AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 162

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 162 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Becca needed to head in to make sure that Zenya had everything covered, and I followed her into the Couples Boat and ran into Terra.

“Hey, you busy?” she asked

“You need me for anything, Becca?” I asked.

“Nope, you’re good, Tiger,” Becca said, waving me off.

“In here or outside?” I asked Terra.

“Outside,” she nodded, and we stepped out and went up the stairs to the top deck. We were alone up there and she led me over to the Adirondack chairs and gestured for me to sit in one of the ones that Becca and I had used for breakfast and were still sitting close together.

“Te- Actually, I don’t think I ever asked you this and I should have - would you rather I call you Terra like I have been, or Lou-Anne?” I asked.

“Oh, Terra for sure,” she said with a smile. “I like it way better than Lou-Anne. I wish I could get my modelling agency to market me as Terra. Thank you for asking, though.”

“No problem,” I said. “If this is about the picture, I just want to promise you that I’ll never share it with anyone, and if you want me to delete it I will.”

“It is about the picture, Tiger, but I trust you not to share it,” Terra said. “What did you think of it?”

I flushed a little bit, thinking of it. Terra had sent me the lewdest picture of them all. “I thought it was hot,” I said. “And I’m trying not to think of what it might be promising because I don’t want to assume anything.”

“What did it make you think it promised?” Terra asked, leaning back in her seat and running the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip.

She was turned on, I realized, and not nervous like I had first thought. So I decided to tell her. “Well, sending me a picture like that? It makes me want to bury my tongue in that gorgeous, firm ass of yours that you work so hard to maintain. I want to grab your cheeks and kiss all over them, and down your thighs and up your back, and then get my tongue so far up inside you that you’re squirming and moaning.”

Terra was breathing deeply and she deliberately undid the button on her shorts and pushed her fingers underneath, down to her pussy. “What else?” she asked.

“Well, once you’re nice and slick, I want to get a couple of fingers in there to start stretching you out. I want to see your perfect little butthole quiver and strain as I get it ready.”

“Get it ready for what, Robbie?” she asked, obviously slowly petting her cunt beneath her shorts.

“For my cock,” I told her. “And once you’re stretched out, I want to turn you around and feed it to you. Make you choke on it and get it really slick with your spit, maybe even see if you can deepthroat it a bit. Then I want you to sit on my cock, slowly taking it all so that it only hurts just as much as it absolutely needs to, and I want to use my thumb on your clit as you focus on my cock in your ass.”

“Fuck,” Terra grunted.

“Is that what you were promising?” I asked her.

She scrambled out of her seat and over to me, kissing me hard as she straddled my lap. “I don’t know,” she gasped between kisses. “I don’t know yet. Is that OK?”

“Of course it is,” I mumbled between kisses. She took my hands and put them on her ass, encouraging me to knead her buns.

“What if I want to wear a hat?” she asked.

“I think you look fucking hot in a ballcap,” I told her. “But only if you want, and only if it’s playing around. JC-”

“I know,” she said, kissing my words away. “I know. Only what we agreed to.”

She kissed me hard one last time, then pulled away, sitting back on my knees.

“You’re fucking gorgeous,” I told her.

“You aren’t so bad yourself, hot stuff,” she smirked at me.

“Different leagues, Terra,” I said.

“Not so different,” she said, pulling up my shirt to show my soft, barely visible abs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.