AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 208

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 208 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“He’s just zonked out,” I heard Cassidy say. “Girl, you fucked him into a sex coma. Robbie never just falls asleep after sex.”

I groaned and blinked my eyes open. “M’not asleep,” I grunted. “What happened?” I was on my side and Terra was sitting crosslegged with my head in her lap, still naked, and Cassidy was up on the bed on her knees. It was almost surprising that she was still wearing clothes.

“You came so hard you passed out,” Terra snickered, running her fingers through my hair. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, I was coming pretty fucking hard too, but when you passed out you fell right on top of me and pinned me to the bed with your cock completely buried in my ass. You didn’t even go soft. It felt amazing until I realized you were out, then I had to text Cassidy from your phone to help get you off of me ‘cause of the giant dick keeping me pinned in place.”

“Sorry,” I said, meaning it but also chuckling a little.

“Laugh all you want, big guy,” Terra said. “I feel like my asshole isn’t ever going to be the same again.”

“Probably not,” Cassidy smirked. “It’ll be dreaming of our Tiger’s cock, twitching to beg you for another round.”

Terra rolled her eyes and smirked. “Yeah, maybe,” she said. “But if that’s true, it’ll be arguing with my poor little pussy. God, I feel fucked to hell and back.”

“Glad you had fun, babe,” Cassidy said, leaning forward and giving Terra a kiss on the cheek. “Hmm?” she hummed, raising an eyebrow, and then she licked Terra’s cheek.

“Hey,” Terra said, leaning away.

“You have cum on your face. Smeared and dried, but definitely Robbie’s cum,” Cassidy said.

“Oh, God,” Terra laughed. “I forgot. Again. Cattie caught me with a facial.”

“She told me,” Cassidy grinned. “Like I said, glad you had fun. Now, if you’ve got a load in your ass too, you either need to go hop in the shower or I’m going to start asking Robbie if I can have permission to lick it out of you.”

“I appreciate the thought, Cass,” Terra said. “But I’m still straight as an arrow. I’ll take the shower.” She leaned down over me to give me a soft kiss, letting it linger, then slipped out from under my head and headed into our washroom.

“Two booties down,” Cassidy whispered to me as she closed in for her own kiss. “Was it as good as I think it was?”

“It was great, baby,” I said, kissing her back.

“Good,” she said. “You two were at it for almost an hour and a half. Did you do everything you wanted?”

“Almost,” I said.

“Well, if what you want involves that sweet little straight pussy, you should go join her in the shower,” Cassidy whispered. “Terra is going to want more of you, but I doubt she’ll break her agreement with JC on what their lines are. Once she leaves this room, it’s ass and mouth only.”

“Alright,” I said quietly, then hesitated. “You still OK with all of this?”

“More than OK, Tiger,” Cassidy smiled gently. “Now go make love to her, ‘cause I know you and I know that’s what you want to do. You’ve fucked each other’s brains out, go do the other thing.”

I kissed Cassidy again, then slipped from the bed and went into the washroom. Terra was in the shower already, and when I entered behind her she smiled over her shoulder and made her bum flex a little to tease me. I stepped into the stream of water and wrapped her up in my arms, bending my neck low to kiss her.

Soon our hands were roaming and we washed each other and ourselves, and her slim fingers ended up stroking my cock as it firmed up. And then I was inside of her again, one of her legs raised high and pressed to the wall as she balanced on her toes. I was slow, savouring every moment, and we breathed together as we made out under the rain of hot water. It was different from the other kisses. It was comfortable and fulfilled. It was luxurious, like having another portion of a delicious dessert after a full meal just because it was that good.

I ended up lifting her higher, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I carried her out of the shower. She was a dense little package with her muscles, but still more than light enough for me to carry with ease as we dripped water across the floor and into the bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.