AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 128

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 128 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

When the girls who had been watching Gone Girl started coming back over, I ended up getting drafted for some last-minute business. We needed to move the boats back out into the middle of the bay and to start that I needed to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be.

It took a good fifteen minutes, and a couple of rounds of double-checking, before I was sure that all of the ladies were on the correct boat. Then I met Becca up on the top deck to unmoor the boats from each other.

But I had something else I needed to do first.

“Hi again,” Becca gasped after I lifted her up from the dip and kiss I’d pulled her into.

“I wanted to kiss you so bad earlier,” I said, taking her hand in mine and bringing her over to one of the deck chairs. I sat, and she climbed onto my lap much like Cassidy frequently did, sitting crossways so we could talk comfortably while close together. I was sure if anyone came up that we would look suspicious as hell, but at that point I didn’t care. More than half the girls on the trip were playing grab ass and kissing me consistently.

“I wanted to kiss you too,” Becca smiled, and then cupped my cheeks and kissed me again, soft and sweet. “But I’ll always love a little massage from you.”

“So, we didn’t get to talk,” I said. “After.”

“We didn’t,” she agreed. “But I think that was maybe a good thing. You- I was feeling a lot of stuff. Getting a few minutes to myself, and then talking with Cassidy, helped a lot for figuring it out.”

“OK,” I nodded. “Anything I should know?”

“Not right now,” she said with a soft little smile. “Just that I want to do that again. And I want to do it with you and Cassidy at the same time, too.”

“I would love to,” I said. I’d brought my hand up and she was playing with tracing her fingers around mine. “What about during the movie?” I asked. “Was that OK? I wasn’t expecting all of that.”

“It’s fine,” she said and lifted my fingers to kiss them. “I’m obviously not used to having a guy I’m interested in so casually physical with anyone, but I’m not used to having a guy to be interested in at all. Especially not one so pure and wonderful. And I know about Cattie and Wanda. Terra was a little surprising, but Cass told me about her deal with JC and I think she was just having some fun.”

“I don’t know what to think about Terra,” I sighed. “She is fun, and I like her a lot and think her and Cass will probably be really good friends moving forward. But I don’t want to...”

“I know,” she whispered, hugging herself just that little bit closer to me. “Cass explained, but I would have got it anyways. Just let her make her own decisions. If it’s what JC and her agreed to, then it’s what they agreed to. Maybe he’ll end up hooking up with someone else on the trip.”

“Right now I think it might be one of the college guys,” I smirked, which made Becca snort a little.

“OK,” she said. “We need to move the boats.”

“OK,” I said. And then I pulled her into a kiss.

We didn’t get up for a bit. When we did, she pulled me into another kiss herself. “Good night,” she mumbled through it.

“Sleep tight,” I murmured back. But we kept kissing.

Finally we broke apart, grinning and smirking at each other. It felt like the first couple of times I’d taken out Cassidy for a date back in high school and we’d kissed. I hated walking away even though I knew I’d see her again in the morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.