AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 245

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 245 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

After I made out with Cattie a bit as she slowly writhed her hips, stirring my cock inside her, Cassidy followed my orders and helped her spin around without getting off of me. Cattie was leaning forward in reverse cowgirl now, facing away from me as Cassidy knelt on the bed between my legs and the two friends started kissing. I could see Cattie’s hand travelling and exploring, teasing my fiancee all over. My goal was to give Cattie the freedom to tap into her kink of being allowed to be weird and intimate in her sexual exploration, while also ‘punishing’ Cassidy a little for getting to indulge her own bisexual wants.

It wasn’t really a punishment, but she would be feeling her horniness for sure and wasn’t allowed to do anything about it.

The position with Cattie also gave me access to a different part of her - her fantastic ass. Off all the asses on the trip, I rated Wanda and Cattie’s at the top. Ami was a close third in terms of firmness and bubbliness and was tied with Leia’s thicker, juicier one, and Terra’s tight buns were in a category all their own with her specific build. And now, as Cattie tried to focus on three things at once, I watched as her ass cheeks flexed and moved as she ground on me.

I grabbed those pale cheeks of hers and squeezed, then raked my fingernails across them slowly, and Cattie moaned into her kiss with Cassidy. Reaching up high, I did the same move with my fingernails but ran them down her back from her shoulders all the way to her ass. Then I palmed her cheeks again and spread them fully, taking a delightful look at her asshole. It was perfect and gorgeous, though to be fair I thought that of the pussies and asses of all my recent partners, and it sat in a little dimple of slightly darker skin that was the same shade as her areolas.

Sliding my thumb over it, Cattie moaned. Cassidy had already been tonguing it earlier, but I wanted to make sure that while I was dominating Catherine I was also doing so by bringing her as much pleasure as I could. So that meant she needed more.

Glancing over to the side table partially built into the wall beside the bed, I extended my arm but couldn’t reach what I wanted from my position.

“Wanda, baby,” I said, drawing her attention from where she’d been filming Cattie and Cassidy making out. “Can you help me out here?”

She saw what I was reaching for and smiled, climbing over the corner of the bed to get around some of Cattie’s luggage and grabbing the lube to hand to me. I took it, but I’d noticed something. “Come up here,” I said, gesturing to her. “Get a shot of this.”

Wanda climbed onto the bed, and I distracted her by getting her to lean over to grab a shot of Cattie’s ass twerking on my cock, her pussy lips split vividly in a lewd and gorgeous display between her cheeks.

“Sorry, baby,” I said to Wanda, making her frown.

“What-?!” She sniffed in hard as I craned my neck and pulled her down to where I needed her to be, and then I took a long lick up her inner thigh, tasting the little dribble of her pussy juice that had slid out from underneath my shirt that she was wearing.

“God, you taste good,” I said to her, then kissed her thigh. “But that’s all. Thanks, my little toy.”

It took Wanda a moment to calm herself, and I could tell she was fighting a war with her own horniness to abandon our decision.

“Hey,” I said, reaching to her and taking her hand. “It’s worth it.”

She opened her eyes and glared at me a little. “I know you are,” she said. “But stop tempting me, you devil-man.” She broke into a grin and rolled away, going back to filming.

God, I wished she could join us.

Instead of dwelling on Wanda, however, I went back to what I had been doing. Soon I had two fingers covered in the lube that Cattie had loaned Terra and I earlier in the day, and I was pressing my first finger into her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.