AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 130

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 130 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Once Wanda was completely and thoroughly covered and glistening from the oil, Cassidy pressed her body down against it and slid up until she was kissing Wanda’s neck as it bulged just slightly from my throat fucking. Then she lightly pushed me back and Wanda let me slide out of her mouth, strands of spittle snapping and splatting back against her lips.

“Are you ready?” Cassidy asked her quietly.

“God, yes,” Wanda said, breathing deep but not hard.

Cassidy looked up at me. “Get back on the bed, Tiger.”

Soon I was on my back again and Wanda was straddling my legs facing away, her amazing ass looking even better with her legs spread around mine, her pussy just glimpsing into view and her perfect cheeks forming into a cleavage. She humped herself back and forth, the oil making it easy for her to slide along my legs and slowly back up towards my flagpole of a cock as it stood straight in the air.

Cassidy stroked my cock for a moment and rubbed it against Wanda’s ass cheeks, which was more visual than feeling for me but was a delight either way. Then Cassidy leaned in and kissed Wanda, turning the woman’s head sideways so I could watch her do it. Watch their eyes close, and their tongues dance lightly, both of them deeply into the sexuality of the moment. When it was finished Cassidy looked into Wanda’s eyes for a long moment, still slowly stroking my cock against Wanda’s butt cheeks.

“Are you ready?” Cassidy asked her again. “Do you want it?”

“Mhmm,” Wanda moaned with a girly whine in it.

“You’re going to keep worshipping him. Make sure he knows that you love every inch of his perfect cock. That your married pussy belongs to him, and that you love him for it. That his cock is all that matters, because he matters.”

That was so fucking filthy of her. My immediate reaction was to want to reassure Wanda, that she’d be hurt by the mention and degradation of her marriage. But I also saw the intense look of desire on Wanda’s face, and the burning desire in her eyes as she looked back at me.

Wanda lifted her hips, shifting her stance, raising her ass as she sat up on one knee, spreading herself open so that I could see her perfect pussy and, wedged between her thick muscled cheeks, her asshole. “Oh, Robbie. Tiger,” she crooned as Cassidy began to slide my cock head between her oiled and wet pussy lips, and back between her ass cheeks, then forward again through her lips and grinding the head against her clit. “Fuck, Robbie. I love your cock, Tiger. I love your cock, and your balls. And I love your hands, and your voice, and your heart. I love your face. And my pussy loves you.”

“Slowly,” Cassidy said as she notched my cock into position. “This is the first time you get to feel it, so go slow. Savour it. Savour our Tiger receiving your pussy for the first time, stretching your vagina. Feel that? Feel him stretching your hole, where your hymen should be?”

“Eeuuuugh,” Wanda moaned as the head of my cock pressed into her. “I doooo.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.