Trailer Park Tramp - Cover

Trailer Park Tramp

by SuburbanStories

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Erotica Sex Story: Another slutty adventure for Leesa, from my first story Trailer Park Tease. No surprise that Leesa again has a dirty adventure, this time at the mall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

Leesa was exhausted after the afternoon spent with the dirty old fucker in trailer 22, at the front of the park. She decided to just spend the rest of the afternoon at the nearby mall, where she could just enjoy the air-conditioning, and maybe score a couple pairs of new panties or a bra. The dirty old man had given her 2 twenties when he finished fucking her, so she also had a little money in her pocket.

Once at the mall, she stopped in at Victoria’s Secret, lured in by the 3 for $10 panty special advertised in the store’s front window. But Leesa was used to picking up her panties for free, looking around for security before discreetly stuffing a pair down the front of her jeans. She stuffed a cute pink thong pair into her tiny cutoffs, and continued browsing for a few minutes before walking out of the store. Unfortunately for Leesa, she was too fuckin’ cute not to watch, even for mall cops who were used to looking at young hotties all day long.

So when the security guard spotted her slipping a pair of $3.00 panties into her waistband, he immediately walked down from his overhead perch, and began to follow the sexy little teenager. He caught up to her in the mall food court area, and grabbed her by the arm, and asked her to come along with him. Before she could protest, he slapped a cuff on one of her wrists, pulled her other arm behind her, and then slapped the other cuff around that wrist.

“What the fuck?” Leesa protested, “I ain’t done nothin’ wrong!”

The 30-something guard, paid no attention, and simply steered her toward the security office, at the side of the food court. As he led her, he took a good look at the girl, and liked what he saw. She was about 5 foot 7, with a tight little body, thin through the waist, but with what looked to be a nice pair of firm puff-topped titties under her loose cotton croptop. With her arms cuffed behind her, her chest was thrust forward, making her teen titties even more prominent than their firm shape made them already. Her little bubble butt stretched a pair of tiny daisy-duke style cutoffs that may have been the right size for the girl last summer, but were now clearly too tight, revealing half of her tight ass where the frayed fabric ended and wedged between her rounded cheeks. She was wearing a pair of platform type sandals, that added height, and gave her a posture that accentuated her best features: her tight ass and her perky tits.

Leesa, the name she volunteered when he asked her, had a somewhat thin face with nice, mostly zit-free skin, and blue green eyes that looked great with her dirty blonde hair, cropped in waves at about shoulder length. She had a cute little nose, and a smooth, long, sexy neck. Her teeth were a little crooked, and her front two teeth showed a little bit of an overbite, that gave her a look that was at once innocent and a little dumb-looking. She loved to take advantage of her young and dumb look, that she knew got some older guys super turned on. She decided she would turn on the dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks routine for him, and hope she could trade a little sex for a free pass on the stolen panties. It was risky, because some of these mall guards were so hyped to be real cops, they liked to do a real bust if they could, and might even try to pin a bribery charge on her, if she seemed to be blatantly offering sex to influence the guard.

Her hair looked a little stringy, and maybe a little sweaty, as if she had been running or some other strenuous exertion. She also had a distinctive smell- a mix of perspiration and teenage pussy-which the guard found turned him on big time. He reached around her and put his hand on her bare hip just above where the tiny shorts rode. His hand was ostensibly to steer her toward the security office, but he also liked feeling the teen’s bony hip and warm flesh.

Leesa knew she was busted if he did a search, so she began figuring out how to squirm out of her situation. Along with the innocent dumb blond act, she planned to use what she had always used to get out of such situations: her hot body, her cock-sucking skills, and her teen pussy. She had already looked over the 30-something guard, and decided he was “do-able,” even if he was a little nerdy looking. When he put his hand on her hip, she knew he was interested in what she could offer. So she looked over and gave the dude a sly smile, and ran her tongue around her lips, just for good measure. She figured he was more interested in pussy than a bust, which was a good thing for her.

“Where ya takin’ me, mister?” she asked innocently, as she twisted a bit to let him get a better look at her torpedo shaped tits, and make them jiggle a bit under the thin crop top.

“Security office,” Dave responded curtly, continuing to guide her alongside him, and taking another look at her crop top, which he noticed was a little damp, and made the shape of her tits under the thin fabric more obvious.

“I hope it’s private. I don’t like all these pervy old guys lookin’ at us.” Leesa said. As with any situation with a guard walking with a perp, people stopped to look. In this case, almost every man along the long mall looked for a lot longer than necessary, staring at the long legs, tight ass and firm tits of the slutty teen walking along with the guard’s hand on her hip.

“It’s plenty private,” Dave answered briefly. Then they walked through a door, and they were in his office, a small room with a desk, with a chair behind it, and another two straight back chairs along the wall.

“Now I need you to lean forward on the desk and spread your legs so I can frisk you to check for any stolen goods,” Dave said, as he guided her in front of him, and stood back as she smiled and complied with his request.

“But I ain’t got nothin, mister,” Leesa pleaded, looking at him with her big eyes, and a swatch of blond hair hanging down across her face. She knew she looked super slutty in her thin stretchy top and she took advantage of the fact her arms were cuffed behind her, by pressing her chest and her tits forward lewdly just inches from the guard.

“Then you ain’t got nothin’ to worry about, do you now, Leesa?” said the guard, whose name tag said “Dave” as he smiled and turned her around. Once she was turned, he removed the cuffs.

“Now just put your arms on the desk, so I can do the frisk, sweetpea.” Dave said helpfully as he pushed her down, so her forearms rested on the big desk.

“Thanks for takin’ off those handcuffs, mister. They were kinda uncomfortable,” Leesa said as she bent over.

Leesa did her best to push her ass out as she bent at the waist, and spread her long legs lewdly- a little wider then necessary. Standing behind her, Dave could see firm underboobs as her crop top tented forward. He knelt down behind her, where got an even better view of her titties, and was about eye level with her tight ass.

“I’m going to frisk you now,” Dave said as he placed his hands around an ankle that was wrapped with a sandal strap, and then began slowly moving his hands up her long leg, massaging it a bit as he went upward, feeling the firm muscles and the heat as he reached her firm thighs. At the top, he let his hands linger, with the hand inside her legs putting upward pressure on her crotch, and the other firmly feeling the exposed lower curve of her butt cheek. As he held his hands there, he noticed now the scent of teen pussy was very strong, as if the girl had recently been diddling herself, or maybe fucking. Leesa wiggled her butt a bit while his hands were there.

“That tickles a little,” Leesa said in her best “little-girl” voice, as she turned a bit to look back at Dave and give him a little smile. She didn’t seemd to mind his hands on her ass, and up against her pussy, so Dave continued his frisk.

Squatting down, Dave started up her other leg, again massaging lightly, and squeezing a bit as he reached her firm thighs and inhaling her musky scent. From his squatting position he could see each of her lovely tit cones, suspended from her young chest, as she continued to look backwards as he felt up her long, muscled legs. He looked up under her crop top again, and decided those titties were begging to be frisked. But having gotten no resistance or objection, first he fonfled her ass cheek a lot longer than a frisk would demand, and rubbed his inside hand on her mound, and even managed to work a finger inside the tight edge of her cutoffs where the fabric rode up into her butt crack.

He stood up behind her, and leaned over her, allowing his now hard cock to press up against her tight ass. He reached under the crop top and firmly grasped each of her tits in his big hands, eliciting a moan from the frisky teen. He gently kneaded the firm tit flesh and rolled each swollen nipple between his fingers.

“Are you finding anything from your frisk?,” Leesa asked innocently, pretending his hands roughly groping her tits was normal and proper.

But Leesa was turned on, and she couldn’t help moaning a little from the feel of his hands on her sensitive tits. She turned her head to look back at him, her lips now just inches from his. She licked her lips as she looked back at the guard. Dave noticed her neck was slightly dirty as if she’d been grabbed there by some grubby hands earlier in the day. She smiled and wiggled her butt against his hardening trouser bulge.

“I know it’s naughty, but I kinda like you feelin my little titties,” Leesa said, and looked away, as though embarrassed by what she had said.

“I hope you don’t think I’m a naughty girl that would steal things, just cuz I like havin’ your big hands on my titties. You don’t think that, do you?” Leesa asked, her eyes big, and her mouth gaping again like the dumb naïve girl she was pretending to be.

He couldn’t believe the little slut wasn’t objecting to his blatant fondling of her tits, She couldn’t be as dumb as she pretended, but he loved the act anyway. He figured he would play along.

So he ignored her flirty question, and after finishing his blatant feeling up of her delicious tits, breathed heavily on her neck and told her he had one more place he needed to check.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.