AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 50

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I was just getting our own houseboat engine thrumming and raising the anchor when I heard the telltale slapping of bare feet entering the Pilot’s Cabin.

“Hey hon,” I said. “Let me guess, you picked the suit that you like my bum in, didn’t you.”

“I sure hope she did,” Wanda said, surprising me. I turned and she stepped closer to me, biting her lower lip as she smiled and held up my swimsuit in one hand. She leaned in and pressed her bikini-clad chest to mine, kissing me softly and sweetly for much longer than anyone watching would have deemed ‘just friendly.’ “Good morning, handsome,” she said once the kiss ended. “I didn’t get to say it properly this morning and I figured around the breakfast table might cause a bit of a ruckus. Cass asked me to bring up your suit to you.”

“Good morning to you too, gorgeous,” I said and accepted the suit from her. “I’m glad you seem to feel as good about things this morning as I do.”

“I don’t know if ‘good’ could cover it,” she said and hopped up to sit on the side counter of the cabin just like Cassidy had yesterday. The engine thrummed to life as I carefully pulled away from the rock face and brought the houseboat around in a long loop through the little bay we had spent the night and back out towards the main lake, falling in behind Becca.

Wanda and I chatted a little about nothing of consequence as she watched me work the controls, kicking her feet a little as she smiled. I found myself feeling weirdly comfortable with her, sort of like the comfortability I had with my sister except for way different because Wanda had had my cock in her hand and I’d fingered her.

Cassidy had been my first and only, so I’d never hung out with someone who I’d been sexual with other than her. It was weird, and it was lovely, and I had to wonder if it was normally like this or if it was the App.

Once the houseboat was out of the bay and into the wider waters of the winding Lake, I checked out the surroundings and then quickly picked up my swimsuit and shook it out.

“Hold on,” Wanda said.

“What’s wrong, is someone on deck behind us?” I asked.

“No, just look here,” she said. I did, and Wanda had pulled aside the cups of her bikini top. Her nipples were hard and she was rolling one between her fingers as she looked at me. She’d put her heels up on the edge of the counter, her legs spread wide to press her mound forward against her bikini bottoms. She giggled as I let my jaw drop a little, and then closed her legs and pulled her cups back into place over her boobs.

“What was that about?” I asked her.

“I just wanted to make sure you were nice and chubbed up when I got to see your cock again,” she shrugged.

That made me snort and laugh, and I did another check around us to make sure we weren’t close to other boats before I dropped my pants and underwear.

“Now that’s the cute butt I like to see,” Cassidy said from behind me, startling me enough that I jumped for a moment and made both women laugh.

“It really is a nice butt,” Wanda agreed, stretching out a foot and patting my bare ass.

“Hey baby, having fun?” Cassidy asked, stepping fully into the Pilot’s Cabin and hugging herself to me. She was wearing a black bikini top with white straps and a pair of jean shorts that hugged her bum, along with a trucker-style cap backwards on her head with her violet-dyed hair loose. I had a feeling the cap was in response to my liking Cattie’s look the day before. She pursed her lips for a kiss as she hugged me, wrapped her fingers around my dick and gave me a few gentle strokes as I kissed her.

“Not fair,” I said, grinning wryly and pulling her fingers from my shaft.

“I agree, I was in line first,” Wanda chuckled, reaching out with that same foot and stroking it along the top of my now fully hard dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.