AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Cattie picked her way around the chairs, an excited look on her face and she immediately slid to her butt down on the towel. “Thanks for doing this, Robbie,” she said.

“Of course,” I told the beautiful dark-haired woman. “For you, any time you want.”

“Could you for real start with my feet?” Cattie asked me. “Heather really doesn’t like doing foot rubs, and I love them.”

“Sure,” I said and shifted to sit cross-legged at her feet. “Just lay back and enjoy.”

“God, thank you,” she sighed, and quickly did so, letting me pick up one of her dainty little pale feet. Her toenails were painted black, like her fingernails, to go with her ‘Gothy Witch on Vacation’ vibes, and I quickly applied some of the spray sunscreen and got to work.

With Cattie laying on her back before me in nothing but her too-tight bikini, right after the massage and conversation with Wanda ... well, I was running hot. My eyes trailed across her body, up her bare thighs and over the too-tight bottoms. With her legs just a little spread I could see a clear camel toe. Then up her smooth and toned alabaster stomach to her generous tits half spilling out of her top. Even her face, pointed up to the sun with its elfin quality, turned me on.

“I’ve got to be honest, Cattie,” I said. “It’s really nice to have you here on the trip. Everyone seems great, but I know Cassidy misses you. I do too.”

“Thanks,” she smiled, opening her eyes and moving her arms behind her head so she could look down her body at me. “I meant what I said back in the parking lot. I miss you guys too. Life is just so busy all the time, I feel like I can’t get my shit together cause I’m always jumping from one project to the next. And then I’m dating Heather, and she’s got her stuff going on, and now we’re both helping my sister get her stuff going. It’s just a lot.”

“Well, you know I have some connections at the hotel,” I said. “If you and Heather want to just get away for a weekend, let me know and I can probably get you a free upgrade, if not a comped stay depending on the week. Then you get a mini-vacation, and we can meet up for dinner, and Cassidy could show you some of the local secrets spots we’ve picked up on.”

“That would be so nice,” Cattie sighed. “And very generous of you.”

“For my friend, and my girl’s best friend?” I said. “It’s not a problem at all.”

I worked her feet longer than I had the others, enjoying the feel and comfortability we had between each other. As I finally started moving up from her ankles, Cattie sighed deeply. “I just don’t know if Heather will go for it.”

“Why wouldn’t she?” I asked.

“She’s a homebody, sort of,” Cattie said. “She’s all-in on making her content. Every day she’s working. The only reason she’s happy to do this trip is because of the content - if it was just a vacation, she wouldn’t have come. That’s why she only does some Cons, and she doesn’t like when I do others without her.”

“Why? You’re just going to hang out with us,” I said.

“She says she trusts me but is worried about cheating because of a past relationship. And abusive photographers.” Cattie sighed. “I mean, I can’t blame her. Every few months there’s some Twitter uprising against some photographer that new girls have been letting get handsy or worse. She’s just worried for me.”

I didn’t want to say it, considering it sounded legitimate and I had absolutely no proof to the contrary, but it also sounded controlling to me.

“Well, maybe we can work on her this week,” I said. “If we can get her to be better friends with me and Cassidy herself, she’s more likely to say yes, right?”

“Good idea,” Cattie said. I’d gotten up to her thighs at this point, and she sat up and hugged me around my neck and kissed my cheek. “You’re sweet. I’m so glad you and Cassidy have each other. Relationship goals for sure.”

I tried to school my face. I really fucking did, but Cattie saw it. Saw that look, and she didn’t lay back down. “Robbie, what is it?”

“I- It’s nothing,” I said. “Just something between Cassidy and I.”

She frowned, her beautiful face full of concern as her eyebrows came together. She watched me for a long moment. “It was her, not you,” she finally said, very quietly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.