AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 206

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 206 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Just hold on,” Terra grunted, gritting her teeth as she squeezed her eyes closed in concentration.

“We don’t-”

“Shut the fuck up, Tiger,” Terra said. Then she bit her lower lip and sat down a little more and the head of my cock slid into her ass. “Fffffffuh-”

“Holy,” I grunted.

I’d had anal sex with Cassidy, and now with Wanda as well. It was a different experience from vaginal even if the mechanics were generally the same. Put it in the hole, let the hole adapt, and push it in and out of the hole a bunch because it feels good. Anal needed more time and commitment, sure, but still.

Terra’s ass was another level of tightness.

“It’s fine,” she grunted. “It’s fine, it’s fine.”

“Terra, baby,” I groaned. “Just let me get some lube.”

“From where? You said you and Cass didn’t bring any,” she gasped.

The two of us had decided that she should be on top to start. I’d fucked her just like she’d wanted - until I was rock hard again. And when I pulled out of her pretty little pussy I’d had her slick juices on my cock and she’d deemed it ‘probably enough.’ Now I was laying on my back on the bed and she was up on one knee, straddling my waist as her entire body seemed to be into the act of breathing deeply as her diaphragm roiled her taught belly and her shoulders rose and fell. I couldn’t see where I was entering her, though I did have a great view of her pussy and the rest of her, but I could definitely feel it.

“I’ll text Cattie,” I said. “She probably has some she’d let us borrow.”

“Fuck,” Terra groaned. “OK. OK. I thought it would be enough after you had two fingers in there so easy. Guess your cock is even fatter than I thought.”

“Gee, thanks,” I chuckled.

“Don’t!” she hissed. “God, don’t laugh. That made it wiggle in my ass.”

That just made me want to giggle more and I almost gave myself a hernia suppressing it. I already had my hands on Terra’s hips to help steady her and now I took her more firmly in my grip. “Ready to come off?”

“No,” she said. “Dude, fuck, I wanted to just do this. Lube wasn’t in my daydreams.”

“Terra, honey, you are so fucking tight I think you could snap a pencil with your asshole, let alone those amazing, muscled cheeks of yours,” I said. “You need lube.”

“OK,” she groaned. Then she let me help her up and I felt her asshole clinging to my cock as if it didn’t want to let go until she finally popped off. “Mmmf,” she snorted a little, falling forward partially on top of me in obvious relief.

“You know, we don’t have to-”

“Text Cattie for the lube, dude,” Terra interrupted me, putting a finger to my lips to shut me up. “You are fucking this ass if it’s the last thing we do.”

“Deal,” I mumbled around her finger, making her chuckle.

I had to lean over the edge of the bed to my shorts to find my phone, and she smacked my bare ass playfully as I was exposed to her.

“You called me honey,” she said as I unlocked the phone. She snuggled up to me, pressing her chest to my side and curling one of her thin, lean legs across mine as she took my cock in one hand and traced her fingers up and down the shaft.

“Is that not OK?” I asked as I texted Cattie.

’Hey, weird question. Can I borrow lube?’

“No, it’s fine. I actually found it kind of sweet,” Terra said softly, trailing her fingers lower to my balls and teasing them lightly. “I mean, calling me your little elf is hot, but ‘honey’ is a lot more normal I guess. But you don’t call Cassidy that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.