The Making of a Humiliation Slut - Cover

The Making of a Humiliation Slut

Copyright© 2023 by bydasea

Chapter 27

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Katie got caught watching porn on her work computer by four young girls who started working for her company during the summer. They now are in control of what she does at work and at home along with alot of other places.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   ENF   Nudism   Illustrated  

I wasn’t sure what was going on since I couldn’t see along with my mouth and cunt being very sore. I have no idea how many cocks had been inside me or how many women sat on my face. I do know there were a lot of both using me. I never wanted to do any of that even if I watched others doing it in the porn I watched, which got me where I am today.

I wasn’t sure how many cocks had been in my sore cunt but there was a lot of them. I don’t think I went a minute without having someone fucking me. That is also true of the pussies I had to lick. I finished licking one and as soon as they got off my face another one was sitting down to be licked. I guess I’ll just be the neighborhood slutty whore from now on and if my sister has anything to do with it, I’ll never have clothes to wear. She said I had to be ready at all times to fuck, suck, and lick pussy, which means I can’t wear clothes over my body. Hell, I might as well throw all my clothes out or give them away. But I did hope that I could at least get dressed at work so the boss doesn’t know what I have done.

I am not sure how long it was before I heard voices again and this time they were all men. I didn’t hear women but maybe a few of the younger boys were there. I couldn’t tell what they were saying but I did hear shower a few times. I figured they would let me loose and take me to the hose to shower and each of them would have ago at scrubbing me and cleaning all the cum and pussy juice off me.

But that’s not what happened. They came to the porch where I was strapped down and began to undo my wrist and the ones that held my legs to the railing and wall. Once they had the ropes off the areas they were tied to, I was picked up by several of them and carried off the porch. The ropes were still on my wrist and legs along with the ones around my legs keeping them bent at the knees but at least I was able to close them so my cunt wasn’t quite as accessible.

Once they had me untied, I was picked up and carried. I felt them going down my steps to the yard but had no idea where they were going to take me. They all laughed at me because I was naked and not knowing where I was. It humiliated me because I couldn’t see who was carrying me or who else was around. But no one cared how I felt because I am nothing but a naked slutty whore now and anything goes.

They were all saying things like, this will be fun, never did this before, what will she do when she feels it, Do we just leave her alone once we finish. There was other things said, but I don’t remember all of it. I do know that I am going to be used some more even after being fucked all day. My poor cunt and mouth had been used so much today that they were both so sore. However, no one cares how I feel as long as they have fun. I hoped none of this ever got back to my boss or my parents. It’s one thing to do what I did with my young brother and sister but my boss would fire me and my parents would disown me.

Once they had me out where they wanted me. I was put down and knew it was in my front yard since I felt the grass on my naked ass and back but had no idea where in my front yard. It could be almost anyplace knowing the evil girls. Once they had me down, I was once again secured spread eagle so my arms and legs were spread apart. I knew my cunt was wide open after having so many cocks in it today and if I was facing the street anyone going by would have a good look at it.

Once I was tied again so I couldn’t move, Gloria said, “Now cunt, I expect you to lay still for your shower. The only thing you need to do is keep that pussy licking mouth open at all times. We’ll be right back once everyone has a few beers.”

I listened but didn’t respond until I was kicked in the cunt. That hurt and Beth said, “You were told to keep your cocksucking mouth open. Now open it and don’t you dare close it. If you do we’ll take turns kicking your fucking cunt.”

That got my attention and I opened nice and wide for them. “Much better, now just leave it open and if anything happens to go in it, be sure you swallow whatever it is.” I heard Bonnie say.

Then Joyce added, “We mean anything. Bugs, ants, dirt, shit, or piss. You will get whatever it is into your belly and you better not choke or throw it back up.”

“Because if you do throw it up my little whore, you’ll eat it again.” My sister explained.

Then, it was all quiet except the faint noise I heard as they all popped a top and drank whatever they had. They had said beer but none of the four or my brother and sister were old enough to drink beer. But thinking about that they weren’t really old enough to have sex and own me. So, I guess if it was beer someone else bought it for them or they traded sex with me for the booze. I figured they would be trading me for lots of things as the summer continued and there was nothing I could do about it.

I laid there quietly and just listened to see if could tell what was coming next. I don’t know how long I laid in the grass but I did feel things on me. Of course, I held my mouth open since I was told I had to and it was beginning to hurt with it open. I had just licked pussy all day and was sore from that and now I had to fight to keep it open.

I knew they were all watching me as I lay here naked and bound. I think they were hoping something landed in my mouth so they could see if I obeyed them and swallowed whatever it was. Well, they weren’t disappointed because it wasn’t long and a fly or something landed right in my mouth. I felt it and knew I had to swallow it or get in more trouble. So, once I knew it was in my mouth, I closed it and swallowed. Damn now I had a live fly inside my belly. I wondered if it would fly around inside me before it died. Guess I’ll never know since I can’t feel it.

Once I swallowed that nasty fly I opened my mouth back up and felt something else inside. Then I heard Beth say, “Close your mouth and chew it up whore and then swallow it all.”

Whatever she had put in my mouth started moving before I could close my mouth and I knew what it was. She had found a fucking worm and placed it in my mouth and wants me to chew it up. A live worm that I had to eat. Yuck. I did as she wanted once I closed my mouth around it and started chewing. I felt his guts spill out and I thought for sure I was going to be sick. But lucky for me I was able to chew that little wiggly thing up and swallowed it down. I prayed they didn’t make me do much more and just let me be. I would gladly fuck anyone ese as long as they didn’t make me eat anything else like live worms.

Beth laughed and said, “Worms have plenty of protein and you are going to need all you can get. I think we have some more for you to eat. Maybe we will just put them all in your mouth at one time. You would like that wouldn’t you Ms. Kate?”

She laughed as I opened my mouth up again and waited. I shook my head no to her question but I don’t think she cared what I wanted. As a matter of fact, none of them care what I want. I just wondered what else they had in mind to put in my mouth for me to swallow. I think I was going to find out real soon, because Gloria stepped up and said, “I think from now on, we will be giving you living things to eat. Things like worms, roaches, and all kinds of bugs. Wonder what a bee would do in there. Keep the mouth wide open until someone says to close it to eat.”

Then she yelled out to the others saying, “OK, who has something else for the bitch to swallow. I think she needs to swallow something else while it is alive. Another worm or roach or maybe a goldfish.”

One of the guys that was with the evil four said, “I bought a whole thing of worms. Let’s try one or two and then if she does good, give her the rest.”

My little sister said, ‘Oh, that sounds like fun. I want to feed her some of them. May I?”

The guy with the worms said, “I think that would be so cool. I’m all for it. Just put a few in her mouth and let them crawl around before she has to swallow them without chewing. We’ll save the chewing for the other things. I want to see what she does when they wiggle around going down her throat and into her belly. She’ll get plenty of protein by the time she has the whole box in her belly.”

Everyone laughed at what he said and the next thing I knew my sister was saying, ‘Here you go sis. Just let them have their way with your mouth. Don’t close it till I say you can. Just let these wonderful nightcrawlers roam free inside your mouth. Maybe they’ll wiggle right down your throat, just like a little cock.”

Then Beth said, “Yea, let’s get the worms down and then we can do the roaches and crickets along with these other bugs. We’ll save the shit for last.”

Damn them. Here I am tied up on my front yard exposed to everyone and being fed little creatures. I hate them all but will have to do as they say. I pray that she was just joking about me having to eat shit. That is really nasty but knowing them one of them will take a dump right in my mouth and make me eat it. I know I will get sick if they do and from what Gloria said, I’ll end up eating my vomit too.

The next thing I knew, I felt several things in my mouth and they were wiggling around inside my open hole. I knew they were the worms and wanted to spit them all out but knew better. I had to let them slither around inside my mouth and do whatever they wanted to do. I felt them on my tongue and the insides of my cheeks. They were crawling over my teeth and I figured they would be depositing their poop inside me soon. I felt them getting close to my throat and my sister said, “If they start down your throat just swallow. I want to see all these worms go down to your belly. Once they go down I’ll add some more. Might get the dirt with them to which you’ll also swallow.”

Then Joyce said, “Wonder how they would do in her cunt? Think some of them would enjoy playing in that nasty fuck hole. Once they play in there, we can get them out and make her eat them.”

Gloria liked the idea and I soon felt hands around my cunt and the wiggly little worms were crawling inside me down there. I had them in my mouth and my cunt now. I hoped they would come out of me and not crawl to far up inside me. I don’t think that would be healthy for me at all. Not much I can do to stop them either. It’s what the evil ones wanted and when they want something done, it happens.

I was crying under the blindfold so none of them saw how much all of this bothered me and they continued doing these nasty things to me. The worms in my mouth were sliding down my throat and I swallowed as I felt them going down. For each one that slithered down my throat, another one was placed in my mouth. The ones in my cunt were going in deep and I felt them up against my cervix. I prayed they didn’t go any further and end up in my womb, but I think that is what happened to some of them. The others crawled back out and as they left my cunt someone would get them and put them in my mouth.

It was said that not all the worms came back out of my cunt so I knew some had gone in too far. I hoped they just died and would eventually come out of me. But I would never know unless I get infected and taken to a doctor. I hated all that is happening to me since things like his were never in the porn films I watched. I was fed the worms and other things during my time in the yard. I knew someone had been to a bait shop to get the worms and they also got some little fish, which was placed in my mouth for me to swallow. I swallowed most of them while they were alive but I was also made to chew up a few of the little fish which I hated because their guts were now inside my mouth for me to swallow.

I was fed crunchy bugs like roaches and beetles along with some more flies. I had no idea what all they gave me to eat but it was said, I might have to eat some of the things again for my lunch at work where everyone could watch. Once they had their fun feeding me all the things they did, I heard Bonnie say, “Ok, now it’s time for the big moment. We have something that is sure to make her tummy twirl. I want to feed her the first chunk and see what happens.”

Then Beth said, “I think the fresh ones should be first. I have to go so, let me do it.”

Bonnie said, “No, not this time. I have her treat all ready and I don’t want to wait. Once I’m done, you can dump yours in the toilet.”

Beth said, “Well, ok, but hurry. Can’t hold it forever.”

I heard Joyce say, ‘Once you do that, I’ve got something to wash it all down.”

And Gloria added, “And if she tosses it back up, she’ll have something fresh to eat. Lets get busy so we can get her shower. Then I want to go back and fuck some more. Just love all the cocks I’m getting now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.