The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Tuesday - Resort Pool

Robert was enjoying both his book and the ‘sights’ around the large swimming pool. One of two pools this one was considered the ‘quiet pool’. The other pool was the social pool where people went to hang out. Not that the naked guests on the lounge chairs near him were not friendly, they were. He had his new book open on his lap in the warm noonday sun and a beer in a plastic cup on the small table next to him. He hadn’t bothered to open the big sun umbrella yet.

Through the dark lenses of his Oakley’s, he scanned the patio and pool. He was getting good at this, guessing breast sizes, a B-cup 30ish woman on the lounge chair two over. Her A-cup teenage daughter was in the pool with a B-cup friend floating on colorful pool noodles. And on around glossing over cocks, just scanning the ladies without his eyes lingering from teenagers to grandparents. It was a busy week at the resort, all the RV spots taken, the villas mostly booked up, and lots of people on the property where nudity was the rule for the most part in the common areas like the swimming pools and lakeside beach area.

“Is this chair free?” the pretty voice said as she cast a momentary shadow over his book.

Bob looked up against the sun to see a tall dark-haired woman in a straw sun hat and big sunglasses. She wore a white almost sheer kimono-type robe belted in the middle and held a beach bag in her right hand and a towel in the other. As she pointed at the chase lounge next to his, he saw the green plastic wristband the same one he also wore. She was part of the ‘New York nudist group’ that was probably a third to half of the guests at the resort this week.

“It’s all yours,” he said sitting up a little straighter putting a hand up to his eyes under the brim of his Boonie hat to get a better look. She sat the bag on the other open chaise on the far side of the one she chose next to his leaving only the small table between them. Maybe she was saving a chase for someone?

He couldn’t really see her face under the wide-brimmed hat and the dark glasses, but she had prominent cheekbones and pale almost white skin. She was probably 5’10ish with a willowy figure and in her late 20s, he guessed. No, he wasn’t paying attention to this pretty woman sitting down next to him, not at all. He watched the people in the pool for a moment longer before returning to A Feast for Crows. He was only in chapter three; Cersei was having a nightmare that had her brother Tyrion mocking her even as she sat on the Iron Throne.

“I see we have the same book,” the soft voice said next to him.

Robert turned to her; she was naked now lying back on the towel. Nice breasts, dark nipples, a large B-cup as if she was still breast-feeding, if he were to guess. She was gorgeous without a hint of imperfection and now he could see a big white smile on her face.

Bob looked at the cover of the hardback book the woman was holding in her hands, yes, the golden goblet on a red cover.

“Yes, a Christmas gift.” He said watching her. She was familiar but he couldn’t place her. “I’m only on chapter three. You?” he said trying to keep the conversation going.

He guessed and he hoped from behind those big dark sunglasses that she was looking him over and liked what she was seeing. He was fit and well-muscled, and his wife had made sure his back hair and pubes were trimmed. He didn’t have the unfit dad bod of most men around the pool.

“Same, from my mom, haven’t even opened it yet,” she said glancing at his half-empty cup of beer.

“Your family with you?” he said, digging.

“My mom and son. She is down by the lake with him,” she said.

Robert turned to his new friend and struck out his hand “Bob. Nice to meet you. I see we are in the same party.” He said glancing at the green band on her left wrist and showed her his. No rings on the left hand but it was a pool so that didn’t mean much.

The pretty woman had to turn in her lounge chair to reach across for his hand.

“Liv,” Nice to meet you. “We are. I think I saw you last night in the party cabin. Who was the brunette with you and Jennifer?”

Robert forgot about his book as this intriguing woman sat back in her lounge chair watching him. He didn’t remember seeing her and with a body like hers, he wouldn’t have forgotten her.

Perhaps reading his mind. “I was with my mom, blonde, a little bigger up here,” she said motioning at her chest, “We mostly stood in the kitchen snacking while watching.”

Last night his complete focus was on Hannah and Jennifer and only half the fluorescent lights were on, casting shadows into the corners of the room. So outside of the bed, he didn’t see much except his and Jennifer’s parents doing it. Which at first was a bit weird, watching his parents have sex. Even after things got nearly out of control Sunday night.

“Truth?” he said watching her. She nodded, a slight smile on her well-known lips.

“She’s my sister, Hannah. Sounds like you know Jennifer, she seems to know everyone.”

“Yes, I do. You two looked good together,” Liv said her book forgotten. No judgment in her voice.

“Would you believe it was only our second time together?” He said telling Liv the truth of it. He placed her now he knew of her from the big screen. There was a certain freedom in talking to a stranger, especially one as attractive as Liv.

“I would. I saw a lot of passion.” She said.

It had been. Sex with Hannah had been electric, intense, and fun all at the same time. And of course, there was Jennifer too. He had been waiting to tag her again and had managed to last long enough to get a few strokes into her delightful pussy.

“Can I ask you a question? Then if you like I can get you something from the bar,” he said.

Liv looked at Bob through her dark lenses. Weighing her answer.

“Sure, and yes, a lemonade would be nice. I’m still breastfeeding my little guy otherwise I would join you.”

“How long have you been a part of all this?” he said referring to the swinger community, “This is our first time. My parents invited us to come down with them,” he added.

Liv looked out at the pool and then back at Bob. “My mom introduced me when I was younger but with my career and a new family, it has been hard to regularly attend. My husband doesn’t approve so he’s back in London with his band,” she said.

“Well, my dad has his Winnebago parked over in the RV lot with the rest of our party. You should come over later, they set up a nice camp.” He said, his kids would flip out on seeing Arwen in the flesh walk in.

She smiled and glancing around, took off her sunglasses for a moment and looked at him. Gorgeous light blue eyes stared back at him. A face and eyes he had seen numerous times in the last few years with his kids as she battled orcs and other evil across Middle Earth. Then again on DVD. He wouldn’t comment on her recent efforts at comedy.

“We will. Jim has already invited us to come over later and Donna volunteered one of her grandkids to babysit. I’m guessing one of yours,” Liv said.

“Probably.” He replied, his eyes behind his sunglasses roaming over her flawless body. She had a small strip of dark pubic hair, he now noticed.

“Your parents and my mom go way back to the tail end of the ‘hippie’ days.” She added as she put her sunglasses back on becoming one more anonymous naked woman sitting around the pool.

That made sense, his parents started doing the nudist thing in the late 70s so could have met her mom. Bob glanced at his cock to make sure his thoughts weren’t betraying him. He was okay.

“Good to know. I’ll be right back,” Bob said not sure what else to say to the pretty actress and daughter of a music legend.

She gave him a million-watt smile as she picked up her book cracking the new binding.

“I want to hear more about your sister when you get back,” Liv said her smile and words genuine.

“Hannah, she is good people, unique. Like you,” he said.

That got him another big smile as he headed off to the bar.

Yes, Hannah was unique, and the sex had been amazing. He grabbed another towel on the way to the bar in case his thoughts betrayed him.

When he returned with her lemonade, Liv asked him to rub sunscreen over her shoulders and beautiful back. Rubbing the lotion over her shoulders, down her back, over her delightful ass, and down her long legs was an experience he would not soon forget. It was a challenge to his willpower and the extra towel came in handy. She smiled from behind her sunglasses when she saw the towel tent on his lap and made a good-natured lewd promise about helping him out later.

He and Liv kept each other company for another hour before she excused herself and he picked up his stuff and went looking for JoAnn. They needed to talk about the phone call.


31263-image-1-joannblue.jpg

His wife was taking a shower in the villa’s bathroom when he walked in.

“Save me some hot water,” he said through the open door.

JoAnn shut off the water and came out rubbing a towel over her body.

“What’s up, honey?” JoAnn said to her husband who was sitting on the small couch with a serious look on his face.

“First, how was your nap?” Bob said as he poured his wife a glass of water from the pitcher in front of him.

JoAnn had already considered this question and her answer. Should she mention his dad’s visit? The sex had been pretty good, if not a little weird at first. Better tell Bob now than he learns about it later. Especially after he asked.

“Your dad came by, and joined me,” she said diplomatically. “How was the pool?”

Robert watched his wife as she answered. Did he want to know if there was more to the nap with his dad? Not really.

“Pool was good. Got some reading done and made a new friend. A woman named Liv, she and her mom are old friends with my parents.”

JoAnn drank from her glass of water sitting on the end of one of the two beds. “So, what’s going on? You have that look.”

JoAnn had learned to read him early on in their relationship.

“I had a call from Major Perkins the operations officer at my battalion yesterday on the drive down.”

He recounted the call and shared his thoughts on the pros and cons as his wife listened.

JoAnn heard what Bob had to say and processed her thoughts as he talked.

“So, what you’re saying is this. You would deploy sooner. That would be rough on the kids at first. On the other hand, you would be back before school is out. You would be working in an office on a base, for the most part. No driving around Afghanistan with a small team, exposed. So that’s good.” JoAnn paused.

“Yup, that’s basically it. Of course, there is always a risk, but I would be with some good people, and I would really be doing something useful,” he said.

The war in Iraq had been heating up for at least the last year. More top-tier Special Operations Units were being sent into the fight. DEVGRU (Navy), Delta (Army), and OGA (CIA, NSA, DIA) and an alphabet soup of other special operations units. Afghanistan was now the ‘other war’ getting less attention and less personnel.

JoAnn was a realist. Bob was going to have to go next year, somewhere with his National Guard Special Forces guys. She had been a civilian nurse at Fort Bragg early on in their marriage so understood her husband and the military mentality better than most wives.

“You should go. We’ll manage. Don’t mention it to the kids until we get home. Let them have fun this week,” she said.

Bob felt relieved. He wanted to go. “Let’s take a walk. Down to the beach or to the clubhouse?” He said standing up.

They did both. He told her more about Liv, and she spoke about her trip to see her family and explained why she wasn’t taking the kids back there for a while. They had sex alongside another couple on the big bed in the Club House before dinner.


Swapping Friends

This was not how Bob thought his Tuesday night was going to turn out. After dinner and a short community meeting in the RV camp, his small clique of green and red bands had walked to one of the private homes that were scattered throughout the resort. A nice doublewide trailer with a view of the lake.

His new friend Liv lay in front of him on the big king-size bed in one of the two bedrooms. The beautiful woman was on her side facing away from him with her leg bent to ease his access. Bob slowly pushed his cock in and out of her wet warm pussy from behind. He took his time kissing the soft skin of the neck, taking time to fondle her small breasts. Kissing her when she turned her head to him.

They weren’t alone in the bedroom. The house was a bit crowded with swapping couples, singles like Hannah and Tess, and a few lucky teenagers. One of whom was the subject of his dad’s attention on the other side of the bed. Liv and the girl were holding hands as his dad fucked the girl from behind much as he was doing with Liv.

Bob had recognized her in the living room when Jennifer introduced her youngest sister, Courtney. The slender small-breasted girl, a little older now sported braces, had been Miss Queen of the Pines 2004. He had seen her picture in his parent’s photo album. Now she lay across from him his dad’s cock inside her young body, her face flushed in the low light of the bedroom.

In his wildest dreams, he never would have imagined being in bed with this Hollywood star nor enjoying the fact she was coming onto him. Earlier she had bribed Lynn into babysitting duties with the promise of hanging out together as ‘besties’ at the pool tomorrow. That and two $20 bills had satisfied her so she would babysit Liv’s son and Sasha back in their hotel room.

Tonight, he had more stamina thanks to a good night’s sleep and no early wake-up. He ran his hand down the side of her body, admiring her pale skin and how soft it felt as he kissed her shoulder blade. His dad Jim was doing much the same with the now fourteen-year-old beauty queen. She was cute for sure, still developing in body physically, her breasts bigger than in the 2004 picture, her legs longer. The way she had sucked on his dad’s cock had shown she was far more advanced than her years suggested.

After Liv’s busty blonde mom had been dragged away by a male friend, she had taken Bob’s cock in her mouth, not wasting time. She dropped to her knees in the living room surrounded by other couples and singles. The assembled group was mostly all old friends. His parents had proudly introduced Bob’s family to those standing around drinking a fruity ‘holiday punch’ mixed in a big glass bowl and ladled out liberally to guests as they quickly got comfortable.

Now they were in bed.

“Swap?” his dad said from the other side of the bed.

Jim paused his strokes with one hand on Courtney’s tits as she eyed Bob and Liv.

Liv glanced at Bob and gave a slight shrug.

“Sure Dad,” he said. Courtney gave him a quick smile showing off her new braces. Cute.

Bob had learned, just in the short time he had been here that Liv was well known among this ‘clique’ of friends who were not overawed by her movie star persona. He could tell she was well liked by the number of admirers who had said hello but also with the respect she was given in being left alone to choose her partners.

Liv and Courtney met in the middle of the bed as they knelt. The older woman paused to share a kiss with the teenager, brushing her hair off her face as she did so in a very tender way. Bob admired Liv’s tight white ass one more time as the teenager landed in front of him on her back.

“Hi,” she said her voice young her eyes looking over his body, a hand reaching for his hard wet cock.

He was afraid he would hurt the slender girl with his weight, so he rolled onto his back and had Courtney sitting on his dick in no time. Her hips worked his cock sliding up and down as he pawed at her growing breasts pulling her down so he could suck each into his mouth. They talked some about school and her friends as they fucked. Next to him, his dad had followed his son’s lead. Liv was on top as the two old friends fucked and talked quietly.

A little while later he lay next to Liv in the center of the bed catching his breath, holding hands with her. He had shot his load into Courtney as he held her to his chest. They had kissed open-mouthed as his hips pistoned his cock into her young cunt. Afterwards, she excused herself and went with Jim who had finished with Liv about the same time. Fuck, he had just nailed Jennifer’s sister and ‘Arwen’ in one go.

“Hey, there you are,” Hannah said, entering the room and interrupting his thoughts.

Liv patted the bed next to her. “Hi, join us. I want to hear more about Bob’s archeologist sister and your travels.”

“Sure. FYI Bob, Oksana went back to the villa, she didn’t feel like staying,” Hannah said coming closer.

“Thanks for telling me,” He replied. Oksana was still struggling with the possibility that Chris had been unfaithful. She needed to deal with it.

Hannah eyed her brother’s spent cock as she lay down next to Liv. Was she jealous, her feelings were mixed? A couple of older men had approached her for sex, but she still declined, making excuses. Coming here she had the idea of acting the big slut but so far, she hadn’t, preferring the company of her family. She took a sip from the cup she was holding. Strong stuff this holiday punch.

Bob took the offered cup from Hannah and took a sip, then coughed as it went down. He set the cup on the bedside table.

“You’re leaking,” Hannah said to Liv, looking at her chest. Her heavy-looking breasts were leaking fluid. All the tit play had caused milk to leak in little dribbles out of her nipples onto her breasts.

Liv looked down and smiled. “Yes, it happens. Can you hand me a tissue?”

Hannah gave her a Kleenex from a box and the three made small talk as Bob told Liv about his sister and Hannah looked on correcting a few of the more ridiculous details. As they talked Hannah put a hand on Liv’s flat belly as her eyes examined the movie star’s fine body.

“You know, I really enjoyed watching you two last night, with Jennifer,” Liv said changing the direction of the conversation.

“Thank you!” Hannah said running her hand up near the underside of Liv’s breasts.

Liv turned slightly toward Hannah and put a hand on one of Hannah’s large breasts.

“You don’t mind?’ Liv said as she ran a finger over one of Hannah’s big nipples.

“Not at all. If you don’t mind my touch.” Hannah replied moving her hand to Liv’s breasts.

“Feels nice. It’s been a while since I saw one of Jim and Donna’s kids here,” Liv said as she toyed with Hannah’s chest.

Bob sat up and looked across at Hannah. ‘What?’ was the look they gave each other.

Liv saw their look. “Oh, sorry you didn’t know. I met your other sister a few years ago up in New York, at the nudist camp there. She was very nice and very popular.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.