AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Brucy Boy led us down the docks to a pair of houseboats that were now swarming with women. The larger one had white siding, while the slightly smaller one had been painted blue.

“The white one is the Couple’s boat,” Becca said, turning to JC and I. “Let’s try to get moving in about thirty minutes?”

“Sounds good,” I said.

“Man, I can’t wait to be out on the water,” JC agreed.

“Awesome, see you out there,” Becca smiled, patting my arm again and then nodding for Ami to follow her on board the Single’s boat.

JC and I boarded ours. There was a small porch-like area of deck at the back of the houseboat that had stairs leading to the roof of the house portion, which served as the main deck. A sliding glass door gave access to the interior, and we ducked inside into a somewhat cramped hallway - both of us turning a little sideways to feel comfortable. Four doors lined the corridor, each of them currently open as the girls had divided up the rooms between the couples and were busily unpacking and talking back and forth. Beyond the corridor the long, rectangular houseboat opened up into a kitchen area, and a lounge area beyond that. Another small porch deck was at the other end of the boat, with glass bay windows letting the lounge look out onto the water.

“Well hello there, handsome,” Terra said to JC as we passed by the cabin she had claimed for her and JC.

“Hello, beautiful,” he said. “Captain Juan Carlos, reporting for duty.”

“Oh, I was talking about your tall friend,” Terra teased him.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” JC rolled his eyes. He swept her fit body up into his arms as Terra squawked in surprise and then turned and winked at me. “Sorry, just need to remind the woman who she’s teasing.”

I laughed and started shutting the door for him. “No worries. Nice to meet you, Terra.”

“You too!” she whooped as JC turned and tossed her onto the bed.

Heather and Cattie had taken the cabin across from JC and Terra. Cattie grinned and waved to me as I stuck my head in the door, while Heather was unpacking a suitcase into the chest of drawers built into the wall.

“Hey,” I said. “We’re departing in like twenty-five minutes. Come on up top.”

“Sounds good,” Cattie nodded and pointed her thumb at the nearby wall. “Cassidy took the room next to ours.”

“Perfect,” I said.

“Try not to get too loud with your grunting, yeah?” Heather said, turning and smirking over her shoulder. “If you keep us up at night, I’ll return the favour. Cattie is a bit of a screamer when I really get going.”

“Heather!” Cattie exclaimed, mostly for show but still blushing just a little. She grabbed a pillow from the bed and swung it at her girlfriend, thumping her back.

I laughed as Heather stood and turned, her imposing size looming over Cattie. “Are we doing this?” she asked.

“Maybe,” Cattie grinned, holding the pillow in front of her for protection with a big, silly grin.

“Excuse us,” Heather said to me. “Apparently I need to remind my girl about who wears the pants in this relationship.”

“Funny,” I chuckled. “JC said something similar.” I shut the door as Heather went to the porthole window and closed the curtains so that no one walking by on the dock would see what was happening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.