AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 87

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 87 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Cattie got off of me and sat at the edge of the bed on her knees, hanging her ass just over the side and sitting up straight, arching her back and looking at me. Then she flexed the cheeks of her butt, one at a time.

“God fucking damn,” I said.

“Cattie, hon,” Cassidy said. “I’ve always known you were a sexy bitch, but seeing you like this ... I think I’ve got a lady boner about the same size as Robbie’s cock at this point.”

That made me snort a laugh, and Cattie cracked a grin. “Thanks, babe,” she said, then raised a hand and wagged her finger at her. “But you’re not getting any of me this time.”

“This time, huh?” Cassidy raised an eyebrow.

That had Cattie making a face. “You know what I mean.”

By that time I’d gotten behind her and I hugged her to me by her shoulders, pressing my cock against her back as I tipped her chin up with a finger and kissed her from above.

“Ooh, Spider-Man kiss,” Cassidy teased.

“Well, he is our Tiger,” Cattie grinned once the kiss finished.

“If I’m his Mary Jane, what does that make you?” Cassidy asked. “I’m thinking Felicia Hardy.”

“Not Gwen Stacey?” Cattie asked. “Isn’t that the other girl from the second movie run?”

“No, Becca is the Gwen Stacey,” Cassidy said. “Felicia Hardy is Black Cat. You don’t have the white hair, but I think it fits you. And I think Wanda is gonna be his Gwen-pool.”

“Who?” Cattie and I both asked.

“Nevermind, it’s comic stuff,” Cassidy waved me off.

I kissed Cattie’s cheek from over her shoulder and took her breasts in my hands, massaging them firmly for a moment. “Anyone ever tell you that you are an absolute devil in angel’s clothing?”

Cattie chuckled. “I’ve gotten plenty of Angel-based pickup lines before, but never that one.”

I kissed her ear, sucking on her earlobe for a moment. “Don’t think too hard about it,” I whispered. “I’m just trying to find creative ways to tell you how utterly, shockingly sexy you are. I am definitely in lust with you.”

“I think I’m definitely in lust with you too,” she moaned through her pursed lips as I slowly worked her nipples between my thumbs and fingers.

I slid lower, kissing down her bare back, to that glorious ass of hers, my hands following me down her sides. First, I kissed one cheek, then the other. Then I gave one a light little spank. “Oh!” Cattie exclaimed happily. “Thank you, sir. May I have another?”

“And there’s that devil I was talking about,” I grinned.

“Tiger, I thought the point of this was for you to fuck me again,” Cattie said. “I want your cock inside of me.”

“Hold your horses,” I said and took hold of her arms and put her hands on her ass. “Spread these magnificent cheeks for me.”

“Now who’s a devil?” Cattie said, but did as I asked, revealing her tight little asshole and her pussy lips below it.

After the first kiss, just above her asshole, Cattie sucked in a breath. “Robbie, you don’t need to do that,” she said.

“Do what?” I asked her, sliding two fingers into her pussy. I kissed her again, right on her asshole.

“Eat my ass,” she said. “Heather-”

“I don’t care what she does or doesn’t do,” I said. “I want to make you feel good in every way I can. So close your eyes and relax.”

I went to work, fingering Cattie as I licked and sucked my way around her holes. Listening to her moan was hot, and feeling her ass and cunt muscles twitch as I fed her my tongue and fingers was gratifying because I knew I was getting to her again. I could hear Cassidy saying something to her, but was too preoccupied to listen in properly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.