Nicky's Car Wash - Cover

Nicky's Car Wash

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 3

Fantasy Story: Chapter 3 - Story about some cute high school cheerleaders who decide to start their own sexy car wash, after seeing how much comes in to the cheer squad.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting  

Nicky and Leigh had only been doing the car wash for 20 minutes, and already they had earned $100—and that was just on the first car. The girls giggled as their new fan Jack pulled up his shorts and jumped into the drivers seat of his just washed car, and quickly drove out of the small turn-around.

As he had dashed off, Leigh had pulled up her tight boy shorts, and Nicky had retrieved and was tying the side straps on her bikini. Then they got their tops back on. Leigh only needed to pull the damp fabric down over her excited tit cones, and let the fabric hang out from the firm tits. Nicky simply pulled the stretchy white cotton training bra fabric up and stretched it over her firm titties. Her titties, although still firm and teenaged, were about a cup size too big for the training bra, and she looked very hot with the training bra stretched over the firm lumps and obvious nipples of her sensitive tits.

The next customer was driving a Porsche SUV, that said “Cayenne” on the back. As he got out to make a “donation” and look over the young car wash girls, he asked them to be careful washing his Cayenne.

“I like your big Cayenne; do ya mind if I lean up against it?” cooed Leigh in her sultriest schoolgirl voice. As she spoke, she back leaned against the car’s rounded fender, and pressed her tits out. As she did so, the wet and dangerously short crop top revealed her firm underboob. The driver’s mouth hung open as he took in the view of the sexy young teenager’s firm torpedo tits, as the teenager’s sopping wet t-shirt was pulled up over her tits, as she seductively leaned back against the sensual curve of the big Porsche’s fender. As she leaned, she also pushed down the front of her slinky boy shorts, giving him a little glimpse of the narrow landing strip that pointed down to the pussy mound below.

The man, in his fifties at least, with gray hair around his ears, walked over and stood mere inches in front of Leigh, trapping her with one leg on each side of her slender body. He reached up and roughly fondled the firm flesh of her tits, pushing the sopping wet t-shirt further up and exposing her tits entirely to his dirty leer. “Those are some mighty nice little teen titties,” he leaned in and whispered gruffly in Leigh’s ear.

He continued mauling her firm tits, and slid another hand down and inside her wet boy shorts, cupping her hot mound in his large hand.

“That’ll be $50 to touch my titties, mister,” Leigh said looking at him with half-closed eyes. “And another $50 if you wanna see my little teenage cunt.”

“Yeah, mister, remember this is a charity car wash to benefit us cheerleaders,” Nicky chimed in. “So if ya wanna feel us both up, ya owe $200—and you can put it right here in my little tip bucket.”

The dirty old man grabbed at Nicky’s too tight training bra t-shirt, yanking it downward so the little tit mounds peaked out above the wet fabric. He pulled out a couple of $100 bills from his pocket as he pulled her closer. “Tips for tits” he laughed as he dropped the bills into the pail decorated with pink ribbons.

Just then, Leigh who had stepped away from the car to grab the hose, pointed the nozzle at Nicky as she stood by the old man and sprayed her, drenching her top and making her bikini bottoms sag dangerously low, and inadvertently soaking the old man’s dark shorts.

When the girls looked at his wet pants, they could see his huge boner tenting the wet fabric, it’s fat outline obvious under the dark fabric that lewdly outlined every inch of his cock.

The girls both giggled as they pointed at his boner, and both displayed their sexy teen tits, and shook them in front of the guy.

He grabbed each of the girls with one hand and led them to the back of his Porsche SUV. He popped the hatch, and as it glided silently upward, he pulled each girl down under the hatch, and forced them to bend over and lay their upper bodies down on the plush-cut carpeting in the back of the vehicle. He put his legs between each teen’s legs, and pulled down Leigh’s boy shorts and Nicky’s little bikini bottoms, exposing the pale tight buns of the two teenagers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.