AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 135

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 135 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Look at you,” Cassidy said. “You’re such a pretty slutslave, covered in your master’s cum.”

Cassidy had led Wanda, with a fist in her hair, over to stand in front of the mirror and I had followed. Now I was fucking Wanda from behind as she looked at herself in the mirror.

“I look so fucking dirty,” Wanda panted. I had both her arms pulled behind her back which pushed her tits forward to bounce with each thrust. She tossed her hair to the side, admiring the beads of cum disgustingly congealing in her hair. “Fuck. You use me so fucking right.”

“Do I?” I asked. I pulled out and slid my cockhead through her lips and up higher, pushing against her asshole.

“Fuck, yes,” she panted, pushing her hips back at me and squeezing her eyes closed as she got my cockhead through the tight ring of her asshole. She opened her eyes again, looking at herself in the mirror. “Use my asshole.”

“I am, toy,” I said. “Or are you trying to say I should be rougher and really make you feel it?”

“Just- yes, Tiger. Just let me get used to- Unnngh,” she groaned as I slowly worked my cock deeper into her ass.

“Covered in cum, cunt still swishing with the remnants of a load, and you’re still a cock hungry, ass-filled bitch,” Cassidy said, running her hands through Wanda’s bangs to pull them from her face. “You’d let him do this right in front of the whole trip, wouldn’t you? Just let everyone know that you’re his little buttslut cock whore.”

Wanda nodded, panting as I buried the last inch into her ass. “If that’s what Tiger wanted,” she gasped.

I let go of her arms and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a full stand as I pressed her back to my chest to whisper in her ear. “I don’t share my toys well,” I told her. “And you are my most precious, most beautiful toy. You are all mine to use as I want, but no one else is going to get to imagine that. Not JC, not the college guys, and not even the other girls.”

“Especially Heather,” Cassidy smirked.

That broke the moment and Wanda and I both snorted a quick laugh.

“I would, though,” Wanda panted. “I just- I would do some stuff in front of the others. At least the others who are involved.”

“You’d let Becca watch? And Cattie?” Cassidy asked.

Wanda nodded and slowly worked her hips forward and back, fucking her ass on my cock.

“What about play with you?” Cassidy asked.

“If Robbie wanted,” Wanda whimpered.

“What about if we recorded you?” Cassidy asked. “Made a private porno?”

“Fuck,” Wanda said, stopping her motions as her legs went a little weak at the idea.

“You like that idea, don’t you?” I whispered. “Doing the thing the entire internet has been begging you for, and just for me?”

“Fuck yes, I do,” Wanda gasped.

“We’ll make that happen,” Cassidy said, leaning forward and softly kissing Wanda on the lips. “A sexy, loving, rough porno just for us.”

Wanda nodded.

“I have an idea,” I said and pulled out of her. Wanda whined a little, like a puppy that wanted a treat, but I stepped away from her and grabbed the cloth from the bed. It had lost a bit of its dampness so I went and freshened it in the washroom, ordering Wanda not to touch herself while I was busy. She hadn’t been, but as soon as I said it her fingers flexed and the idea was in her head

I quickly wiped down my cock, then came back out and kissed Cassidy, then Wanda. “Field trip,” I said.

“Huh?” Wanda hummed, but then she whooped softly as I picked up her naked body and lifted her over one shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.