Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 25: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 2)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Mothers Always Know Best (Part 2) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

(To make this chapter easier to follow, I’ve prefaced all of the excerpts of the video ‘Kajsa’s First Day’ with the header ‘-----Onscreen-----’ and marked where that the story returns to live action or live memory with the header ‘----Offscreen----’.)

Alexis Gerhardt stood in the doorway of the lounge as the rest of the household settled in. Most of them were here including the newest arrival, Ella Leppanen, who had moved in the previous night. Briana was out with her mother Ebba, the latter having just traded places with the Finnish beauty. No one had seen this coming a month ago when she and her daughter had brought the Ekblads over from Sweden. To be sure, they knew Kajsa would get a cock and Nils would become Nelly. In the short time since she had undergone her futamutation the black haired girl certainly did enjoy fucking the sissy that used to be her father, it really didn’t matter where, mouth or ass. And the Nils that was still inside Nelly was over time getting weaker and weaker. There would come a point when that part of her would cease to exist at all. The 55 year old wasn’t sure what she thought of that. She rather liked watching her resistance crumble into lust again and again.

The sissy sat bound and splayed in her comfy chair off to the side surrounded by two of the nest’s daughters Coralee C Three and Joanna C One as well as two of the latter’s surrogate friends from school Eirwen B One and Gwyneth D One. The frizzy light brown bob of the restrained figure wagged side to side as her hips gyrated up and down in time to the panty clad hand of the 16 year old. Her amber eyed younger sibling giggled with her classmates, her dark auburn red braids bouncing on her shoulders as she did so. She was hosting a wank party tonight and had recruited her big sister, an apprentice at Rattles Daycare Centre, to provide instructions on proper nursing technique. Nelly whimpered around the nipple she was suckling as she was pushed further along her path of bliss as the freckled blonde brushed a strand of hair from the brown eyes that beseeched her own.

“Who wants to be first to bring her off then?” the junior asked grinning when three eager pantied hands shot up in the air. “Who wants to be first to make little Nelly cum?”

The community’s spokesperson let her eyes wander over to the crescent shaped couchbed sitting in front of the wall to wall big screen. It was considerably more occupied with seven futamutes in total, naked or nearly so sprawled atop of it. The raven maned Kajsa Ekblad sat between her daughter Vanessa on the left and the recently arrived Leppanen girl on the right. The slippery hand of the last, it’s latte colouring betraying her mixed heritage, though not one bred on the island, slid slowly up and down the brand new nine inch pipe of the Swede, teasing more than urging. Meanwhile the fingers of her eldest had found purchase in the 29 year old’s ass on much the same mission. For her part the woman in the middle had given herself over to the others, allowing her mouth to be plundered by theirs while they freely played with her body.

To their left and a little forward Ella’s niece Maarit lay on her back, arms and legs restrained over her head to the series of mounts found in the rim of large piece of furniture. Her long cola brown hair, normally tied back in a bun whenever she had seen her in town, now lay spread out on the bed. Her green eyes, the thickness of her body, the size of her cock as a 16 year old which was every bit as large as her seed mother, spoke to ther influence of her other parent Radomila Zidlicky. Her hair was actually a little lighter than both women but her stature at 5’6” was equally split between them. Her hips rolled in rhythm to the fleshy tool belonging to Vidya Agarwal that was furrowing her ass. The younger sibling of Vanya, who had pressed up against her from behind and looped her arms around her waist she, like the girl on her back, both apprenticed with Kattegat Financial Services, the same place the blonde beside her worked.

“They seem to have developed a bit of a connection,” the elder murmured to the violet eyed girl half her age.

“Maarit has been a little slow to develop the balance of her personality but I think Vid prefers it that way,” the other replied. “I know the other girls at work do, especially Devonna. She only needs a little push to offer herself up willingly. Even Nyari Erdos, our sophomore intake this year, is starting to take advantage.”

“Speaking of which,” Alexis nodded. “Look.”

The elder Agarwal followed the cream blonde’s gesture to the far edge of the couch where the latter’s middle daughter Aurora was strapping a feeder mask onto her younger sibling Landon.

“She is already pretty full,” observed the banker noticing the younger’s rounded tummy as she watched the blonde 25 year old attach the other end to an eight liter container of waste and start the pump. “She won’t be able to take all of that.”

Seeing what was about to happen the brunette struggled to remove the facial covering but her older sibling hugged her hands to her sides moving her to her right closer to the girl on her back. Still holding her fast with one arm, she lifted her right leg over the folded 16 year old with the other. Even beneath the mask, the beauty of the sophomore shone through. Much like her two older sisters Landon had a perfectly proportioned face made for film and the honey brown lob that framed her blue eyes only made her stand out more. Those eyes grew wide as she was forced to swallow relentlessly causing her stomach to stretch even more than it already was. The two looked on as Aurora whispered in her ear as the youngest Gerhardt continued to overfill and the blonde embracing backed herself in place over the upturned face of Maarit Leppanen.

Waggling her cheeks side to side, Aurora gradually sunk down upon the Finnish futamute until the latter was firmly in place deep within her cleft. She could feel the girl’s slackened lips brush up against her asshole. The blonde had been looking forward to this day for a while now, ever since that first day Kajsa had started working at Libereco Broadcasting Services after her futamutation. After all, she and Ella had been close all the way through high school and had roomed together at university. It had been with some lament that their hope of being assigned to the same nest upon moving back from Berlin just over a year ago hadn’t come to fruition. That her mother and Valeri Ballentyne had somehow managed to get a med grad assigned to LBS was somewhat of a minor miracle, but her girlfriend had proven to be a quick study, both on camera and off.

The petite blonde felt the eager tongue of her lover’s niece penetrate her assflower and groaned into the ear of her sister who whimpered in reply. “It was time,” she thought reaching her free hand underneath the one she held tight. A twist, a pull and another twist, then a pop, and out came the buttplug that until then had held all of Landon’s sludge within her. Immediately she squeezed her midsection and the brunette squealed as her shit spooled furiously out of her ass into the cleavage of the one they sat upon giving the older a thick bed of warm fudge to fuck into.

Dropping the soiled item on the bed, she pressed the red button on her phone’s display turning it to green, then reached around and started stroking her younger sister as the sophomore continued to furiously gulp. Even as she thrust her tool into the slimy softness and thick spurts of Landon’s cum splattered Vidya’s lovely breasts, her own filth coiled out of her. She wasn’t concerned as to whether or not the toilet beneath her was keeping a seal, what she missed now, she’d clean up later. No, fucking the shit her sister was producing while being forcefed a meal for four and jacking her to glory while she did so was all she thought about at the moment. Well that and the first screening of the video of Kajsa’s first day that had just started which had just started playing on the big screen.

Finally she was here. It had taken 15 months but finally Ella Leppanen and Aurora Gerhardt could be roommates again. She spotted the green eyed blonde beauty packing her younger sister full of shit and shot her a smile before returning her attentions to the 29 year old that sat between her and Vanessa. “Your cock has really come in well, Kajsa,” she murmured as she slid her hand up and down it’s length, deliberately keeping to a slow but inevitable pacing from which there would be no return. “Nine inches in length and eight inches in girth is nothing to sneeze at. You are above average among us natives, as big as me baby and a little bigger than Nessie.” The latter was now using three fingers to massage the Swedish futamute’s prostate and the last, spurred on by her implant involuntarily undulated her spread hips to feed both motions.

This was definitely where she belonged. She had missed times like this with the two sisters. Oh sure, they certainly got up to their share at work. After all, one of the more profitable arms of Libereco Broadcasting Services was the erotic video company Unicorn Productions and they were all regulars on screen. In fact it was one of the reasons that they were able to talk Radomila Zidlicky into placing her there in the first place and not in the clinic or the lab. Her boobs were not quite as impressive as the redheads but her butt surpassed her. At 38 inches her hips were the biggest in the place, bigger than even Roberta Ackersley,

the news anchor who was also regularly cast as the mother figure in many of the films.

Still, in order to make the move to the Gerhardt nest it meant trading places with Ebba Engblom who, as a member of the transportation crew and thus a first responder, was the papered medical presence in the home. It had taken a month to do the test, get the results, and finalize the move. But the bus driver had been agreeable, Ella was dropping her into a good situation. She was moving in with the Hartley’s and word was slowly spreading around town on how they had infantilized Rebekka Hearn. Rumour had it that the tall redhead would not be the last addition to the household and given that she was Baby Bekky’s Egg Mother, re-uniting the two was a definite plus for the Swede.

“Shows about to start, baby,” she whispered into Kajsa’s ear as the lights dimmed slightly and the screen came to life with the title ‘Kajsa’s First Day’. “Shows about to start.”


Despite her recent orgasm on the bus, the remnants of which speckling her blouse and staining her panties, Freja Grönlund had remained hard upon being guided through the door of her home by the two Ackersley girls. One of them, or perhaps it was the Annala girl with them, had somehow gotten ahold of her implant codes for her hips undulated on their own accord. She was sure it would all end soon though, Ramona and Meredith would see to that. She got along well with both Garners, she had helped toilet train Tariya when she came out of the tank. For their part they had been instrumental in bringing along her Sassa and were helping her now with Jolanda. Her hopes for that were dashed when she saw who else was sitting in the living room waiting to greet her.

“There she is, our girl of the hour,” enthused Irma Zimmerman as she rose from her chair.

“I see you found her easily enough,” her daughter Bertina commented to the three seniors as the two dark skinned Garner women relieved them of their load.

“You know, when Jolanda told us of your coupling at the theatre and you played it down, we put it down to the exaggerations of a young girl,” Ramona commenting putting her shoulder beneath her left arm.

“But then our Tariya confirmed it later when we asked,” Meredith followed up doing the same opposite her mother. “Well we knew it had legs then.”

“And then when Bertina here told the same tale when we were drinking coffee in the park the other day, I knew I had to see for myself.” Alma Engblom, the household’s medical, finished striding up to her and pushing in for a deep kiss while dropping a hand to her stiff member. “Oh, she is wet down there. We should get her out of these things.”

“Good idea,” the eldest Garner agreed, “Girls.”

With her nod Freja’s two daughters Jolanda and Sassa grinned and leapt into action, undressing their parent, teasing her incessantly along the way as the 38 year old was held fast by the two larger futamutes.

“You know, I just want you to know, it is perfectly normal to give into our fecal cravings and return to a more submissive personality later in life,” the Swedish/Welsh crossbreed assured the ash blonde pushing her glasses up on her nose. “Many often do. I mean look at our own Shelby here. I guess you could make the argument that she never actually left her time of toiletry but as I went to Berlin, I’m not sure what they got up to in Bergen. If she were here she could tell you herself, but she is out with Brecklyn and the girls tonight.”

“I’ve always been of the opinion that something like this should be celebrated,” Rubina Ackersley declared loosening the straps on the apparatus that normally held the older Garner girl. “I’m glad were recording this for posterity to go with what we got from the theatre. Trust me Freja, years later you’re going to want to look back at this moment.”

“You’re going to be such a good influence on your daughters dear,” the eldest Zimmerman complimented as the Swede’s squirming body was lifted into the tub like structure. “Look at them dear, look at all of the girls. They can hardly wait for you to be the teacher that you are and teach them,” she smiled, caressing her hair. “Teach them how to be good little toilets, show them how to you do it so well.”

As she was strapped into the contraption she had herself made use of in the past when Shelby had been restrained within it, she glanced at those she routinely saw walking the halls of the place she worked. There were nine altogether. The three that had found her on the bus, Brenna and Jenna Ackersley, plus the Annala girl, Varpu. They’d all been at the theatre that day. So had Tariya Garner and her youngest Jolanda, both of whom were part of the same nest. Her second daughter Sassa, who had inherited her tall, willowy stature, stood behind her sister. She had worked an afternoon shift at The Mahogany Lounge that Saturday. Then there was Mei Lien C Two, their sophomore surrogate and the two of her friends, the Dvorak twins. The first, a smaller girl with long chestnut brown braids from Chang Mun-Hee and Emberlyn Kersey, had the former’s Asian features, the latter’s green eyes, and loved to dance. Her companions, nearly as tall as Sassa and more robust despite being a year younger, had darker complexions though a similar green gaze. Their long cornrow braids were a dark red, nearly black and each wore them differently. It was the one way to tell the pair apart. Each stood around watching her succumb to the proddings of the other parents, the four youngest with stomach bulges of various sizes.

“Shall we get started then?” asked Meredith pulling her dress over her head allowing her think 12 inch cock to flop into the open and gradually rise as it stiffened.

“I think you should go first Sweetie, you seem to have the need,” Alma suggested noticing Jolanda pinching her knees together and starting to squirm slightly.

Ramona Garner gooped up her hands with lubricant, passed the bottle to her daughter, and then began deliberately sliding her grip up and down Freja’s iron pole. The Zimmermans each reached in with an adhesive milking cup and shrouded one of her breasts. Rubina Ackersley secured the skullbrace in position and screwed her jaw into a wide open alignment. Then Alma Engblom guided her youngest onto the apparatus and placed the strawberry blonde’s rosebud over her mother’s gaping mouth.

“There we go Jolanda, pull your cheeks apart, make a seal, feed your Mommy,” she urged quietly into her ear her arms forming a gentle embrace.

Meredith shared a grin with her mother and slowly pushed her fleshy monster into the Grönlund woman’s ass as the Dvorak twins and the surrogate shared a mutual cuddling and watched with interest.

“She’s bigger than Miss Yeboah,” whispered Kaliya Dvorak excitedly squeezing Mei Lien.

“She’s bigger than Daphne Michaelis,” her sister Kalista observed a bit more calmly feeling her own eight inch cock harden against the crack of the Asian’s ass.

The last pulled down the panties of her shorter counterpart and bent her over the end of the nearby couch. Her sibling, following her lead, pecked the braided girl on the cheek, slid down her own garments and sat on the arm facing the surrogate. A nudge in her back tilted the one in the middle forward and, licking her lips, she engulfed the Kaliya’s member as she descended. Seconds later Kalista speared her from behind and the latter’s hand found her own much smaller organ. The twins peered at the muscular dark skinned futamute slowly plunging in and out of the much paler ass she was skewering as a similarly shaded hand pumped the pipe in front of it band then mimicking her, found their own rhythm, matching their own furrowing to hers.

The ash blonde futamute had been here before, though she did not realize it at the time. She had watched this same ass lower itself to her face and spread itself wide. She had watched this same rosebud tremble and leak in anticipation. She had watched it’s petals slowly spread and then tighten. She had reached out with her tongue then to taste, to tease, to tempt, and she did so again now. Swirling her pinkness around the brown knob that peeked out from it’s flexing hiding place, poking, licking, it was all coming back to her now. A sudden expansion from above and a desperate retreat. Her mouth filled quickly, her swallowing reflexive, her bliss immediate. All of the carnal taunting her three seniors had subjected her to on the way from the bus stop that the adults in the room had continued once she had arrived gave way to wave upon wave of her ecstasy. Over and over her cum rocketed up her cock, finding it’s unhinged freedom as her daughter pushed her filth down her throat. There was no more doubt, there was no need for artificial stimulants. Her rosebud being ridden by her flatmate’s giant cock, her own tool spewing it’s seed in big creamy globs, her boobs being siphoned of their own goodness, and her stomach eager in it’s anticipation to be filled with more slimy sludge, Freja Grönlund had found her glory.


Sheeva had been filled and emptied three or four times now, she had lost count. After the Whatley woman, the rest had lined up to use her mouth one by one. The blonde Erika Hofmeier, her girlfriend Chang Chun-Hei, the lusciously wide bottomed Theodora Darrow who was nearly as deep in cleft as her mother and the first she had been fed by. Her shit had been so succulent and she had been so full. It had been Firenze that had pumped her cum into the small harvesting cap on her crown throughout that feast, she had recognized her grip immediately. Others sat upon her after that, she lost track of whom and in which order.

The shit within the tub she sat in was getting deeper and deeper. It wasn’t empty when they lay her down in it but now with her adding their own waste to what was there she could feel it’s level rising against her skin. It was already over both hips. Her knees and her bulging belly both were above the surface but with every down stroke on her cock, her Hungarian friend had sunk into the mud. It seemed that each had given her what they had brought with them and now she was being filled with the same sludge she wallowed in via a hose, a mouthpiece and a pump. She glanced around in her stupor and realized she was not alone in her hunger. She had not noticed before but apparently at some point, there had been a food delivery, and a large one at that.

A chime sounded and the Slutting Arm that been furrowing her ass withdrew and the Contraction Belt began to tighten. She relaxed and allowed the filth fermenting within her to find it’s path to freedom. The blonde 64 year old and her paramour sat to either side of her head cooing and caressing as her stomach pushed out yet another load of massive mound of mud. The green eyed brunette who had been milking her gave up her spot to the Korean nurse who jacked her evenly as her filth coiled out of her. In her blur of consciousness she had failed to notice that the two lovers had left her side until they returned a few minutes later with Everly Rosseau limply struggling between them as her hips gently swayed to and fro.

Setting her in kneeling position at the end of the apparatus she was restrained in the old Asian greased up her stiff tool and applying some lubricant to the cleft of the potter, smoothly inserted her length into the other’s rosebud. The brass blonde chewed her lower lip in satisfaction and let her eyes lid slightly when the fingers of Erika Hofmaier found her hardened cock and began stroking it at the same pace. With her other hand the former Principal caressed the hair of the younger woman gently pressing downwards. Though the Bowmeester girl saw that this was easily resisted, the efforts of the artist became more strained when Marta Barbosa added her hand to the first’s. Then Aniera Noonan placed hers between the Belgian futamute’s shoulder blades and applied her own pressure. Jolantha Dvorak followed her lead and slowly even as she was robustly furrowed by one and jacked by another the elbows buckled and her face sank towards the brown murk below.

The first removed her glasses and replaced them with a nasal breathing tube shortly before the 39 year old closed her eyes and opened her mouth sensing the inevitable. Once broken to her task, Everly’s hunger began to manifest itself in earnest. Sheeva saw that her swallowing was every bit as methodical as her own had been. She could hear the powerful spurts of her cum splattering off the wall of the tub, beckoned forth by the hand of the older blonde woman. Now that she had become a willing toilet the pressure lightened, the grips softened, the holds became caresses. And through it all her sludge continued to fill the enclosure and Ji-Woo Choi hand continued to harvest her cream. The 17 year old smiled then at the realization that at least she would not be alone in her fate.

The Asian clinician then stopped her masturbation and encircled her nine inch pole with a milking sleeve, connecting it to the cap already in place. Activating the pumps on all of the attachments caused the senior to arch within her bonds. As her cock was mechanically induced to offer up its cream the suction on the nozzles attached to her areolas increased. The pleasant breast massage she had been receiving up until then that had lulled her into a soft sea of lust morphed into a simultaneous harvesting of her breast milk.

“I think it is time that we see just how much our apprentice here can put out,” Erika ventured as she handed the Korean nurse another hose to plug into the pump at the side of the cradle.

“I do like how this particular unit records such things,” the latter commented hooking one end to a face plate which she then clamped over Sheeva’s skull twisting it into place onto the oral spreader. “If you would please?” she requested nodding to Jolantha as she handed her the other end. “It goes in the socket at the bottom there. Make sure you twist to the right until you hear the click.”

Moments later a third pump hummed to life to accompany the first two and the black haired senior watched the clear hose turn brown as it filled with her own filth on it’s way to her mouth. Soon the taste of her own waste found her tongue and her bliss, momentarily faded as she emptied, blossomed anew. Body surrendering to her lust, Sheeva’s eyes drifted to closing and she became one with the machine.

“Well, at least you have Everly here to feed if you feel like it after you get done eating all of that,” Firenze pointed out nodding to the table full of food and then glancing at her boss.

“Not only her dear, not only her,” answered the Noonan woman whose grip was suddenly holding her fast while her hips began to rock.

“There’s far too many of us for only one mouth Sweetie,” Theodora Darrow explained with a slightly malicious smile as she stepped in and began to stroke the 27 year old’s thickening pipe. “Far too many.”


The diner had quieted down somewhat after the evening rush, it was nearly empty but for a few patrons. At one of the tables sat a trio of medical professionals from the clinic in town, each a contrast to the next. Shorter but lusher of curves the dark skinned Maria Ribeiro worked as a psychologist. With jet black hair and amber eyes, she was the only one of the three that was not tank bred, being originally from Brazil and having studied in Stockholm. Next to her was a colleague from the same part of the building, the psychiatrist Veemi Annala. Taller but more lithe, the 29 year old was eight years younger than her counterpart. Wisps of her cream blonde hair, stacked in a messy bun atop her head, framed a face whose blue gaze hid behind a pair of wire rimmed glasses. Lastly was Kadlin Bergfors who, with the second, was a sorority sister in Berlin though two years behind her. The largest of the group in every respect, and the only one of her mother’s three daughters that were island born, the slight Asian tinge in her features could be spotted if one peered closely at the visage beneath her long ponytailed auburn brown hair dotted with two piercing grey orbs.

“So have you talked to your mother?” Maria asked forking through her mixed berry salad.

“She should be getting into Aarhus in a couple of minutes actually. Phoned me from the train an hour ago,” Kadlin replied taking a sip of her banana taffy shake. “Her ferry leaves at 1:34, gets here at 4:11.”

“And you’re going to meet her at ramp?” Veemi confirmed reaching for one of her onion rings.

“With the whole family, Me, Sil, Ade, Viggie and Siggie,” the redhead nodded. “Sil can be stubborn but she won’t stand up to Mom.”

“What exactly is going on?” the Brazilian asked. “I mean I’ve read the reports from the school, we both have, but they present an incomplete picture.”

“It’s all about the development of the girls really,” the youngest confessed. “Look, both Ade and I went through it with Sil too. Once she gets you down, she doesn’t like letting you up. It’s why we both went to different sororities.”

“She was well ahead of me in Bergen,” the dark haired psychologist noted. “I was never really in her sphere of influence, but I heard stories. You never really put a lot into those though.”

“Oh. It was real,” the grey eyed futamute insisted. “It took both of us a few years away from her to get past it, but we did.”

“And now she has started with the girls?” Veemi probed. “Is that my understanding of the situation?”

“That’s what it is looking like,” the nurse explained. “Look it is normal to teach someone fresh from the tank to serve in their first year, that’s always important. We are all taught that, and trained to develop it. The second year you start to gradually tease out a bit more balance of personality so that by the third year, you are ready to introduce a bit more dominance with that submissive grounding.”

“Sure,” the 37 year old agreed, hearing a basic summation of one of the introductory courses in their collective field of study, then sipping her strawberry smoothie.

“Well, that last part is not happening with Viggie,” the tallest revealed. “She’s a junior now, but her mother barely treats her like a sophomore around the house and increasingly elsewhere. And now Siggie is here. The fear is Sil is going to derail her development as well. Look, it is one thing if they choose it for themselves, we all do at times-”

“-And that is what makes it enjoyable,” Maria extended, “the having of that choice, the giving over of your own free will voluntarily.”

“It’s when that choice is never given in the first place that you start getting into dangerous territory behaviourally,” the Finnish/Khazakstani crossbreed concurred.

“They seem to be enjoying themselves over there,” Kadlin observed wistfully peering at a booth across the way.

“Indeed they do,” the Annala woman smiled following her glance across the diner. Folded back against herself, wrists and ankles secured above her head was Lindy Hofmaier, her normally lovely brown hair a much deeper slimier shade now. She lay restrained in a somewhat shallow enclosure that was in turn secured to the top of the table. Her swollen stomach dwarfed her 34 C cup breasts their nipples poking past the lace in their soiled bra. The massive hips of the redhead Magnolia Jeffers one of the few in town to top 40 inches and rumour had it the youngest, lowered themselves down upon the sophomore submerging her face in flesh. Beverly Foster, her colleague at the town hall in charge of the local ecosystem was evenly jacking the young thoroughly sludged waitress in anticipation of yet another feeding. Across the table, the youngest of the quartet, Mayumi Amarin was robustly hammering her thick pipe in and out of the ass Dong Min Hee even as she held her face fast to the fecal flow spooling from the younger apprentice’s rosebud with one hand whilst jacking long globs of cream from her cock with the other. Lastly was Savina Basov, her Khazakstani seed mother. As the three oldest chatted amongst themselves, the short haired cream blonde lazily scooped some of the emerging shit from the girl and coated her body thick with mud, pausing occasionally to lick her fingers. The sudden spurting of the 15 year old’s seven inch cock betrayed the fact that deep within the Magnolia’s dirty cleft, the student’s collar had activated and her feeding had once more begun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.