The Making of a Humiliation Slut - Cover

The Making of a Humiliation Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 21

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Katie got caught watching porn on her work computer by four young girls who started working for her company during the summer. They now are in control of what she does at work and at home along with alot of other places.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   ENF   Nudism   Illustrated  

I slept ok since I was cramped up in a dog cage in my front yard. It was not comfortable at all, especially since I was naked and had nothing to cover me up. Plus, my cunt and ass were leaking dog cum all night and it smelled bad. But I did get some sleep and was ready to get out of the cage so I could get to work. I knew once the day was over, my young sister would be over to spend the weekend in my house and I would be licking her sixteen-year-old pussy. I had no idea what else she was going to do with me or the others but no matter what it was, I would have to endure it.

I laid in the grass inside the cage waiting for someone to let me out so I could piss and shit, take a shower, have some nasty breakfast, and go to work where I would have clothes on and work taking my mind away from what I did yesterday. I don’t believe I had to endure being fucked by a group of dogs, sucking dog cocks, and even eating dog pussy. I did it all just so I could keep my job.

Then I remembered Gloria said the boss had called and said he was taking the day off to go to Disney with his family. That means I would be in charge but he wouldn’t be there so the girls could do whatever they wanted with me. That scared me and I wondered if I would be able to put clothes on today. I know they have threatened to make me go naked at work and have sex with everyone. I’m not too sure if they would make me do it, but I’ve had to show some of the other ladies my naked body and even had to have sex with them. Now without the boss anything could happen.

Finally, the girls came out and Gloria said, “Hope you slept well Katie whore. Never knew anyone who was a dog whore, but now I own one. I’m going to unlock you and I expect you to crawl to where you piss and shit, do it and since you enjoy eating dog cunt, maybe you’ll enjoy the taste of your shit. So, once you shit, you need to pick it up in your mouth and crawl to the trash can to deposit it. It will stay in your mouth all the way to the can. If you happen to bite of a piece, make sure you swallow it.”

Fuck her. I can’t put shit in my mouth. It is nasty and not clean. It can’t be done without me being sick. I am not sure if I can do it, but guess I have to try since as she say, she owns me now. I got out of my cage and slowly crawled to where I have been doing my thing. I hoped I didn’t shit so I wouldn’t have to pick it up like she wants. But my luck is never on my side and as I crawled I knew I was going to humiliate myself once again. Because I had to take a shit.

I got to the spot where I have been pissing and squatted back to do what I needed to do. I wanted to hold my shit in but when my stomach cramps I knew I was going to do it. I just prayed it was like a log and not soupy. If it was soupy, I wouldn’t put it past these girls to make me lick it up so there was no more in the yard. I pissed still trying to hold my shit in, but as soon as I quit pissing, my ass opened up and a big log of shit came out of me. It took a while for it all to get out and they all stood there watching me to make sure I did what I was told.

I finally got it all out and Beth said, “Now slut, wipe your nasty ass with your fingers but don’t bother to lick them yet. You’ll probably have more on them soon.”

I didn’t understand what she meant at first and then I remembered Gloria had just told me to pick up my shit in my mouth to carry to the trash can. I don’t think I can do that. It is nasty, smells bad and is not fit to eat or even have it in my mouth. I will have to refuse to do this even if I might get fired for it. I just couldn’t bring myself to put shit in my mouth.

Then Gloria stepped up beside me and looked down at me. She said, “Ms. Williams, look up at me and don’t get off your hands and knees.”

I did as she said and was ready to say I would not put shit in my mouth even if she went to the boss to let him know I watched porn. I would do anything but that and I think she knew I was going to rebel. Just the look she gave me said I had better not say no and just do what she wanted. There were four of them and if they wanted, the evil bitches could force me to eat the shit. But if they did that, I’m sure they would make me chew it up and swallow it. I wouldn’t care if they told on me once that happened because if it did. I think I would lose it and hurt one or all of them.

As I was looking up at Gloria she said, “I think it would be nice if you worked all day naked since the boss is gone. You can do your normal job but you wouldn’t have clothes on and everyone would see you. Or you can pick your shit up in your mouth and slowly crawl to the trash can with it in your mouth. Which do you want to do whore. You only have two choices and a few seconds to decide.”

I didn’t want to do either but eating my shit was not going to happen and I knew before the summer was over I would be naked at work so everyone could see me, even the boss and I might even have to suck his cock. But anything would be better than eating shit. So, I said, “Mistress Gloria, I will work naked. I don’t think I can eat shit at all.”

“Very good choice bitch. I appreciate you volunteering to work naked so everyone cans see you and some will probably use you. Once you let them see you, you know it might be that way for a long, long time, even when the boss gets back. Guess we might have to vote on that part.” Gloria told me.

The Bonnie said, “I like that Katie whore. Now just pick up your shit and carry it to the trash. You need a shower because you smell like a fucking dog.”

“Hell, I guess she should smell like a dog. After all she spent so much time having sex with them. I loved it when she sucked the doggies cocks and ate their cunts. Will have to make sure she gets more some other day.” Joyce said.

Beth added, “Maybe some people will bring their dogs for her Saturday. After all she has advertised she’ll take all cocks that want her.”

Gloria then told everyone, “Yes she will take all cocks on Saturday but some guys may not want to fuck her nasty cunt once they see a dog in it. So, we will let all the guys fuck her first and then if any of them have dogs she will take them as long every guy has had enough fucking the whore. Now, get a shower bitch once you throw your shit away so we can get to work.”

I stood up, bent over, picked my nasty shit up and caried it to the trash can. Once I it threw it in the can I went to my shower of ice-cold water and turned it on. I showered quickly making sure the shit I had on my fingers was gone first. I don’t have to worry about washing my hair any longer since it was all gone along with every other hair on my body. I was bald all over and I knew I wouldn’t be wearing my wig today at work since they want me naked all day.

I was afraid that once the word got out that I spent the day naked the boss would fire me and I wouldn’t be able to pay my bills any longer. That is unless I could charge for the sex that I was now getting. I wasn’t sure how much I could make as a whore but figured I would find out soon. If the girls had their way, I would be on the street instead of at work fucking and sucking everyone for money.

After my shower I dried off and we all got in the cars. Today Bonnie rode with Gloria and I sat in the back. I listened to them taking about what I would have to do today and what I would tell everyone as to why I was naked. Bonnie said, “I think she just needs to say, I’m now a whore and will be naked for everyone who works here. I will fuck, suck, and eat anyone who wants me and I won’t charge for my services.”

Gloria said, “You might hear that Bonnie. Haven’t decided what she is going to say to everyone except that she will tell everyone that even if she is naked she is still the boss for now. But I do think she needs to offer her mouth, cunt, and ass to everyone who wants her. I think she’ll have to go to each department since she is the temporary boss while the big man is with his family at Disney.”

They both laughed and Bonnie said, “It ill be great with the big boss gone. I wonder how many will tell him what she did when he returns. I think she should be made to work naked all the time and become the company whore.”

Gloria said, “Yep, that’s the plan. I think the boss will go along with it and instead of her running the floor she’ll go to each floor and put out for everyone. The boss should love a good blow job during the meetings and when he is stressed. Might even get him to fuck her.”

Bonnie said, “You ok with all that whore. Being naked at work and putting out to everyone male and female? If it starts you know you won’t have time to do your job and Annie will get it while you get to be the company whore every day and ours at night.”

I didn’t want to be turned into that but I guess it would be better than eating shit. So, I said, “As long as I am not made to eat my shit or anyone else’s, I will do as you want and if I have to be the company whore I will be.”

They both laughed and Gloria said, “Yes you will be whether you like it or not. Someday I’ll tell you why we came to work here and for you. But for now, we are at work and it is time to go in. By the way you are not the first one who has fallen into our hands you are also not the first on the job today. It is later than you think.”

Oh my God these little bitches have done this before with others. No wonder they have so many fucking ideas about what to do with me. I wonder what the other women do now. Are they still doing the things the girls want or have they been able to turn back to being normal once the bitches ditch them. I can’t believe they can just walk in and take over because like me they have something to hold over everyone’s heads.

I got out of the car and the girls got out with me. Beth and Joyce met us at my car and the five of us started toward the elevators to go up to our work area and my office. Once we were close to the elevators Beth said, “Let’s take the stairs today just in case someone else is on them. We don’t usually get here this late so it will be nice to see how many take the stairs instead of being lazy taking the elevator.”

We went to the stairs even if I would rather ride the elevator especially since I was naked. I knew some others used the stairs to get their exercise in and some of them were the men from other departments. My work place it on the fourth floor and there is still two more floors above me. Every floor is a part of our company and the boss’s office is on the very top floor and he has like a penthouse office. But when we go to meetings it is usually on the second floor where the conference center is.

Ron and his boys are on the first floor since they have some big equipment they use. I will have to walk right past the door to his shop and I’m sure the door will be open since he likes to have It open so others can see what he does. He has several men and a few women working on his floor and he makes sure all of them keep busy during the day. Ron stays busy most of the time and does make several visits to all the other floors.

This is a big company and I’m almost like an assistant to the big boss and someday he has said I will get promoted up to the top floor. Probably won’t happen now since these little bitches have taken over my life. No, that position will belong to someone else and it will probably be Annie who gets it. I have wanted it for so long and worked hard to please the boss with my work. My only downfall is that I enjoy porn too much.

Today since the boss won’t be in I’ll be in charge of all floors and Annie will fill in for me. But I have to start on my floor before going anyplace else. It will be the first time I will have to show off to all the girls that work for me. They will all see me naked all the way and I agreed to do it just so I didn’t have to have shit in my mouth. I wondered if they would make me eat some later or give me another option so I didn’t have to actually have shit in my mouth and having to chew it up and swallow it. These four girls are so evil I wouldn’t put anything past them and I have to obey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.