The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 305

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 305 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

It took you and Gemma a moment to process Sabrina’s hypothetical lesbian threesome idea.

For you, on the one hand, your cock was generally in favour of the idea of a live lesbian sex show. You already liked watching when Sabrina and Gemma were together, and while you weren’t super sexually attracted to Ollie you could still recognize that she had an attractively thick body with big tits and an ass that would look great in sexual situations. And it just felt different than if the girls had suggested a threesome with another guy.

But the problems were also there. First, it was Ollie. You doubted it would cause a rift between the two of you, but you weren’t sure if she’d be offended or turned off. Or she might want the threesome, but not be comfortable with you watching. But even if it wouldn’t cause a rift, it would still change your relationship with her in a way you couldn’t predict. You’d never really had the experience of being friends with someone that you’d also slept with - High School hadn’t been that experience for you, and your hookups at University had never been close enough to home to have it come up. Would that feel weird, knowing that Ollie had fucked your girlfriends?

There was also the issue that, until now, every sexual experience that was outside the trio had included you. Becks and Katherine had happened for different reasons, but you’d been in the centre of it. The thing with Becca in the living room with Gemma was you and Gemma. Even the minor stuff with Tasha was weirdly casual flirting with you involved. Watching a live lesbian show would be hot, sure, but watching your Gemma and your Sabrina with someone else, even a woman, and not being able to join?

It didn’t feel like getting cucked necessarily because it was with a woman, but it was close.

“I vote no,” Gemma said, saying it before you could. “And don’t get me wrong, Ollie is attractive both physically and mentally, and I’d bet she’s good at what she does.”

“But?” Sabrina asked, honestly curious.

“You’re mine, baby,” Gemma said, taking Sabrina’s hand in both of hers. “Mine and John’s. And I don’t think Ollie could steal you from us or something, but I also think that Ollie’s worries about no-strings go both ways for her and she’s afraid of getting too close. If we hooked up with her, and especially didn’t include John, then when I go back home I would be worried about her wanting more time with you and I wouldn’t be there to make sure she understands that you’re mine.”

Sabrina’s mouth opened as her eyebrows raised at the declaration from Gemma.

“I don’t know how John feels about it, and it’s more for the conversation later, but I’m saying Veto No on hooking up with Ollie,” Gemma said. “I’m OK with us playing with Becks again, and I think I’m OK with some other one-off hookups that don’t even include all three of us if it’s for Content. But Ollie is too close to home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.