The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 306

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 306 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

With a groan that echoed through the first floor of the house, Sabrina skipped down the last stairs as she stretched and came looking for you and Gemma. She was wearing one of your t-shirts - a nerdy one that they’d both agreed that you should get rid of and yet somehow both had ended up wearing more than once.

“Hi, baby,” she said as she strolled into the kitchen barefoot.

“Hey, baby,” you said, turning from the stove to pull her in with one arm.

She hugged herself around you quickly and went up on her toes to kiss you. “That smells good,” she said. “Dinner?”

“Mhmm,” you nodded. You were having tacos, so there was a lot of ground beef to feed seven people - Corey and Victoria had a bean paste that they had made and brought with them that would substitute as well.

“Need any help?” she offered.

“Lots,” you said. “There’s plenty of toppings to prep. But, and I say this with a deep amount of regret, I’m going to need you to go put on some pants because it’s later than you think it is.”

Sabrina glanced over at the clock on the microwave and sighed. “Shit,” she said.

“I’m looking forward to the day you can walk around our home with as little clothing as you want, baby,” you said.

She grinned at you and pulled your face down for another, even steamier, kiss.

“What was that for?”

“You said ‘our home,’” she grinned. “OK, I’ll go put on pants I guess.”

“Wait,” you said as she turned to walk away. You set down the spatula you’d been using to stir the meat and turned fully, reaching around her and slipping your hands under the shirt to grab her bare ass, each small cheek getting palmed by your hands as you squeezed firmly.

She broke into a giggle and then a laugh as you kissed her neck and roughly massaged her bum.

“What’s the- Sabrina,” Gemma said as she came up from the basement carrying the now-dried bedding that you had put in earlier that day.

You let go of Sabrina’s butt and she wiggled it at Gemmam before giving you another peck on the cheek and turning to skip back towards the stairs. You and Gemma had put her through her paces in a fast, hard fuck and she’d actually fallen asleep for about thirty minutes right on the ground while Gemma had gone to shower the squirt off of herself. Once the shower was empty you had woken Sabrina up and she’d gone for her own long, hot shower while you and Gemma got the room, and then the house, together.

Gemma gave Sabrina’s butt a swat as your girlfriend skipped by, and Sabrina pivoted and caught Gemma in a kiss. Then the unmistakable sound of voices outside leaked through the walls and she broke away and sprinted up the stairs.

“That girl,” Gemma sighed and grinned over at you, rolling her eyes.

Gemma followed Sabrina, and soon the house was full again as Brent, Paul, Corey, Victoria and Ollie all piled into the house and started spreading out. Corey and Victoria immediately offered to help with the food, but you said they should go grab showers first so they could feel fresh for dinner. The guys, of course, immediately disappeared when there was any concept of help needing to be doled out, and Ollie had gone up to change as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.