AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 147

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 147 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Cattie stood with me for another twenty minutes or so, arms around each other as I piloted the boat, and we quietly chatted. It was different than with Cassidy or Becca, but as we talked I realized it wasn’t because I didn’t fit with her any less. There was just a barrier there where Cassidy was mine, and Becca was so open to me that nothing felt off-limits, but Cattie and I were avoiding topics here and there because they could loop us back around to places we didn’t want to go.

Finally she sighed, running her fingernails along my spine under my shirt. “I should go check on them.”

“OK,” I said. “Try not to get too much of an eyeful of things that can’t be unseen.”

Cattie smirked a little. “We’ll see if I can manage that. Dating a nude and lewd model is annoying enough to deal with, having my own sister be one?” She sighed.

“Well, anything you need,” I promised her.

“I know,” she said, then raised up on her tiptoes and kissed me softly on the cheek, right at the corner of my lips. “Love you, Tiger.”

“Love you too, Catherine,” I said.

She slipped from my arms and quickly padded away, back down out to the stairs and below deck.

I piloted for a while, and then radioed over to Becca to check in. All was good over on the Singles Boat, so we kept piloting.

I heard more footsteps on the stairs, and this time I wondered if it was Cassidy coming up or Cattie returning, but instead I was surprised yet again.

“Ugh, hey,” Terra said, coming into the pilot’s cabin and hopping up on the fridge and bar counter.

“Everything alright?” I asked, frowning as I glanced over at her when I heard the tone of her greeting.

Terra was wearing a cute little red and blue crop top that showed off a ton of her toned stomach and abs, and athletic black bikini bottoms. Her blonde hair was tied back in a rough bun and she had an expression like she’d eaten a bitter grape.

“No,” she sighed. “Seriously, dude. What is it about guys and screens?”

“We’re simple-minded and easily distracted,” I said with a wry chuckle. “But for real, what’s up? Did JC do something?”

“More like what’s he not doing,” Terra grunted. “Namely, me! He won’t stop playing that stupid game on his stupid phone. It’s one he played before, and I guess a couple of those college guys play it so he’s back to playing again. But I practically rubbed my pussy on his leg, I’m so fucking horny, and he said he needed one more minute and I just sat there naked on the bed waiting for him for ten! I don’t think he’s even realized I got dressed and left.”

“That...” I said, then hesitated, then sighed. “Yeah, that’s not great.”

“Am I really so totally Meh that a stupid phone game can distract my boyfriend? Is it because I don’t have big tits or something?” Terra asked, seriously questioning herself. “I mean, come on.” And she lifted her crop top up to her neck, baring her chest to me; the soft, small swells of her breasts, her pretty little dark areolas and beady nipples standing proud.

“Fuck,” I grunted, glancing back and forth from her to the waters ahead of the houseboat. “Terra, you- God damn it, you are one hell of a sexy woman Terra, and I would very much like to stare at you naked for as long as you want, but I’m currently piloting a boat filled with people I’d like to keep safe, not to mention the insurance issues if we hit something or someone while I’m busy ogling you.”

“See, that’s the response I want from JC,” Terra said. She reached up and tweaked her nipples, biting her little lower lip and then blowing out a breath through pursed lips. “Is Cassidy for real? Because I’m seriously starting to consider taking her up on her offer because for the past couple of days you’ve paid way more attention to me than he has.”

“Have you tried being more forward with him?” I asked. “Maybe he feels like this is a vacation and you don’t-”

“I don’t think I could be any more forward, Robbie,” Terra interrupted. She slipped down from the counter and pulled off the crop top completely and left it where she’d been sitting, coming to stand just in front of me, between the steering wheel and my body. She was small even compared to Cassidy, her tight little body feeling like I was looming over her as she ducked under my arm to stand in front of me. Then, looking up at me with a little smile with her tongue touching at the corner of her lips, she slid a hand down the front of my shorts and wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock. “What does this say to you?” she asked huskily. “Does it say ‘Hey, baby, finish up your game and let me know if you might be interested in fooling around a bit?’ Or does it say, ‘I want this dick right now?’”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.