AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I kept thrusting at a quick pace but with light power, not wanting to push things too far with Becca. With Cassidy, I would have probably forced my cock down her throat at this point, but she was mine. In a moment like this, my cock in another woman’s mouth, when I looked at Cassidy and she only had eyes for me and my pleasure? I knew she was mine, just like she told me.

But Becca wasn’t mine. Not really. She was mine here and now, but ten minutes from now? Tomorrow?

I pulled out of her mouth and she stuck her tongue out again. I let go of her breasts but not her hair, keeping her in place as I ducked down and kissed her firmly again. “I want to come all over your face and tits,” I told her. “The rest of the pictures are yours, and you can send us whichever ones you want to share. But I want one of you on my phone covered in my cum. Then I want to eat you out all over again until you scream my name.”

“Fuck yes,” Becca grinned. Her makeup, lightly done for the massage shoot, was messy as hell by this point and she looked fuckdrunk even though we hadn’t had any actual sex.

I put my cock back to her lips and she started sucking, moaning into it like it was a microphone and she was recording audio for some hentai.

“Do it,” Cassidy urged her on. “Suck his cock. Suck my fiance’s cock. Worship it, Becca. Show him exactly how badly you want it. How badly you want him to come all over you, covering you. If you do it good enough, maybe next time he’ll fuck you, huh? Maybe he’ll bend you over and just take you like the stud he is, or maybe he’ll be sweet to you and take you into our bed and love on you. Or maybe he’ll do both, and you’ll get the full treatment. Do you want that, Becca? Do you want the full fucking experience of being his submissive, cum hungry, cock slut?”

“Mmmnggmm!” Becca moaned as she bobbed fast and rough on my cock.

“Fucking-” I groaned, trying to hold on but slowly losing it. “God, fuck, Becca.”

“Do it, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Paint her with your cum. Show her how fucking amazing you are.”

“Guh. Now,” I groaned, pulling away from her mouth and lifting one leg over her so I was straddling her stomach. I reached down to stroke my cock, but Cassidy slapped my hand away and stood behind me, wrapping both hands around my shaft and pumping me quickly as I felt her chest press against my back and neck. “Auuuugh,” I groaned loudly and released.

I came hard thanks to the major teasing I had already received that day and being so fucking turned on by both Becca and Cassidy’s words. When I released, the first shot went a little high and painted Becca’s nose, forehead and hairline. The second shot went low, splattering right between Becca’s tits, and then Cassidy was spraying wild as she milked out every drop she could. By the end, when she was holding my firm but softening cock, Becca was splattered in a slew of wild droplets of pearly cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.