AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 81

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 81 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“You can’t just pass,” Heather said, furrowing her brow. “Just answer yes or no.”

“I don’t think they need to,” Wanda said, sitting up and coming to our defence. “She asked for the dare, just give them the dare. It’s the same as lying.”

“I agree,” Terra said.

“Fuck, fine,” Heather scoffed. “But then I’m making the dare up since it’s the last one of the game and you’re bending the rules anyways.”

That sent red flags up immediately, but all the girls were agreeing that sounded fair. I could only assume that they hadn’t picked up on Heather’s growing competitive, predatory attitude.

“Good,” Heather said, pushing through. “Then Robbie, I dare you to let Cassidy spend the night with me and Cattie.”

“Excuse me?” I said. “That’s way not just a game thing.”

The others, including Cattie, all started talking in a jumble. Well, everyone but JC did since he’d fallen asleep next to Terra.

“I bet you then,” Heather yelled, holding up a hand. “I dare you to accept my bet. We’ll spin the bottle, and if it lands closer to me then Cassidy comes and spends the night with me and Cattie. If it lands closer to you, then Cattie will spend the night with you two.”

Cattie, I think, mirrored my own look of open-mouthed shock, and the rest of the room fell quiet at the suggestion.

“Heather,” I said, surprised at how calm my voice was when I felt like a chaotic hurricane was bouncing around in my chest. “I’m not taking that bet on principle for Cass and Cattie. That’s so fucking-”

“Wait!” Cassidy said. “Let me talk to him.”

I looked at Cassidy in surprise, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet, walking me down into the hallway near the rooms.

“Cass, there is no way-” I started harshly, but she clapped a hand over my mouth and gave me a stern look.

“Robbie, listen to me for a minute,” Cass said. She waited until I nodded before continuing, and removed her hand from my mouth. “Thank you for being you, first off. If you’d accepted that bet you wouldn’t have been the man I love. But you’re going to take it.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because Heather is a bitch who is willing to make that kind of a bet, and we can get Cattie away from her for the night. Nothing needs to happen, she can just sleep in our bed with us if that’s all you and her want, but maybe just a little space will help her see what we’re seeing, or at least make it easier to talk to her about it.”

I took a deep breath.

“Plus,” she said. “She said you’re just spinning the bottle. That’s a game of chance, and the App has us covered. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was how it landed on us this turn anyways.”

I rubbed my eyes, trying to focus on the ridiculousness of all of this. “Cass, if there is any chance that we could lose, I need you to tell me because I’m not OK with you spending the night with them.”

“I know,” she said. “I am one hundred per cent certain. I’m yours, I always will be. If I wasn’t absolutely sure about this I wouldn’t suggest it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.