AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 214

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 214 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Hold on, I’m gonna come,” Leia said with a soft pant in her voice.

It took me a second to realise it wasn’t part of the story since she said it in a similar voice to what she’d been using for the character who was currently fucked in the story. The main character and his crush were finally fucking.

“Oooh, fuck,” Leia mumbled, her hips hunching down as she jammed two fingers into herself. “Almost- there-”

“Go on, sunshine,” I said gently, leaning over and kissing her calf lightly. “You’ve got this. Get there. God, you look so fucking gorgeous. You can get there, sunshine.”

“Yessss,” Leia hissed, her body tensing as she came, and I kissed her calf again trying not to break the unspoken barrier that we’d set up for our play.

I looked over at Ami and she was watching us with wide eyes, still fingering herself fully with two digits inside of her, her legs spread wide as she breathed deeply.

“God, that was good,” Leia grunted, rolling over to look down at me. “And I love when you call me that.”

I smiled and blew her a kiss. “Go back to reading now, Leia,” I said. “I think Ami is close.”

“OK, OK,” Leia said, turning back onto her stomach and picking up the tablet. “Sorry, Ami.”

“S’kay,” Ami grunted softly.

Leia started reading, telling us about the hot culmination of sex not just for the story, but for the character’s emotional journey, and I started stroking myself again while Ami worked herself closer to the edge.

I want what she got,” the crush-interest character said.

Soon the main character was taking her ass, gently but insistently, while she sat on the strap-on cock of his secret girlfriend.

“Mmm,” Ami hummed softly, closing her eyes.

“Help her,” Leia said, interrupting her reading to look back at me.

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I rolled on the bed and crawled up next to Ami. She opened her eyes at the shifting of my weight and immediately moved when I laid down next to her propped up on the pillows, cuddling into me without removing her fingers from herself.

Leia went back to reading, her eyes darting up to us frequently as she smiled a naughty little smirk.

“You got this, cutie,” I whispered in Ami’s ear. “God, you are so beautiful. I can’t believe how lucky I am that you feel comfortable with me like this. I want to kiss you all over, taste every inch of you so badly. But we’re being good. Fuck, Ami, I want you. My cock is so fucking hard for you right now I feel like it might burst.”

Leia kept telling the story, as the crush realized that the main character and his girlfriend were together. Ami was listening to my words and the story raptly.

And then the girlfriend told the crush that she was willing to share the main character. That they could date.

Ami came, letting out a long, slow and shuddering breath as her thighs and hips flexed and her eyes closed as she leaned into me. All I could do was hold her as her body seemed to shut down for a long moment before she sucked in a long breath through her nose and then leaned back and exhaled heavily with a girlish groan.

“Fuck, Ami,” Leia said. “That looked like a good one.”

“It was,” she said, opening her eyes and looking at me. “It so was.” Then she kissed me softly.

“Look, there’s still more of the story,” Leia said. “But you look ready to go off, Robbie. Want to finish what we started upstairs earlier?”

“We haven’t really been...” I hedged.

“Ami, babe,” Leia said. “I was giving Robbie a blowjob earlier and we got interrupted. Want to help me finish it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.