AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

It took a long few minutes for the three of us to pull ourselves together. Cassidy had collapsed onto the couch next to Wanda, both of them grinning happily. Wanda was still naked, Cassidy with her hoodie zipped open and her tits on display in the cool air. I had gone from one knee to sitting on the carpet.

“Robbie,” Wanda said from her seat, rolling her head to look at me. “That was, without a doubt, easily in the top three experiences I’ve ever had.”

“I bet it was the best orgasm, though,” Cassidy said, tickling Wanda’s stomach softly.

“No comment,” the blonde chuckled breathily. She turned to Cassidy and stroked my fiancee’s deep violet hair. “Thanks for letting that happen.”

“My pleasure,” Cassidy smiled, then smirked. “Or, your pleasure, I guess.”

Wanda and I both snorted. I slowly got to my feet, and then helped both of the women stand up. The movie had ended and was back on the DVD menu screen, so while Wanda and I got our clothes back on, Cassidy ejected the disc and put it away with the other movies.

Watching Wanda get dressed, pulling up her thong and leggings as her boobs bounced and jostled, had me pause and she caught me. She laughed softly and leaned towards me, lips pursed for a kiss. I returned it, and she scrunched up her nose happily when she pulled away. “OK, seriously you two,” she said. “Thank you for that. You two don’t happen to be swingers or something, are you?”

“No,” Cassidy said quickly. “And we’re not planning on it, but Robbie has my permission to fool around with or fuck anyone he wants. This is the farthest we’ve gone, though.”

Wanda quirked her head to the side a bit, raising an eyebrow. “A one-sided open relationship, huh?”

“I didn’t ask for it,” I said. “And I’m still not sure how I feel about it. This was ... you are a complete Wow, and I had a lot of fun, but...”

“But,” Wanda nodded. “I get it.” She climbed up onto the couch, standing so that she was now on an even eyeline with me. She motioned me closer and when I moved she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me into a hard hug. “It’s weird, I know. Brodi was the one who suggested our open relationship, and I spent the first half a year unsure about it even though I knew it was probably a good idea for keeping us together. It’s been fun, but weird.”

Cassidy came over and stood next to me, rubbing my back. “Robbie deserves it.”

Wanda finished the hug by kissing me on the cheek, then reached down and took one of my hands and one of Cassidy’s in hers. “Look, whenever you guys are ready for it, I’m down to fuck, OK? But don’t let this get in between you two. You have to talk. A lot. Check in on each other. That’s the only way it’ll work.”

Cassidy hugged Wanda around the waist, and I joined in again as we held each other for a moment. “Thank you for the advice,” I said quietly. “This is all very new, and it’s not exactly something just anyone would be able to give some advice on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.