AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 171

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 171 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Wow,” I said, my eyes huge as I offered Ami help to step up off of the stairs and onto the top deck.

“You look so dashing,” Ami said with a warm smile, looking me up and down and laughing at my bare feet. She lifted the hem of her dress and showed off that she was barefoot too.

“Ami, I look like a bum compared to you,” I said. “You look like you’re ready to go to the Met Gala or something. You are absolutely ravishing.”

She flushed a little, looking down at her dress. “Maybe an awards show, but definitely not the Met,” she said, then looked back up at me. “You really like it?”

“If it wasn’t bad form to start a first date with a kiss instead of end it, I would be sweeping you off your feet,” I told her. “When I say wow, I mean wow.”

Ami’s dress was obviously one of the ones she would have used for her photoshoots, otherwise it wasn’t likely she would have brought it on a trip like this. It was a gorgeous deep burgundy colour that played well against her warmly tanned skin and had a deep, plunging neckline that showed off a generous amount of her cleavage while the top still cupped her tits and pulled them together slightly even without a bra. It was also backless except for a small point at the small of her back that connected to the thin shoulder straps. The bottom was a silky drape of the same burgundy with some little embroidery details, and one side had a high slit that sat up on her hip. Either she was weaning a high-wasted thong or no panties at all.

“Thank you,” she said.

“Well, I hope this date can do that dress justice,” I said, taking her hand and turning to lead her to the picnic spot.

“I’m sure it w- Wow!” Ami said, her eyes lighting up as I led her around the hot tub to where I’d set everything out. There was a cute classic red and white checkered blanket, with a couple more fuzzy and warm blankets folded up to make places to sit. I hadn’t had a picnic basket, but I made do with one of the little side tables from the living area in the Couples Boat and draped a napkin over it. Why they had cloth napkins on the houseboat I had no idea - my best guess was that the rental company had bought the boat from someone else and it was a remnant of the old owner.

The girls had also scavenged some candles out from the back nooks and crannies of the cupboards, and I’d set them up and lit them moments before Ami came up to the deck. I had a plate with the rose on it on the side table, and two more plates sitting along with wine glasses. A cooler off to the side had ice and the Pinot we were going to drink, and I’d arranged three little serving dishes of the appetizers Cassidy and I had plotted to put together. The first plate had little triangles of quesadillas with black beans and melted cheese I’d baked in the oven to be crispy, along with a little cup of sour cream. The second had skewers of cubed watermelon and feta cheese with a little cup of pesto. The third was some pretzel bits I’d made out of soft pretzels, along with a sweet icing, a slightly spicy sriracha dip, and more of the pesto.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.