui, her belly pleasantly swollen and still wearing her slut suit beneath her uniform. Black haired Sheeva Bouwmeester, the 17 year old daughter of Devonna, whose tits promised to be as impressive as her parent’s, stood to one side of her. On the other was Hwa-Young Kim, Hyun-Ju’s youngest, a junior. Her long thick blonde dreadlocks framed a round face dotted with green eyes a veritable blend of the genetics from her North Korean Egg Mother and her Hungarian Seed Mother, Enika Erdos. And standing beside her was a third that seemed somewhat familiar but whom she couldn’t place. As tall as the senior, she lacked the other’s curves having a more lithe build. Similarly her long loose curls falling nearly to her waist were closer in shade to her daughter’s honey brown than either of the upperclassmen.

“I’m not sure you are familiar with Painter Markwell,” the 50 year old Australian guessed, introducing her teenaged helper who was sensually cuddling hip to hip with the dreadlocked student. “She was brought to consciousness the same year Celena was and you were busy with your brood over there. It’s her second year with us. Lovely girl.”

“How was school today Sweetie?” Devonna asked the youngest as her other Nest Parent increased the pulse on her Prostatic Stimulator. “Did you learn a lot?”

“Oh she’s learned many things since she’s started,” Sheeva assured the caramel brown haired desk trader.

“Made a lot of friends too,” added Hwa-Young reaching in and taking the younger student’s thrusting cock in hand which caused a quiet whimper.

“Would you like to show your mother in Aarhus what you’ve learned?” the first prodded standing up and sliding her panties to the ground. “Let’s do that little one. Let’s show your mother what you’ve learned.”

With that, the two flanking the freshman lay her down on the large desk and quickly secured her as the Bouwmeester woman climbed up, the hem of her mini rising as her 11 inch tool firmed up. The thick round bulb of her flesh exposed itself and brushed against the Asian featured futamute’s lips when she straddled her chest. Gripping the honey brown bob of 14 year old, she deliberately forced her lips open and began to methodically feed her newest Nest Daughter her cock inch by inch.

“Undo her top,” Clara instructed the black haired girl as she called up the Slut Suit’s controls on her phone so that the woman at the other end of the call could see. Gradually the pink pipe disappeared bit by bit and the proprietor slid her finger across the bar of the Contractor. A second whimper, then a groan sounded from the youngest, then a hiss, then a crackle from further below. The generous bulge of Tabitha’s stomach slowly began to reduce in size as the bottoms of her school issued undergarment began to expand.

Watching her Egg Daughter’s submission to her Nest Parent’s had an effect on Sapphirios and without realizing it, she increased the speed at which she was plumbing the depths of the Holloway girl’s ass while she looked on.

“Is that just idle amusement on your part or has our Gina done something to warrant this special treatment?” Marlena probed as her eyes shifted to the screen and she recognized the restrained teen.

“Well, her older sister transferred in from Berlin last year to do her Masters in Forestry and her mother Sandra wanted to foster better relations between the two of them,” the older Greek divulged. “They are spaced just far enough apart that they were never in the same household growing up. By the time Gina was brought to consciousness, Janet was in university. With her younger sibling Sabrina set to graduate from LPI this summer the doctor thought it best I prepare a soft landing for her as well,” she explained further. “Gina here has been in chastity since the beginning of the semester. The only time her tool is freed is when she can’t touch it.”

“Oh that sounds delicious,” Clara enthused with a grin. “Wish I could help with that.”

“The sacrifices I have to make for these girls,” the brunette joked before momentarily peering down at the writhing 19 year old “Did you know they programmed my implant to increase the pulse of the ones in all of the undergrads living here whenever they are close to me?” she disclosed in mock outrage. “All of these girls shooting their spunk in my office. Whatever is the world coming to?”

“Is it just you?” Helena inquired with a chuckle.

“There are four of us helping out. Myself, my Prefect Tiffany Rosseau, the House Physician Mirabella Flores, and her nurse Anya Basov,” the heavyset Den Mother informed her sister once more serious. “Tamara Kersey actually wrote some sensory reinforcement for it. Gina sleeps in A/V goggles at night. Over time we think we can increase her willingness to serve, get it back up to where it once was, maybe take it further. You know how girls can get once they get into their junior and senior years of high school. But for now,” she grinned dialing up the pulsing on the wand slightly eliciting a moan from the blonde on her lap, “Mommy is going to enjoy fucking the cum out of her little girl once she starts to eat.”


“Dariella Kersey,” he thought to himself as he gently thrust and sucked on his cock shaped soother. “Dariella Kersey, daughter of Juliette, that was legally who he was now.” With the way his body had changed, the way he was dressed it was hard to argue with the documentation they had duped him into signing. No longer did he resemble Darryl Farragher, the dark haired, thin 5’7” engineer of last week. No, now he was a little girl, not quite four and a half feet tall but with fully developed hips and breasts for all of that. Doctor Jamila at the hospital had told him his figure was 35D-23-35. Her hair had lightened slightly to a honey brown and fell in loose ringlets to her shoulders and her lips felt much fuller than they had been. Her skin was also much softer as well as had noticed and completely hairless beyond what was on her head.

“One of our better sissy futamutations in recent times,” she had gushed to his new Mommy, two days ago. “We’re going to have a lot of fun with this one.”

He thought perhaps his cock would mimic the growth of his curves, but instead it had imitated the shrinking of the rest of his body and was but four inches long now, much shorter than Mommy’s nine inch one. Dressed frilly baby things of mauve that were trimmed in lace an even paler shade of the same spectrum Baby Dariella, like the other sissies in the nursery he was in now, was restrained in a cradle drinking from a bottle while the device that had been implanted deep within his ass forced his little cockette up and down in the slippery collar it was trapped in through the lace trimmed round of her bottoms. There were several of them there, but he could only see the nametags on a couple of the nearby beds. One to his left, a blonde, was Frieda. On the other side was an Asian with much darker hair Yuna.

An older woman he judged to be about the same age as his new Mommy walked among them. While her matronly garb showed her as attractively filed out, she was not quite as well endowed as the last. She wore a pair of large wire rimmed oval glasses over a pair of green eyes on a lovely face framed by auburn red hair and glanced at her tablet as she made her rounds,

starting each on their bottles, each set of luscious hips in motion. Once finished she approached Darryl once again.

“How is our newest baby settling in?” she asked cheerfully. “Baby Dariella isn’t it? What a lovely name for a lovely baby girl. This is your first day away from Mommy, it’s OK to be a bit nervous. But I think you will like it here at Rattles Daycare and Baby Boutique. Your Mommy will be around to pick you up later, but we have plenty of other Mommies here who love taking care of little baby girls like you. You can call me Mommy Alma,” she detailed as she caressed her hair. She stopped and listened for a moment, Darryl then heard it as well, the chatter and giggling of a pair of teenaged girls. And then they burst in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.