AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 164

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 164 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

JC brought us to a stop and got the anchor lowered as we all went to the railing of the boat to see what was going on. Coming around us was a big speedboat mounted with lights and the loudspeaker, and emblazoned on the side was a big police badge.

“Shit,” I sighed.

“You think they saw what we were doing?” Cassidy asked.

“I can’t see how,” I said. “We were up high and they wouldn’t have been able to get close enough to see anything.”

Heather and Heels came up the stairs to find out what the loud noises were and joined us at the railing. Heather was wearing one of her too-small bikinis that left a great deal of her curvy but fit body in view, while Heels was wearing a long hoody that left me questioning whether she was wearing anything else under it or not.

Becca had heard, or seen, what was going on and had slowed the Singles Boat and turned it around to start coming back. I quickly went to the Pilot’s Cabin and squeezed in next to JC and radioed over.

“Becca? I’ll handle it, don’t worry,” I said.

There was a moment and then Ami came over. “I’ll let her know.”

“Sorry, Ami. Please do. And don’t come any closer to try and talk to them. That could just make things worse.”

“OK, will do. Be safe.”

We signed off, and JC turned off the engine and went out of the cabin.

The cops got their boat tied up at the front of ours and boarded, coming up to the top deck. There were two of them, a man and a woman - they were both maybe our age or a little older, dressed in short-sleeved navy shirts with their badges embroidered on their breast and each sleeve, along with light kevlar vests emblazoned with ‘POLICE’ on the front and back, and they had utility belts including stun guns and pistols. The woman had her thumbs tucked into the arm holes of her vest as she looked around through her mirrored sunglasses, but the man had one hand on his hip just next to his pistol.

“Anyone else on the boat?” he asked us brusquely.

“No, sir,” I said.

“And if I go down and check?”

“Doesn’t change my answer,” I said.

“Who’s registered to pilot the rental?” the female cop asked.

“We are,” JC said, gesturing to the two of us.

“And who was piloting just now?”

“I was,” JC said. “But I don’t think I did anything wrong?”

“You two with me,” the man demanded, pointing at JC and I and giving the ‘two-finger summons.’

“Phil?” the woman asked.

“I’m doing a search,” he grunted.

There was a part of me that wanted to ask for a warrant, but I was in a State that I wasn’t sure of and I also wasn’t sure about the fact that we were in a rental, or on the water. I was pretty sure I could refuse, but that could cause even more problems and I didn’t want to make a mess that Becca would need to clean up. I was also pretty sure that there was nothing for him to find since booze wasn’t illegal and JC hadn’t been drinking and driving.

“Alright,” the woman said, clearly not expecting this development.

“Stay up here and watch them,” the guy said, gesturing to the girls. “You two, follow.”

JC and I glanced at each other and shrugged, then followed him down and into the houseboat. He closed the sliding door after us and stood with his arms crossed, glaring at us.

“Anywhere you’d like to start, officer?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he grunted. “Which one of you two fucking assholes fucked my girlfriend?”

“Uh ... what?” JC asked.

Fuuuuck, I groaned internally.

“One of you cocksuckers had sex with my girlfriend, you fuckheads,” the cop said, putting a hand on his pistol. “I recognised that chick with the purple hair from the video she sent me, and now here you two are. So which one of you was it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.