AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Up on the top deck of the houseboat we found the rental company had carpeted it with cheap faux grass. At the bow of the boat was the pilot’s cabin, a small enclosure with glass on three sides where JC and I would be steering the boat from. There was also a hot tub in the centre of the roof, with several heavy deckchairs around for lounging. The whole area had a waist-high railing to stop people from stepping off the sides.

I followed Cassidy up the tight stairs, her bum right in front of me, and when we reached the top I pulled her close to me and gave her another squeeze. I was still ... Well, I still had a lot of things inside. But I knew I was still in love with her. I knew she still turned me on like no one else.

Wanda, Heels and Terra were already up top. Wanda hadn’t changed from her top and tight cotton shorts, but Heels had changed into a purple one-piece swimsuit with leg holes that cut high on her skinny hips and a diamond-shaped cutout in the centre of her chest. Her warm brown skin seemed to already be soaking in the rays as she was tying her thick black hair back and lounging on one of the chairs. Terra had also changed, though it looked more like she was wearing athletic gear than something to show off - her bikini bottoms were a bright red and had a thick band, but the elastic material also revealed half of each of her firm ass cheeks. Her top was little better, the black halter clinging to her small chest and clearly showing off nipple bumps despite actually covering everything.

“Ladies, ready to set off?” I asked.

“JC is just unmooring us,” Terra said. She flipped her long blonde ponytail over her shoulder as she sat in another of the deck chairs.

“Anyone heard from Cattie and Heather?” Wanda asked.

“Oh, we heard,” Terra smirked. “I assume they’ll be up here soon.”

Good to know, I thought. JC and Terra had been able to hear the moaning across the hallway, it wasn’t just Cassidy and I who heard them through the wall.

I went to the pilot’s cabin and acquainted myself with it. Half of the space was actually dedicated to a minifridge and small bar, which seemed irresponsible to me. I glanced across the dock to the Single’s Boat and saw several of the girls over there in bikinis now as well. Becca was at her own steering wheel, and I waved. She grinned and waved back, then tapped her wrist and held up five fingers. I gave her a thumbs up - we’d leave in five minutes.

“Alright, bitches,” Heather said behind me, climbing the stairs up to the top deck. “I’ve got the fixings for Pina Coladas as long as this bucket has a blender.”

“Right over here,” I called out, gesturing to the bar, before I turned and stopped. Heather was wearing a tight tank top over her bikini, her thick and muscled thighs bare as she carried a small cooler with ice and drink mix. Her, I wasn’t stunned by. Cattie, following behind her though?

Fuck.

Cattie had her black hair tied back into a high ponytail and fed through a baseball cap. She was wearing a blue, gold and white swimsuit top that would have been downright modest if it wasn’t three sizes too small. Her tits were spilling out of both sides of the triangular cups, and the bottoms hugged her even tighter than a second skin - she was sporting an obvious camel toe, and her feminine curves pushed against the edges of the elastic straining against her hips and ass. The addition of a thin white choker seemed to make the whole thing just a touch naughtier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.