AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 154

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 154 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Leia laid down and let me slowly pull her underwear from her, raising her legs in the air so I could pull them off dramatically. Instead, I smirked and tied them around one of her ankles and then kissed her foot, making her giggle.

“I want you in every way,” I told her as I kissed from her foot to her ankle. “So how would you like to start?”

“On my stomach, you on top,” she said. “If that’s OK?”

“Of course it is,” I smiled, switching to kiss her other ankle softly before lowering her legs.

Leia quickly rolled over and grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed to put under her hips.

“Hey, that’s my pillow,” Ginnie interrupted.

“Shush, perv,” Leia said, then sighed and swapped the pillow for the other one. It didn’t raise her bum overly much, but enough to tilt her hips up comfortably. She used Ginnie’s pillow under her head, resting on her hands and looking back at me with her head to the side.

I palmed her buttcheeks and spread them, looking down at her deliciously smooth naughty bits. I’d gotten a long look, and lick, of them earlier in the day but I still admired them for a moment. Her pussy was slick and flowered open slightly in her arousal, and her little butthole was a perfect pink ring between her pale cheeks. I knelt lower and ran my tongue from her clit, through her inner labia lips, and all the way up over her asshole to the top of her crack. She hummed a giggle and squirmed a little, smiling as she sighed afterwards.

Assuming the position over her, I let my cock hotdog between her butt cheeks as I laid my body along hers until my chest was pressed to her shoulders and I could kiss her on the cheek. I had to move a bit of her hair back behind her ear and then kissed there as well. “Ready?” I asked.

“Put it in me, Tiger. Let me feel you,” she begged quietly.

I reached down with one hand and got myself into position and slowly nudged the head inside of her. As I did she breathed in deeply and I kissed her jawline with little pecks. Every time I inched a fraction deeper, I kissed her again, until I was about halfway inside of her.

“You’re so warm,” she hummed happily.

“I don’t know how you don’t just get him to rail you,” Ginnie grunted.

“Shhh,” I hushed her this time.

“Sorry, sorry,” Ginnie muttered. “I’m just horny.”

I slowly started to stroke out, and then back in to, Leia. I was bracing myself on my elbows so that I wasn’t putting my entire weight on her, but I shifted my stance and she met me so that I could palm her hands from above, our fingers intertwining as we slowly rocked our bodies in a slow, loving fuck.

It was interesting, having all these encounters with the girls. I’d only ever been with Cassidy before that week, and we’d had all sorts of sex, from the softest to the roughest I’d gone. That made sense to me in a relationship, that our fucking would change based on our wants and moods. But with these girls I was seeing such a difference, but also similarities.

Cattie had wanted ass-slapping sex, but only after we had that intimate moment where we indulged her kink of exploring me.

Wanda wanted it as rough and degrading as I could give it, but she wanted to feel the love in it. Our soft play reinforced that and helped the rough stuff intensify.

Becca wanted a partnership in sex, equal effort and pleasure. We hadn’t hit any extremes, but I knew we could probably do both and be happy.

Now, with Leia, I could tell she really just wanted it slow and sweet and loving. Despite the fact that she could be a spunky, chipper nerd, she was a romantic at heart. She wanted to be loved on.

So that’s what I did.

I held her, and we slowly made love, my cock sawing in and out of her wonderfully warm and tight core as we held hands and planted little kisses on each other.

She came, slowly lifting her feet from the bed as her legs tensed and she let out a couple of soft little grunts of happiness. I paused, letting her ride it out, and kissed her a few more times.

“That was so nice,” she said as she blinked her eyes open again. “Can we do it again?”

“Of course,” I laughed softly and started thrusting into her with the same sinuous movements. We did it all over in the same position until she came again, just a little one like last time, and then I pulled out of her and she had me get on my back. When she sat down on my cock she hummed happily, slowly sliding down it in one long and smooth stroke until she was sitting with it fully rooted inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.