Porn Studio Intern - Cover

Porn Studio Intern

by SuburbanStories

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Young Adult Sex Story: A high-schooler gets an internship at a Hollywood porn studio, and learns quickly what is required of a girl new to the business.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   DomSub   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Porn Theatre   .

Lexi’s high school had a great internship program, with lots of connections in hundreds of different Southern California businesses. Whatever line of work a student was interested in, there was likely a business in the program looking for a summer intern. Most of the internships paid no salary, but all offered a minimum of room and board, and usually a small weekly stipend for food, snacks and outside activities.

Lexi was a film and theater buff, and she really wanted to get into the entertainment industry when she could. She had grown up outside of LA, and had always been fascinated by Hollywood and it’s studios, stars, and exciting lifestyle. At 16, going into her Senior year in the fall, she was excited to be eligible for an internship. With her cute face, and athletic teen body from 3 years of soccer, Lexi though she could be “discovered” by a Hollywood producer or director, if she was in the right place at the right time. The stories of how Marilyn Monroe, and other superstars had been discovered at Hollywood shops and the like was the fantasy that she fell asleep to many nights.

Did I mention her cute face? Yes she had a lovely full mouth, with full lips, high cheekbones and a cute, just bigger than a button, nose. Her complexion was light and clear, and her face was framed by her golden blonde hair, that she wore in what used to be called a shag haircut in the 70’s, but was now referred to as “layered.” It was definitely a retro hair style, but it looked great on Lexi, and she loved standing out from the crowd. It was short enough to be worn loosely, without any special effort, or long enough to be pulled into little pigtails on each side of her cute face.

Her only flaw, and not everyone looked at it as a flaw, was her teeth. Her upper front teeth had a small overbite, and a gap between the two middle teeth. She had been wearing braces for the past 6 months, and had another year to go, according to her orthodontist. The braces made Lexi look a little younger than her age, and she looked even younger when she pulled the hair on each side of her head into short and scruffy pigtails, secured by little scrunchy bands. She liked to wear pigtails, especially in the summer, because it felt so much cooler, and kept her blond hair from getting damp and sweaty and sticking to her neck and shoulders. But the braces and pigtails made her look about 14.

Lexi was ecstatic when she got the letter from the studio, offering her a three-month internship at the studio headquarters in Hollywood, with a generous stipend as well. She excitedly told her divorced mom about the internship, and her mom distractedly congratulated her, thinking how she would have the summer without a teen daughter messing up her plans with her new boyfriend. Neither Lexi or her mom really paid any attention to the fact that the studio was named Mile High, a studio known mostly for producing porn, much of it centered around teen girls and older men.

All the arrangements made and contracts signed, Lexi’s mom drove her the 70 or so miles to LA, and dropped her off at her new apartment building. It was very nice, and very secure, and it was only about a mile from the Mile High office, and the company arranged either a limo or a Uber to take her to and from the studio, so she would not need a car.

As it turned out, Lexi’s first day of work was an especially hot one in L.A. It was predicted to reach 95 degrees, and unfortunately it was also quite humid ... a bad hair day, for sure. Lexi had researched her employer and knew that Mile High was a video producer of porn, favoring young looking actresses, so Lexi figured it wouldn’t hurt to wear something cute and sexy, and also keep her little girl look with the pigtails. And the pigtails also worked because they kept her a little cooler. Win-win, she thought as she dressed in a denim min-skirt, a stretch cotton croptop with a v neckline, and a pair of western-style leather cowboy boots, with just enough heel to add an inch or two to her height, and make her legs look longer under the mini-skirt. Her firm tits, with their little puffy nipples needed no support, so after debating whether to wear a bra, she decided not to.

“Wooo-hoo! I look pretty fuckin’ hot” Lexi said as she looked herself over in the mirror.

When she arrived, the lady who met her was in her thirties, with larger than average boobs, wearing a short skirt and a cropped top. So Lexi was happy that she had dressed as she had. The lady, named Missy, showed her her desk just beyond the boss’s office, and where all the office equipment and supplies were. Missy explained that her main job would be to talk to prospective actors and actresses, and generally give them a positive perception of the studio. She also told the girl that she would likely be “taking meetings” with the boss and some of his associates and contractors and other industry people. Lexi was curious as to what “taking meetings’ involved, but Missy simply told her the boss, Mr. Goldman, would explain all that to her. It was early, and so she had some time to get adjusted before Mr. Goldman arrived, around 9:30.

He immediately smiled at Lexi, and came right over to her desk, and asked her to stand up so he could see her. She stood up, and Goldman looked her up and down, with a big smile, complimenting her on her cute outfit. He asked her to turn around slowly, which she did, and Goldman lightly touched her shoulders, lifted her skirt a bit to look at her legs and panties, and then gave her a big hug, pressing her and her firm tits, into his chest, and letting him feel the obvious hard-on in his pants that she had notice as he looked at her. When he grabbed her ass cheeks under her skirt as he hugged her, Lexi gasped.

“I’m not sure that’s appropriate Mr. Goldman,” Lexi said softly, her body still pressed against the big man, and his hands kneading her ass cheeks slightly.

“Oh, Lexi,” Goldman explained, “This is Hollywood, and everyone is a little handsy out here, including me. When you are new in the business, baby, you just need to learn to go with the flow. We’re going to get along just fine, I can tell already. Welcome aboard.” And he gave her buns a final squeeze before backing up, and gently cupping her tits in his hands, before retreating into his office.

After taking a few phone calls, Mr. Goldman, buzzed Lexi, and asked her to come into his office.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.