AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 138

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 138 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Baby, are you for real right now?” Terra hissed, shoving at JC.

He let rip another snore, bundled up under the covers.

“Motherfucker,” Terra groaned, slamming her head down face-first on the pillows. She’d spent the last twenty minutes dolling herself up for her boyfriend and he’d gone and fallen asleep. Not only that but she was wearing the new lingerie she’d brought on the trip.

“All I want is to get fucked,” Terra groaned, flipping over onto her back and looking up at the ceiling.

She loved JC, but God could he be a child. Sometimes that was fun. Sometimes it was fucking annoying, especially when he wasn’t taking the time to check to see if she was getting what she needed.

She was jealous of Cassidy, even with the messed up situation the poor girl had put herself in. There had to be quite the story behind it, but right now on this trip Terra was wondering whether she’d rather swap places. Robbie was sweet, and caring, and had those hands and those lips. Not to mention that cock she’d gotten a feel of while skinny dipping.

Terra considered slipping out of the room, crossing the hall and knocking on their door. Cass had given her ‘carte blanche’ after all, and seemed like she meant it.

Instead, Terra just got up and peeled off the lingerie, storing it for another night, and dug into her bag and pulled out her vibrator wand. When JC was out like this he slept like a fucking log. A loud, snoring one. Taking her time with her buzzing little friend wouldn’t wake him up.

She got herself situated on her side of the bed and slowly spread her legs, teasing the head of the wand down her stomach as she turned it on the lowest setting.

“Mmm,” she hummed softly to herself, imagining a big, warm hand running down her abdomen and towards her pussy. Imagining Robbie’s lips pressing against hers. “Oh yeah,” she groaned softly. “Just like that.”


Becca probably should have turned off the shower a while ago, but she was just standing under the water. Ami had been asleep when she’d left, and she’d been asleep when Becca had come back to the room.

Waking up to the text hadn’t been surprising - even after a couple of nights with no issues, Becca still felt the pressure of leading the trip and wanting everything to go smoothly. When she’d read the text from Cassidy she’d been curious, and then seeing what she had ... doing what she had...

That evening with Robbie had been amazing. Even touching base with him after ... she couldn’t get over how good it had all felt. How special. She felt like seeing him in that carnal display, fucking Wanda so savagely, should have been a turn-off. Should have made her upset.

But Robbie wasn’t hers to get upset over. Robbie belonged to Cass, and it was her choice to share him, and that sort of removed the guilt and the jealousy from the equation.

It was confusing, and Becca hated feeling confused. That was why she was still in the shower, squeaky clean but letting the hot water slowly run to cold. She thought best in the shower, but this time nothing was coming to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.