Working at U.S. Embassy Moscow - Cover

Working at U.S. Embassy Moscow

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our intrepid hero (the author) gets a gig working at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. After he reviews the rules about contacts with foreign nationals which he learned while staitioned in Prague, he realizes that as long as he follows the rules, he's found the perfect place for completely random and no-strings-attached hardcore sex, with an almost endless string of smokin hot babes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Military   Workplace   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

(The following is entirely a work of fiction. Although I did once work at a U.S. Embassy in a hostile nation, I never served at U.S. Embassy Moscow. My knowledge of security practices is purely from open-source training, non-classified instruction and briefings, and from unclassified USG online documents. This work is entirely a work of fiction, and any similarities to any persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.)

Every Marine Guard, every State Department employee, USG agency employee, and even employees of private contractors who are detailed or contracted to a U.S Embassy, knows there are some strict rules related to contacts with foreign nationals. And of course, when you are at a U.S. Embassy, almost everyone outside the Embassy is a foreign national, because you are in their country. From their perspective they are natives, and you are the foreigner. Essentially, everyone except the people you work with all day long are foreign nationals. Every clerk at a convenience store, anybody you strike up a conversation at a public event or even any girl you meet at a bar, they are all, by definition, foreign nationals. You get the picture.

So in order to avoid getting into trouble, and possibly losing your job (or worse), when you are assigned to an embassy, and they remind you that you have reporting requirements for certain contacts with foreign nationals, you want to make sure that you don’t cross a line, and you spend some time reading those rules, to make sure you don’t accidentally ruin your career by either a) having a prohibited contact, or b) having a contact that’s allowed, but failing to report it. Either one will get you in serious hot water.

The first rule is the general, applies to all situations, with a few exceptions. Basically, it is that all contacts with a foreign national of a personal nature should be reported, with some required information to the base PSO, or Post Security Officer. Then there is a section that describes some basic exceptions to that general rule. And these are important, because you really don’t want to have to file a report, every time you have a conversation in a bar, with some cute local girl, who you haven’t even gotten her name yet, when she leaves for some reason. I mean, you could go to a bar, and depending on whether it was hopping or not, you might have to report a dozen “Contacts” with foreign nationals.

The good news is that there are a couple of generous exceptions, that cover a lot of territory. I’m just going to quote the two key relevant sentences here:

“The reporting of limited or casual public contact with foreign nationals is not required absent any other reporting requirement in this policy. Reporting of foreign unofficial contacts is not required when there is only an exchange of personal information (e.g., information that can reasonably identify an individual, recorded in a material form or not).”

So there you are: As long as the contact is limited or casual and is in public, you are good to go. And then the second part, if all you are doing is exchanging names and phone numbers, no problem.

Now, if you are like me, you are thinking about this scenario: what if I meet a very cute, and very sexy FN (foreign national), say when I am assigned to Prague, CZ? Do I have to report the “contact” or not?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.