AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 98

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

We sent Wanda back across to her room with one of my shirts to help cover her micro bikini, though before she left she and Cassidy spent a minute in the bathroom whispering together. Then Wanda, dressed in my shirt, gave me another little kiss and then darted out of the room.

“What was that about?” I asked Cassidy.

“Just making sure we can do everything we can to make you happy, Tiger,” Cassidy grinned at me. “Now, what do you want me to wear today?”

This was a new thing, Cass asking me more than just an opinion on one outfit or another, and I was finding it fun as she showed me different ideas she thought I would like. We settled on a bikini top that had some solid coverage that had cups that matched the violet colour of her dyed hair. Then we agreed on some high-waisted jean shorts, and she accessorized with a pair of little silver hoop earrings and a Batman baseball cab with a bright yellow brim.

“You know, this is cute as fuck,” she said, looking at herself in the mirror. “I should get a batman bikini to go with the hat though.”

“That would be super cute,” I agreed, hugging her from behind as I sat on the edge of the bed.

She turned in my arms and tilted my face up so she could kiss me softly. “Still OK with everything?”

I nodded. “Wanda is-”

“She’s amazing,” Cassidy grinned. “I’m so glad we met her. And I can’t wait for you to fuck her properly. I bet she’s still wet, she’s so turned on by you.”

We finally made it out of the room and found the living area of our houseboat was awash with the ladies of the trip. Breakfast was buffet style in the kitchen, this time with lots of little breakfast sausages and several bowls of scrambled eggs with different ingredients mixed in. Cassidy and I shuffled through and got our plates of food, and I noticed that Wanda shot me a grin and a wink when she came out of her room as well. She was dressed in a blue athletic bra and a pair of baggy men’s athletic shorts and had a baseball cap on her head similar to how Cassidy was wearing hers.

“What did you do?” I asked Cassidy quietly.

“What do you mean?” Cass asked innocently. I just lifted an eyebrow and she chuckled. “OK. Cattie and I noticed you liked the cap look the other day, so Wanda and I discussed and we’ve decided that your girls are going to wear caps to show you how much we want to look hot for you.”

That was both ridiculously silly, but also a turn on and despite my recent release I could feel my cock twitch. I just kissed Cass on the cheek as my response, which made her grin all the wider since she’d been right that I would like it.

We ended up needing to find seating outside since the couch and tables were full, so we headed out and up to the top deck, but it turned out Cattie, Heather and Sherry were up there and looked like they were having an intense conversation - likely about us - so we backed down the stairs and hung our legs in the lake water at the edge of the porch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.