AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 62

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Cass, you’re falling asleep,” I said. The Dad Joke pickup line conversation had faded off and now, with the sun still beating down on the hot afternoon, my fiancee was drifting off.

“Mmm, just a little bit,” Cassidy said.

“How strong was that drink Heather made?” I asked.

Cattie, who was still sitting next to us with her feet up, sighed heavily and adjusted her own position. “She makes them way stronger than necessary.”

“I’m gonna go take a nap,” Cassidy mumbled. She shifted in my lap and kissed my cheek. “I’m sorry I didn’t stay Sober Cassidy for Sober Robbie.”

“Not your fault,” I smiled, giving her a squeeze. “You sipped that one drink for over an hour.”

“M’kay,” she said and then yawned. She got up and moved towards the stairs, and I stood up to make sure she wasn’t stumbling or going to fall. She made it fine, and I sat back down.

“Oh look, a free lap and hands,” Cattie grinned and moved her feet from the Adirondacks armrest to my lap.

I rolled my eyes but smiled, taking her feet in my hands and starting to massage them. It was funny how much closer I felt to her in the short time we’d been on the trip - before this week we’d been friends, but she’d been Cassidy’s best friend through their work. That meant there was a bit of a barrier, if only because I was the secondary aspect of the friendship.

“Look, I’m just gonna say it,” Cattie said. “You’re fucking good with your hands, Robbie, but I don’t get how you gave Leia an orgasm just from this.”

I snorted and gave her feet a tug, pulling her lower on her chair and towards me playfully. “I don’t think it had all that much to do with me. Her feet are just her erogenous zone or something. That and Cassidy’s dirty talk.”

“Now that would have been interesting to hear,” Cattie chuckled. She sat up a bit, looking around to see who was near us, before laying back again in her slouched position. “Speaking of dirty talk ... any developments in her plan?”

I glanced around as well. Becca was over on the other boat’s top deck, supervising the whole rowdy group of people swapping out on the boat and tubing. I understood her stress - we weren’t really her clients or anything, but if something went wrong on the trip she was the one in charge. She handled it well, or else I would have probably been feeling even more Big Brother-y than I already did.

No one was immediately near us, Wanda and Heels being the closest as that same college guy was chatting up Heels some more doggedly as they hung out in the pilot’s cabin in the shade.

“There has,” I admitted to Cattie. “I don’t want to kiss and tell, though.”

“Well, I know about kisses,” Cattie smirked. “I was one of them, remember? You’re a great kisser, by the way. Anything else though?” She lowered her sunglasses to look at me.

I sighed, still working her feet in my hands, pushing my thumbs into the soles. “Just between us?”

“Of course,” she frowned.

“I mean Heather too,” I said.

“Not my secrets to tell,” Cattie promised.

“Then yes,” I said. “I’ve, well, we’ve had a couple more ... encounters.”

“We?” Cattie asked in surprise. “Cassidy was there for both of them? Wait, when did you have time for two threesomes on this trip? It hasn’t even been much longer than a day, and less since I found out I think.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.