AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 190

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 190 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Cassidy asked me to dress her for the day again, and I ended up choosing some denim shorts and a cute, off-the-shoulder crop top for her. A thong went with the outfit but no bra - the crop wasn’t particularly high so she wasn’t really risking flashing anyone unless she intended to do it, and I wanted to tease her a bit later on. She also asked if I wanted to dress Wanda again, and I declined - Cassidy nodded and said she understood, then went to find Wanda so they could start putting together the ‘Pussy Pack’ for after breakfast.

I followed her out, needing to stretch my legs after spending the early morning in bed for so long, but I didn’t get very far as I found Becca in the kitchen of our houseboat working on breakfast.

“Hey,” I said with a smile, glancing over into the living area as I approached her. There wasn’t anyone there so I slid in behind her and wrapped my arms down around her stomach and pulled her into a hug as she looked back over her shoulder and let me kiss her.

“Hi,” she smiled warmly, backing her butt up to brush against me. “Want to help?”

“Of course,” I said, and she quickly set me to work frying up eggs over easy while she was frying bacon and breakfast sausages. Apparently Zenya and Leia were doing hashbrowns over on the Singles Boat, which made my mouth water a little.

Again I found that working with Becca in the kitchen felt way too natural - we just moved around and worked at the same pace. We cleaned up behind ourselves as we worked, and wanted to do good work without lacking in efficiency.

This time though, with everything that had been going on between us, the vibe was just a little different. We touched a lot more, just little ones on the shoulder or arm or waist, but also more intimately when there was a moment. She grabbed my butt and gave me a little spank. I hugged her from behind again, but this time cupped her breasts through her sweater. She took my hand and raised it to her lips, kissing it softly as she smiled and looked into my eyes.

“You know, I really like this,” she said.

“I really like this, too,” I told her.

“Do you think it’s as weird as I do though?” she asked.

“You mean how easy it is?”

She nodded. “I feel like- Well, I don’t know how I feel, really. It’s like I’ve known you for forever, and just know how you’re going to react to things.”

“Same,” I said with a small chuckle. “Exactly, honestly. I felt it that first night when I was helping clean up.”

“When I asked if you were interested and open to fucking,” Becca smirked.

“I think you were blunt, but not that blunt,” I said. “But it was exactly what I needed to hear from you to know I wasn’t going crazy at how much chemistry there was.”

“I was feeling the same way,” Becca said. “From the moment you offered to start helping with luggage, I just had this ... you’re a good person, Robbie.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.