AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Alright, alright,” I said as the other women made little catcalls at Cassidy and I. “Turn around so I can get your legs, Cass.”

She stood and quickly sat back down between my legs, but with hers up and nestling against my sides and under my arms. I quickly sprayed her shins and thighs and began rubbing the lotion in there.

“Now that is a new way of doing sunscreen,” Wanda said, watching me work.

“Not the most efficient,” I said, “But when you live in Vegas, you start finding new ways to make sunscreen flirty.”

“Hey, all power to you,” she laughed.

“It’s also great for foot massages as long as you’re a little limber,” Cassidy said, pulling one leg back and positioning her foot right in front of my chest. “We can still talk while looking each other in the eye.”

“Cute,” Heels said. “But I hate having my feet touched.”

That set off a whole conversation about feet and whether the girls liked foot massages or not, and the hypocrisy of receiving foot massages but not giving them out. Heather in particular had a hard stance of not wanting to give them, but being perfectly happy to receive - which Cattie made a sly dirty joke about that being the opposite in the bedroom.

I tuned most of it out though, as I worked Cassidy’s thighs and watched her face as she seemed to zone out and melt under my hands.

“Babe,” I said, and she opened her eyes with a smile. “Fess up.”

“Hmm?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I’m good, but I’m not this good,” I said. “So what’s going on? Is this one of those surprises you mentioned?”

Cassidy blushed and bit her lips, examining my features as she slowly nodded.

“Are you going to tell me what it is?” I asked.

“It’s called ‘Midas Hands,’ and was an upgrade of an upgrade. The first one makes your hands feel good when you touch other people - like, a little pleasurable warmth. The second upgrade to it amped that up. The third makes your hands into perfection - you’ll always find the best spots to touch for the person you’re touching, and when you do they feel it and know it.”

“That explains Becca earlier,” I mumbled.

“What happened with Becca?” Cassidy asked, perking up a bit.

I had finished her legs and actually did start massaging my fiancee’s feet. “The test driving boat hit the dock - on purpose - and she stumbled and I caught her. She was more thankful than I thought she should be, and I couldn’t figure out if she was getting flirty.”

“Oh,” Cassidy said and got a sneaky smile. “Yeah, that must be it.”

“Cass,” I said.

“OK, maybe it’s another one I got you,” Cassidy said.

“Are you going to tell me what it is?” I asked.

“Can I keep it a secret a bit longer?” Cassidy asked. “I promise, it’s fun. Please?”

“Would you tell me if I said you had to?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.