AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 195

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 195 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Kneeling down over Leia just felt different than kneeling down and getting ready to massage Ginnie. Leia was starting on her back and raised her arms over her head and gave a big, full-body stretch and then let her whole body relax.

“Hi,” I said a little lamely as I knelt next to her.

“Hi,” she said with a smile.

“You ready, Cattie?” I asked.

“Just going to swap memory cards here, give me a second,” Cattie said, rifling through the camera bag. “We don’t want Leia’s pictures getting mixed up with Ginnie’s.”

I leaned down closer to Leia, letting one of my hands softly land on her stomach. “I really want to kiss you right now,” I whispered to her.

“I want to kiss you too,” she whispered back.

“You know I can still hear you, right?” Cattie asked, turning to us from the bag.

“Oh, um, I didn’t,” I said, feeling myself blush a little.

“It’s not what you think it is,” Leia said.

“So you haven’t had sex with him and Cassidy?” Cattie asked.

“Oh,” Leia said, her eyes going a little wide.

“It’s fine, Leia,” Cattie said, coming back over to us and sitting with her legs crossed on Leia’s other side. “I mean, I did too. I get it.”

“Right, right,” Leia said. “I just- I don’t know, this whole thing is weird. Cassidy seems fine with it, but I’ve never been in this sort of situation.”

“Neither have I,” I assured her.

“Me neither,” Cattie said. “But one thing I do know is that Robbie is a very sexy, very lovable guy. So as long as Cassidy says yes, it won’t bother me if you want to enjoy being around him.”

“Thanks,” Leia said, then sat up and put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me firmly. My hand slipped to her back and held her in place as I returned the kiss. When we broke apart Leia was smiling and her eyes were glimmering playfully as she smacked her lips once. “Just as good as always,” she said.

Cattie sighed, prompting us both to look over.

“Sorry, sorry,” Cattie said. “It’s nothing.”

“Well, that’s not nothing,” Leia said. “What’s up?”

“I was just remembering kissing him like that,” Cattie admitted, a flush of her own creeping into her cheeks.

“Do you want to?” Leia asked. “If you’re OK with me kissing him in front of you, I’m OK if he kisses you, too.”

Cattie obviously wanted to say yes, but after a long moment of hesitation she shook her head no. “I do, but I can’t. Not like that at least.” I smiled a little sadly at Cattie, and she reached down and took my hand and curled our fingers together for a moment and then let go. “It’s fine,” she said. “We know we love each other. Best guy friend I have.”

“Love you too, bestie,” I said and winked at her, using Cassidy’s nickname for her.

Cattie backed off a touch and finished getting the new memory card loaded into the camera. “Alright, you two,” she said. “What are you thinking?”

“Well, nothing like what Ginnie did,” Leia said. “So no nudity, and probably no direct sexual touching. At least on camera.”

“And off camera?” I asked with a little smile.

“Anything you want, Tiger,” Leia said.

Cattie chuckled a little and shook her head. “Somehow, I’m not surprised.”

“Let’s just get started and see where we go,” I said and helped Leia lower herself down to the towel again.

I started with a facial massage with Leia, which she enjoyed more for the little kisses I would drop onto her lips every once in a while than for the actual massage. It was interesting, massaging so many women in one week. Wanda and Ginnie had both absolutely loved their faces getting softly worked, and some of the others liked it but weren’t getting off on it. It did absolutely nothing for Leia. Leaving her face, I went down to her upper chest and collarbone, then down her arms, still getting nothing in particular out of her until I hit her inner elbows. Then she gasped and jerked, and we found out that soft little spot was a tickle point for her. Down lower, to her forearm and wrist, were fine, but then I massaged her palms and she loosed her first moan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.