The Making of a Humiliation Slut - Cover

The Making of a Humiliation Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Katie got caught watching porn on her work computer by four young girls who started working for her company during the summer. They now are in control of what she does at work and at home along with alot of other places.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   ENF   Nudism   Illustrated  

I don’t know how long it was before I heard the door open and close, praying that they left and it wasn’t someone else coming in. I listened to see if anyone was in here with me and knew as soon as they saw my naked ass they would say something. I heard my machines shutting down and started counting hoping no one came in.

I counted to fifty like I was told knowing someone was watching me. If I took a short cut and just got out of the dryer, I would be in big trouble. Once I reached fifty, I slowly got my head out of the dryer and quickly looked round to see if I was still alone. Lucky for me, I was so I got busy getting the clothes from the dryers and got them folded.

Never did like folding clothes but it had to be done so I started with the girls clothes to make sure they were all nice and neat for them. Once I had their clothes, which seemed to be a lot, folded, and stacked up I folded mine next. I had all the wearable clothes done then I worked on the sheets and pillowcases.

I finally got all the clothes folded and put into the laundry bag to carry back home. The girl in the laundromat had said I would go home naked and I didn’t hear anything different from whoever was watching me, so got the bag and carried it to my car. I stayed naked the whole time so others could see me if they happened to look. Then I drove home.

I thought I could find out who had been watching me by getting home first. But that’s not what happened. I guess they all left before I did and all eight of them were on the porch when I got home. I parked the car, got the laundry out and made my way to where they were sitting, enjoying some beer and wine. They aren’t old enough to drink but were doing it. I bought all of it so I could be arrested for giving minors alcohol.

I got out of the car, got the laundry out and carried it to the porch. Beth said, “Good job bitch. One of us will take you in so you can put it all away. Be sure to put our clothes in the dressers or hang it up. Be sure you put a set of sheets in each room because you are going to have to change them soon.”

I did what I was told to do as Gloria led me into my house. I had to figure out what clothes belonged to the girls as I went from room to room and made sure each room had a fresh set of sheets ready for use. I might end up doing the laundry again real soon if they keep making the sheets dirty by fucking on them.

I had to sort out the clothes and put them in the dressers or hang them in the closet. I did the twin bedroom first, which now belongs to Joyce and Bonnie, then moved to Beth’s queen room. Once I was done with them I went into my big master bedroom. I set the clean sheets in one of the chairs in the room and then wondered how I was going to put her clothes in my dresser since all my clothes were in it.

Gloria said, “I got a box from the garage and you will remove all your shit and put it in a box. From now on, the box is your dresser and will be kept on the porch by your feed bowls. Any questions whore?”

“No mistress Gloria, I will do as you say.” I told her as I was starting to empty out my dresser.

She said, “Anything you don’t think I’ll like goes in the bag I got for you. Once done we’ll decide what to do with it all. The clothes in the closet may stay as long as I have room for my things. If there is no room, you can hang them in the garage for now.”

I continued taking my nice clothes from the dresser and placed them in the box. I tried to be as neat as I could and keep everything folded like I put them in the dresser. It was taking me some time to get it all out of the dressed and I guess Gloria was impatient. I noticed she was on my bed with her finger in her pussy and I could see inside her black hole. Not black on the inside though. No, it was such a pretty pink and the contrast between her black lips and her pink hole, was so pretty.

She kept playing with herself and finally said, “You are taking to long slut. I need my pussy licked and you will do it when you finish. Don’t worry about being neat. Just pick your trashy shit up and throw it in the box. Get it empty so my nice things can go in. Hurry so you can eat me.”

I hated doing it. But I started picking my nice things up by the handful and tossing it all into he box she gave me. It didn’t take long before my dresser was empty and I had all her things neatly put away inside the drawers. I looked in the closet and moved all my hang-up clothes to one side and placed her clothes on the other side. Lucky for me there was plenty of room, since I had a big walk-in closet with lots for room for clothes and shoes.

I was finished with all the laundry. All the girls had their clothes in a dresser now and mine were in a box. My nice dresses and suits were still in the closet but if she ran out of room, mine would be hanging someplace else. But as I looked at the bed, she had stripped naked and had her legs spread wide for me to eat her.

I had never licked a pussy until they caught me watching porn and now I’ve eaten all four of the girls along with a few others. I guess I’ll be licking my little sister next weekend and I don’t want to do that. She is only sixteen and should not be having any kind of sex with anyone, especially her older sister. I would have to eat her young pussy and make her cum in my big bed. I wonder what else I would be made to do with her.

She said, “Good little slut. Now, get your hot mouth over here and eat my beautiful black pussy. You’ll learn to love it by the time I’m finished with you. Might even bring some other blacks over for you to practice on.”

I had no other choice right now, as I got between her legs and started eating her. I didn’t mind her being black but I don’t want other black girls here for me to lick. I’m sure she meant that all the girls would be black ones so I got a good taste of them. I imagine they would be her friends from school and all underage. No matter what she makes me do, I have to do it or get fired and I can’t afford to not work. I have to many bills to pay and if I don’t work, I will lose everything.

I was licking her young black pussy and tonguing her hole. But suddenly we were not alone. No, Ron came into he bedroom and said, “I wondered where you went to Gloria. Now I see. Mind if I join you?”

“No, come on in. I always said, the more the merrier. Go ahead and plug a hole, she won’t mind.” Gloria said.

Even if I did mind being fucked by him, I had no say. He would fuck me whether I wanted it or not. I really didn’t want him fucking me because of my stupid rule of not doing anything with coworkers. Now, I’ve sucked off my coworker Ron, and he also fucked me. Looks like I’ll get fucked again by a coworker. After this, I might change all my rules and just fuck anyone who wants me.

I figured he was going to shove his hard cock into my super wet cunt and fuck me giving me a good load of cum. He was already naked when he came in so I didn’t have to wait too long before I felt him behind me. I felt him against my naked ass as he moved to get into position.

But what he did next sent me flying up trying to escape him. He was going to fuck me alright, but it wasn’t my cunt he pushed his cock into. No, he was pushing it into my ass. I had tried it once before and didn’t enjoy it, so never let anyone fuck my ass again. It just hurt to damn much for someone to push anything up my ass.

I told him to stop and it hurt, but it didn’t stop him. Gloria didn’t help any because when he first put his cock to my asshole and I came up, she slapped my face and pulled my mouth back to her pussy. She held me there so I couldn’t move. All I could do was lick her black pussy while my coworker was working his cock deeper into my naked ass.

My ass opened up for him and he was soon deep inside me back there. I felt his balls slap my cunt as he started fucking my ass. I’ll never be the same again if anyone else does this to me. I was hating all of them more and more as they used me as a toy to do anything they wanted with me.

As I ate Gloria’s pussy and Ron fucked my ass, I noticed there were more people in the room with us. No one said anything above a whisper, but I heard them saying it looked like fun and once Ron and Gloria had their fun with me, the others will be doing the same.

I don’t mind eating pussy or getting fucked by the boys. But what I don’t like is eating underage teen pussy while being fucked in the ass by underage teen boys. And that is what they all had planned for me. All I could do is take it for now and someday I’ll get back at them and make sure they never do this to anyone else again.

As Ron fucked my poor little ass, I ate Gloria’s black pussy and she even made me lick her ass. I hated doing that but did it so she didn’t get pissed enough to tell on me at work. They double teamed me for a while longer and when I felt Ron stiffen up inside my poor ass, Gloria grabbed my head and pulled me in closer to her pussy. I had a hard time breathing because she held me so tight, but I managed to keep licking her and when she staired cumming, Ron was also cumming, shooting his cum deep into my bowels.

I didn’t cum with them which made me mad. If I’m going to be used as their slut, they should let me cum when they do. It just isn’t fair that they have all the fun using my naked body and I get nothing from it. Maybe I should tell them I’ll gladly do whatever they want as long as I get to cum to. But if I told them that, I would be getting fired very soon because they would tell me I had to work naked and service everyone in order to cum.

Of course, that may happen at some point during the summer, but I don’t believe it will be until the summer is almost over. They want to use me all the time at work and at home so if I get exposed and fired they lose their plaything.

As soon as Ron pulled his cock out of my ass, Gloria moved me away from her pussy, but said, “Don’t go away because everyone else wants some ass to.”

And she was right. Beth was the next to get on my big king bed and spread her legs so I could lick her. I knew what I had to do and moved over to her and began to eat her out. As soon as I was licking her, one of the boys shoved his cock up my ass and began to fuck me. Guess I’ll be stretched out back there for a while.

That boy fucked my ass until he added his cum to Ron’s deep in my bowels as I ate Beth to a massive orgasm. I had never seen anyone cum like she did as I ate her. Damn that girl had some saved up pussy cream and I got it all in my mouth to swallow. She does taste good so I don’t mind licking her as long as I am not being ass fucked.

Once they moved away, I had Bonnie to lick next and one of the other boys started fucking my ass. They were all leaving my cunt alone this time and just going for my once little ass. Guess I’ll never be the same back there and I just wished one of them would make me cum.

I finished making Bonnie cum and the boy deposited another load into my ass. Then Joyce had her turn with me eating her young pussy while the last boy fucked my open ass. I was beginning to like being ass fucked, but still couldn’t cum. Maybe if I get fucked up my ass enough, I’ll be able to cum someday.

I would rather have a cock in my cunt but right now I have no choice as to where a guy puts his cock. Before I had control of everything and some guys got lucky enough to fuck my cunt, while some of the others just got a blow job. A few of them, the ones I wasn’t really fond of, got a little hand job from me. But now, the girls tell me how and when I’ll get any cock.

Once all the boys had a go at my ass and the girls got their pussies licked, I was told to strip the bed and remake it with fresh linen. I knew if this continues I’ll be doing the laundry again real soon. But that might be the least of my worries because we all had to go back to work in the morning and I have no idea what the girls had planned for me. I remember I was told I would be going to work naked and they would give me some clothes to wear once we were there.

I began to wonder what they would make me wear at work and if I would be doing anything with all the others that work for me. I wondered if my boss would find out I had to obey my four evil interns or if they would hide the fact that I was watching porn. My head was going in circles thinking of the things they had told me would happen and what I did to get myself into this mess.

Once I had the sheets changed again, I was told to get out of their house. I was to wait on the porch in view of the road in case someone happened to go by. I did as they said and crawled to the porch to wait to see what else they had in mind.

I prayed no one would see me on my porch. I know everyone in the neighborhood has seen me naked but I just didn’t want them seeing any more of me. But, as usual, my luck is never that good. As I looked out toward the street, my next-door neighbor, Donnie, was walking toward my driveway.

He saw me and had a big smile on his face. He kept getting closer to me and I had no way of hiding. I didn’t dare hide anyway because if the girls saw me trying to cover up my naked body, I would pay a big price for it.

Once he got to the steps he said, “Hello Katie, I see you haven’t change anything since the last time. Still dressed just like you were. You got anything for me today?”

I said, “HI, Donnie yes, I’m still here just as naked as I was before. I will give you anything you want as long as my mistresses say I can.”

He started laughing as the girls came out the door. Gloria said, “So glad you could make it over Donnie. What would you like from the whore?”

He said, “I could use a good fuck if that is ok.”

Then Beth said, “That is easy. Which hole you want., Her cunt or ass?”

Bonnie spoke up saying, “You can have one hole this time and the next time her other hole. She likes it in all three holes and this summer, you will get lots of all of them.”

Donnie thought for a minute before he said, “I think I would like her cunt today. I’ve watched her for so long with thoughts of fucking that cunt and now I can. Is it ok if I do her cunt?”

Joyce added, “Donnie, you can do anything you want with the bitch. She belongs to us and we like to share. So, let’s get her ready so you can fuck her. Slut, get on your fuck bed and get ready to take his young teenage cock.”

Gloria said, “Unless you want to watch her eat before you fuck. She is on a special diet and has to eat from the dog bowls since she is nothing but a bitch in heat.”

Donnie said, “That would be cool to watch but if it’s ok with you, I want to fuck her first. I can watch once I cum in that hot cunt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.