AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 242

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 242 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

It took longer than I expected, and I got through a few chapters before soft feet padding across the boat had me looking up. Wanda was there, smiling softly as she came over to me, and I set the book down and reached out to take her hand, pulling her down to sit on my lap. She straddled it, facing me with her butt resting on my knees.

“Are you OK?” I asked her. “That was a lot, earlier.”

“I am, Tiger,” she said, leaning forward as she took a deep breath, pressing her forehead to mine. “And it was a lot, and I-” she swallowed as a hesitation. “I’m jealous. Of Cattie being able to deal with her shit right now. I would if I could. I’m jealous that she’s the first one. Hell, Becca will be too, I bet.”

“Do you think she’ll be mad?” I’d made the decision hoping that it would be OK with the others. With how they’d been acting and talking I was 75% sure it would be, but that was a big 25% of doubt.

“No, not mad,” she shook her head. “We’ve been talking a bit more about this. Touched base at the strip club. She’s really in love with you, she’s just been hesitating because of the timeline and you, her and Cass not connecting physically like you’d wanted to.”

I nodded softly and sighed, pulling Wanda closer to me in a hug, and she hugged me back, then kissed my cheek.

“What’s the plan for tonight?” I asked her. “Is Cattie OK with you being there for this?”

“More than,” Wanda nodded. “Don’t worry. We girls worked it out. Are you ready to be the big man?”

“I think so,” I said.

“Mm-mm,” Wanda shook her head. “Tiger, you know how you know that I love being your toy, and treat me just like I want? Well, Cattie is in the same boat. It’s a different kink, but it’s the same desire, OK? When you get in there, order her to do things. Be forceful. Take her. She loves you and wants that. You fuck like a God damn beast, so let your beast roar. King of the Jungle shit.”

“Fuck, I want to kiss you,” I growled to her.

“That’s it, right there,” Wanda grinned, biting the corner of her lip. “And now I’m fucking wet, just from that. Turn that on her.”

“I love you, Wanda,” I said. “I can’t wait to make that official with you.”

“Neither can I,” she said. “I love you too. Now let’s go, the girls are waiting.”

Wanda slipped to her feet and took my hands in one of hers, leading me back through the boat to the door to our cabin. And by that point it was our cabin - there was no expectation that she was going to be sleeping anywhere else. Her stuff was still in with Heels, which was probably a good thing considering how little room we had with Cattie’s stuff now loaded in with us, but other than that ... Wanda was mine, except...

That was a weird feeling.

Wanda turned and looked me up and down at the door, smiling and reaching up to fix my hair a little. Then she winked at me and opened the door, gesturing me in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.