The Making of a Humiliation Slut - Cover

The Making of a Humiliation Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Katie got caught watching porn on her work computer by four young girls who started working for her company during the summer. They now are in control of what she does at work and at home along with alot of other places.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   ENF   Nudism   Illustrated  

They didn’t remove any of the clamps or weights from my cunt either and I had to crawl with them swinging between my legs. I crawled all the way from the cross to my house and had to wait for them to let me in. No one should have to wait to get in her own house, but here I am, on hands and knees like some dog, waiting for them to open the door.

Once they opened the door for me to crawl in, Gloria said, “Go get clean sheets for all the beds slut. Then you will go to each room, change the sheets, clean the room, and make them nice again.”

“Once you are done, we’ll take the weights off, give you some clothes, your car keys, and some new instructions. Get busy whore.” Beth said.

Bonnie went with me to make sure I didn’t get into any trouble and to be sure I did everything I was told. I crawled to the linen closet with the weights of all the clamps pulling my cunt lips toward the ground. I was not sure how many clamps with weights had been placed on my naked cunt but knew there must be at least forty.

I got sheets for all the beds and couldn’t figure out how to carry them. I was on hands and knees and had to use my hands to crawl. I looked at Bonnie, with pleading eyes but she did nothing at first. She just laughed at me before she said, “Guess we’ll have to get you a little red wagon to carry stuff in. We could hook it to your cunt and you could pull it around behind you. Stand up bitch and lets go clean some rooms. I know my room is such a mess.”

I was grateful she allowed me to stand and quickly got to my feet. I got all the sheets and followed her to the twin bedroom. She was right, it was a mess and smelled so much like sex. I wondered if she had fucked all four of the guys in here. Of course, Joyce was in the same room, so I had two beds to make, which I noticed were covered in a lot of cum and pussy juice.

The room itself had all kinds of things scattered about and saw that the girls panties and the boys underwear were on the floor too. Not all of them, but there was at least two of each. Guess that’s where some of them started fucking.

I cleaned the room, made the bed, and gathered up all the dirty clothes. I also picked up several of my dishes from the floor and carried them to the kitchen. I put them in the dishwasher and returned to the bedrum to finish up. Had to vacuum the floor before I went to the next one, which was the queen.

I didn’t start the dishwasher yet because I knew I would find more dishes in the other rooms and would just add them to the load. It was getting harder to walk around now because it felt like my cunt lips were hitting my knees. I wasn’t sure how far they had stretched but I’m sure they had dropped a lot. I figured I had at least thirty-four pounds pulling then toward the floor. I wish I could just remove them and tell my evil captors I had enough of their bullshit and I quit.

But, if I did that, I wouldn’t have anything left. My job would be gone along with my house, car, and family. I would be all alone with no place to go. I would be fired for what I did at work and unable to pay my bills. My family would know why I was fired because my little sister Judy would tell them. So, I just did as I was told and behaved like a little child doing whatever I was told.

Going from room to room with at least one of the girls following me around, I cleaned them making them like they should be kept. The girls took turns watching me to make sure I didn’t do anything they didn’t like. I had finished the twin and queen rooms and started on my master bedroom. Well, used to be my bedroom. Now I guess it belongs to Gloria and I can’t even use it. I might get to use it when Judy comes over with her friends while I eat her young pussy.

Beth took me into the bedroom since I had just finished her room and when I saw it, I cried. My nice big bedroom was such a mess. It had wine bottles all around along with beer cans. There were clothes scattered about and I noticed some food on my carpet. I prayed it didn’t stain it to where I had to get it replaced.

I set about cleaning my big room and Gloria took over watching me. Beth left and I was alone with the black bitch and wanted to kill her. I didn’t dare say anything to her since she could and probably would ruin me. I just continued cleaning up the mess and when I pulled the sheets off, I noticed there was a lot of dried up cum all over it. It looked like all of them fucked on my bed, but since there was cum on all the sheets, I knew they had used all the beds.

Gloria was in my closet as I cleaned the bedroom and bathroom so she can mess it up again. Teens nowadays just make messes and never clean anything up. I have to go behind them to make sure my house stays in good shape for when they leave once summer is over.

I wasn’t paying attention to Gloria but as soon as I had finished making the bed, I noticed she was pulling some of my clothes out. She grinned and said, “Yes, I think these will do. As soon as you gather up all the laundry, we will go to the porch so you an get dressed. Then, you’ll go to the laundromat to wash, dry, and fold everything. You’ll be on your own so want you to look nice.”

I did what she wanted, gathered all the laundry, and carried it to the front porch. Everyone came out with me and I had to carry all if it to my car. I was not allowed to dress yet so if anyone was nearby, they would have seen my naked bald body.

Once I had the car loaded, Gloria gave me my clothes. She handed me a t-shirt, shorts, and socks. I also had panties and a bra to put on. I hate wearing panties but was kind of grateful she gave me some to wear. I got dressed and got my instructions.

Gloria said, “You will take everything to this laundromat.” She gave me the name and directions on how to get there. “You will be alone, so if we want anything, we will text you. Be sure you have your phone on.”

Beth said, “Here are your keys and driver’s license. Be careful with our car and don’t hurt it.”

Then Bonnie said, “I think most of the machines takes quarters so here is a bag full of them. I’m so glad you save coins. We can use them for lots of things and right now you will do the laundry with them. Bring back whatever you don’t use.”

Damn her, she found my coin box and has taken a bunch of quarters out. I didn’t want to spend any of my saved coins but it looks like she doesn’t care. Kids these days have no respect for others, especially me.

I had everything needed so got in my car and drove the place she indicated. It wasn’t a nice-looking place but guess it will do. I got out, grabbed all the laundry, and started filling up the machines with clothes. The sheets, pillowcases, and towels into one. The other clothes took up two machines.

I was about to start the machines when my phone beeped saying I had a text message. I stopped what I was doing to look at it because I knew if I didn’t respond immediately I would be in trouble. I was shocked at what the text said and remembered what I had been told during the time they explained my rules.

The text, in big bold letters, said, “STRIP.

They expect me to get naked right here in the laundromat. Lucky for me, no one was in there with me. But if I have to remain naked for long, someone may come in and see me. I should not even be here since I have a washer and dryer at home but they won’t let me use it. They said the help can’t use their things and I think they wanted me here just so they could get me naked in a public place.

I set my phone down and removed all my clothes, including my shoes. Now I was naked and praying no one came in and that they would tell me to dress again before long. My phone beeped again and I thought it was to tell me to put my clothes on. But that’s not what I read.

This time it said, “Put your shoes back on and add your clothes to the laundry. Put them in one of the washers and get it started.”

Damn those girls. They have me naked in a public laundromat and now want me to put the clothes I had to wear in the washing machine. That means I won’t have anything to cover up with in case someone comes in. I am screwed again and they will get what they want.

I did what the text said and put my clothes in the washer, put some money in the slot and got it started. I will have to wait for the clothes to wash and then get them dry before I can dress again if they will let me. I may end up driving home naked.

I was so scared that others may come in and see me and if it was guys, they might fuck me to. But I think the girls expect something like that to happen. All I could do was pray no one came in and caught me naked like this.

All I could do was wait for the clothes to finish washing but then I had to put them in a dryer so I could get dressed if they let me. I was alone for quite some time but just as the machines started the rinse cycle, a couple walked in with their laundry. They were about my age and seemed to be in love.

They laughed and giggled, holding hands as best they could while trying to carry their dirty clothes. I stayed in the corner trying to be hidden from their view and prayed they would just load their clothes in a washer and leave while they washed.

But my luck is never any good. My phone beeped that I had a text message. I quickly read the text which said, ‘Get out in the open and quit trying to hide. Let them know you are here and will do whatever they wish so they don’t report you.’

I knew then at least one of the girls was close by watching me because they knew everything I did. I hated doing it, but I stepped out into the open where this couple could see my naked bald body. At first they didn’t look at me since they were making out. Guess they thought they were all alone since he was running his hands up her legs under her skirt. She was playing with his cock though his pants. I wondered if they would fuck if I wasn’t there.

The first one to see me was the girl and as soon as she saw me, she said, “What the fuck?”

I had to try to explain without telling them I was being blackmailed and had to show them all of me. Before I could say anything the guy turned and saw me and said, “What the hell are you doing. Where are your clothes. You need to put them on and leave us alone.”

“I’m sorry, but all my clothes are in the washer. I don’t have many and have to wash them like this. I didn’t think anyone would be here. I can’t cover up until they get washed and dried.” I tried to explain.

The girl then said, “Well, maybe we just need to call the cops so we can have some privacy.”

I begged, “Please don’t do that. I’ll do anything if you don’t call them. What could I do to make it better for you. I’m here naked and will let both of you do anything you want, just please don’t call the cops. What would you like from me? I’m sure you can have a good time with me while our clothes are getting clean.”

The guy said, “Just what will you do?”

I said, “Anything you want. I’m open for anything you desire.”

He said, “So, if I wanted you to suck me off, you would, right here in front of my girlfriend?”

I told him, “Yes, if you wanted I would suck your cock while she watches and I would even eat her while you watched.”

She then stepped in and said, “You say you would do these things and you don’t even know us. How about if I wanted you to go get us some ice cream at the little place around the corner.”

“Yes, I said anything and would do that for you just like I am but please don’t call the police on me.” I explained.

I’m sure which ever girl was watching me was also taking video of me humiliating myself in front of two totally clothed strangers. As far as I knew, I had an audience of eight watching me as I degrade myself. But, since my clothes are being washed, I can’t cover up and run away.

Then the girl said, “We need to talk about this in private, so go outside and stand in front of the window and play with your pussy. We’ll let you know when you can come back in.”

I said, “Yes, ma’am as I headed for the door. I wasn’t sure if it would be better standing outside or in the laundromat, but I had to obey. I can’t let the four girls get the better of me because someday I’m going to repay them for this. I walked out into the night air and positioned myself in the window, facing in. I opened my legs and began playing with my cunt while they talked about what would happen to me next.

I played with my dripping cunt with the hopes I could cum before they called me back in but my luck is never that good. I was getting close when the girl motioned me to come back inside. I did as she wanted, stopped playing with myself and walked back in too where the two people sat waiting for me.

I walked to where they were, stood in front of them and spread my legs so they could see me better. I knew my tormentors would expect me to do something like that and maybe they’ll take it easy on me at work. I would do anything to make them happy so I wasn’t exposed at work.

I stood in front of them and the girl began to talk. “Since you are naked and we have you to ourselves, we have decided on a couple things for you. First of all, I’ve never had a woman lick me down there, so you will do that for me. Then, you will suck off my boyfriend, take his cock all the way down your throat and swallow his load when he gives it to you.”

I could do that with no problem since the girls are making me do it with them and others. Hell, at the end of the week, I’ll be eating my own sister, so this girl won’t be a problem. I’ll do as she wants and hope by the time I finish my clothes might be done.

I said, “Yes, I will do all of that for you. I am yours until such time that my clothes get done. I only ask I be given a few minutes to put them all in the dryer when they finish washing.”

“We will let you know when you need to swap them and once you finish what you might be doing you can take care of them. We have decided that we are going to make you do a lot of different things until the clothes get done. Then we’ll let you go.” The girl said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.