AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Terra came back with food and sat on the bed as Cattie urged me to sit up so I could eat and drink. Cassidy tried to feed me herself, but I told her I was OK enough to do that, and sent her to clean herself up in the washroom. She scrubbed off her makeup and washed her face, not wanting to re-apply anything before coming back to me and just hugging my arm as I finished the burger. There was still a red mark on her cheek from Cattie’s slap, but it didn’t look like it would bruise.

“Thank you,” I said to Terra. “And I’m sorry you got looped into this. I- This is embarrassing.”

“It’s trauma,” Terra said. “You should really book some therapy, both of you.”

“Already done,” I said. “Individual and couples.”

She nodded, then turned to Cattie. “You handled yourself well, other than the slap.”

Cattie told Terra a bit about her own experience with infidelity, and how she was slowly finishing up her degree in Psychology with a focus on the field after her experiences with her parents. The slap was definitely not part of her training. Eventually, Terra patted my knee and told me to get some rest, then took my empty plate and left us in the room. Soon I was laying down again, spooned up behind Cassidy as she pulled my arms around her, and I was surprised to have Cattie spoon up behind me. They were both over the covers and I was under, and it felt fucking good, but they were both still in bikinis.

I decided I didn’t care, and tried to just focus on my breathing instead of the thoughts in my head. Cattie and Cassidy kept talking - I was pretty sure Cattie apologized for slapping her, and Cassidy refused the apology on the grounds that she deserved it. They talked quietly and held me. I might have dozed off once or twice, but I came back to full consciousness when the voice echoed in the hallway.

“What the fuck?” Heather said, then she called louder. “Cattie, are you down here?”

Cattie sighed and let go of me, sliding off the bed and going to the door. She stepped out and closed it behind her, but we could still hear her in the hallway.

“Sorry, babe, I-”

“What the fuck, why do you look like you were just choking on a cock?” Heather interrupted her.

“What? Oh,” Cattie replied. “I was crying earlier. Look, I’m just having a conversation with Cass and Robbie, and it got a little intense. I’m sorry I didn’t say anything.”

“Cattie, I didn’t say you could just leave,” Heather said.

I frowned at this, and I felt Cassidy tense a little in my arms. What the fuck?

“I know, and I said I’m sorry,” Cattie said again. “But this was important. We talked about this when I agreed. I need to have time with my friends and for work.”

“And we also agreed that we would make clear notice when the game was on and off,” Heather said. “That’s not one-sided. You agreed to be my full-time Sub for this trip. I decide things, not you.”

“Heather, I-”

“Am I wrong?” Heather demanded.

“No, Mistress,” Cattie replied.

“What the hell?” Cassidy whispered to me.

“Then what do you have to say for yourself?”

“May I please return to my friends and continue my conversation, Mistress?” Cattie asked quietly. “It was important.”

“You can go say goodbye, and then clean yourself up. You look like a fucking whore, and only I get to decide when you look like a whore,” Heather said. “Then come back upstairs. When you find me, you’ll take off your top and ask me to lotion you up. I can’t believe you let that idiot put his hands on you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.