The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Saturday Evening - Home Schooling Sex Ed

The three adult women each held a glass of red wine. Each had spent time on their hair and makeup, looking better than good; beautiful. Caroline had teased and curled her blonde hair just as if she were going to Sunday church, minus her clothes. JoAnn pulled her chestnut hair back into a loose ponytail as did Oksana with her shorter darker hair into a small bob. Each layering on just the right amount of cosmetics for an evening out on the town. Oksana with her big milky breasts stood out from the other two older women in that area, while each woman had chosen to neatly trim their patch of pubs.

Oksana said it was okay for her to drink one glass to be social and take the edge off. JoAnn organized the seating on the couch, so it went boy-girl in a loose circle. She used a couple of armchairs to complete an intimate circle, leaving enough space for two adults to stand in the middle very close to everyone else. JoAnn had decided to start, not waiting for Caroline’s guests who were late and might not show up.

Bob was watching Pastor Scott who stood in the middle of the circle with JoAnn who had both hands on his friend’s cock. Scott’s face was tense, and he looked uncomfortable as JoAnn repeated the instructional talk she had given to their own kids about the penis. Stroking and touching along the length of the hardening cock. JoAnn was only the second grown woman to touch Scott with such intimacy, as far as Bob knew.

He sat at the end of one section of the L-shaped sectional and had his left arm around Kristy and his right around Oksana’s shoulders. A smiling Kevin sat between Caroline and Sarah while Ben was between Jenny and Lynn at the other end. All eyes were on the two in the middle of the circle.

Kristy had her soft hand on Bob’s cock, and he was enjoying the feeling. Kristy had taken it upon herself to put a little lotion on her hand before gently stroking her dad’s cock to life. Oksana had given the teenager a look of approval as she snuggled next to her brother-in-law on the other side. Aware his wife and the group were watching Pastor Scott, Bob reached under Oksana’s arm as she took his hand placing it over her right tit; he cupped the big milk-filled breast in his palm.

At the other end of the sectional, Ben sat stiffly his arms around the twin’s shoulders as they watched their mom with their hands folded in their laps. Kevin, like his old man, had not wasted time. He had one hand resting between Sarah’s legs while Caroline held his other hand in hers close to her breasts, away from her most private parts, her eyes on her husband and JoAnn.

At that moment the doorbell rang, interrupting JoAnn’s teaching. Everyone looked toward the front door.

JoAnn paused her talk to look at Caroline “I assume, those are our guests?” she said, one hand on Scott’s cock.

“Yes, probably, they said they were running late,” Caroline replied, not moving from her seat.

Earlier, Bob had listened to part of the conversation between the women in the kitchen as he and Scott talked and drank beer. During a counseling session, the wife had confessed to Pastor Scott. The gist of what he heard was that an older couple from church, who Bod did know, had a difficult home situation as they were raising two of their granddaughters and had begun practicing the lessons of ‘the book’ by Dr. Levenson. Scott in turn shared that his family was also practicing the lessons in the book, so she wasn’t alone. Scott told his wife, who reached out to JoAnn.

JoAnn left Scott and went to answer the front door. Scott stood naked, his cock hard, gazing at everyone sitting on the couch watching him, and tried to smile while resisting the urge to cover himself with his hands. Bob was amused by his pastor friend’s discomfort and hugged Kristy and Oksana closer. Scott would be a lot more uncomfortable before the evening was over according to the plan JoAnn had shared with him.


Hannah yawned in the seat next to him.

“Bored with my storytelling?” Bob said as his sister fiddled with the camcorder.

“Not yet, just tired. I didn’t sleep much the last couple of days,” Hannah admitted looking out the windshield at the dark highway.

Bob drank the last of his Coke thinking about Saturday and the guests.

“So, tell me who were these ‘special guests’ that you let join the party?” Hannah said.

Robert laughed to himself at the irony. “The wife of a church elder and their fifteen-year-old granddaughter.”

Hannah sat up a little more in her seat, adjusting her seatbelt.

Bob looked at his sister’s impressive chest in the new sweater, then focused on the storytelling. The granddaughter had been a pleasant surprise.

Cassandra was fifteen and along with her older sister was being raised by their grandparents. Bob didn’t know all the details as Cassandra and her grandmother were ushered into the living room by JoAnn. The teenager was wearing a frumpy black dress and matching sweater. She had a full head of dark hair and wore black eyeliner. Cassandra instantly reminded him of Ally Sheedy’s shy loner character Allison from The Breakfast Club. That movie along with St. Elmos Fire and Can’t Buy Me Love left such deep impressions on him when he was younger that he still owned DVDs of all three.

“A church elder?” Hannah asked.

Bob enlightened his sister, “Cassandra’s grandfather, who is an Elder at Highland Presbyterian, didn’t come inside, just her grandmother. Nice woman in her late 60s she kind of reminds me of our mom.”

Nancy was blonde and gray, with a graceful full figure and a modest bust sheathed in a simple blue knee-length dress. The tall woman stood close to Cassandra as the two stopped short upon seeing their pastor standing naked in the middle of the room.

Both had remained dressed, for the moment as they looked at Scott standing there with a hard-on in a room full of naked teenagers and adults.

He had Hannah’s full attention again. “So did they strip and join you?” Hannah said, cutting to the meat of his story.

“Yes, yes they did,” Bob said. Cassandra and her grandmother both had amazing bodies underneath their dresses.


Nancy, the grandmother, broke the ice. She carried a small purse which she handed to JoAnn and advanced on Pastor Scott, right arm extended.

“Good to see you. Thank you for inviting us to join you,” Nancy said as Scott took her outstretched hand.

Scott, regaining some of his composure, took her hand and held it, “My pleasure, but please thank Bob and JoAnn for the invite,” Scott said, trying to act normal while looking Nancy in the face and over her shoulder at Cassandra.

“I would normally give you a hug,” Nancy said “But...” she glanced at the pre-cum leaking from the tip of Scott’s cock “I don’t want to get that on my new dress,” she said showing off a big white smile to Scott and those seated on the couch as she spoke.

Robert realized she had taken over the room with her presence. He had known Nancy and her husband socially for several years. So, he was surprised when his wife told him that they had asked to join their little group. Her husband was a Vietnam War veteran like his father, they had often talked history and politics. She knew how to command a room.

Pastor Scott was suddenly at a loss for words as he looked at his penis and then at his wife and kids sitting on the couch naked. Caroline was sitting up straight her face looked strained with a forced smile. Sarah had Kevin’s hand between her thighs, her face with a red flush, watched intently as Cassandra entered the room.

Nancy let go of Scott’s hand and Bob spoke up as he let go of Oksana’s tit. He made sure Nancy saw him holding his sister-in-law’s tit, giving it a squeeze, before he let go.

“Where’s your husband tonight?” He asked.

“Thank you for asking, Bob. Frank didn’t feel up to it tonight. As JoAnn knows we have only been practicing nudity at home for about three weeks. He just wasn’t ready to join us.” Nancy said as she took a step back from Pastor Scott. “JoAnn be a dear and help me with my zipper,” she said glancing behind her.

His wife did as she was asked.

Cassandra stood still watching the room with her big dark eyes. She was shorter than her grandmother, a little stockier about 5’4, he guessed. Bob had noticed her back in September when she started singing in the church youth choir. She tried to hide among the other kids in the back row, but she had a nice voice and was soon pushed to the front and given a couple of solos.

“Honey, what are you waiting for? Get undressed.” Nancy said as she worked her way out of her dress with the help of JoAnn. Caroline had yet to move from her seat on the couch between Kristy and Kevin.

Nancy wore a big shiny diamond and platinum ring on her left hand. Like his wife and Caroline, she chose to not take off her wedding ring this evening. In this moment there was something perverse knowing two other men’s wives were naked here in his house, ready to play. Nancy’s dress came off her shoulders with the help of JoAnn and was soon pooled at her feet.

Nancy came ready, not wearing a bra. She stood straight backed and proud facing the group in only her white panties, her hands covering her breasts. Not bad thought Bob. A bit of hip and fleshy ass, the wrinkles that come with age but not unattractive in a grandparent.

Caroline put Kevin’s hand back in his lap and slid off the couch taking a few steps past her husband to greet the older woman she had invited.

Bob could see Caroline was blushing as she stood naked and exposed in front of a woman who was important in her church life.

The two women embraced awkwardly forcing Nancy to drop her hands and the two friends hugged. Not chest to chest more the pat on the back type as Nancy looked at Caroline’s nakedness for the first time in full, holding her at arm’s length after the hug while her eyes roamed up and down her figure.

“You look great,” Nancy said as if complimenting Caroline on a new dress and not her nudity.

“Thank you! I’m glad you two could make it.” Caroline said, her eyes on her friend’s face.

“Me too.” Nancy said then turned to JoAnn, “Thank you for letting us join you.”

Bob took note that for a woman of her age, her modest-sized round breasts had a minimal amount of sag on her slender frame and her tummy was tight. Yoga or just good living he would have to ask.

Nancy turned to Cassandra, who had only managed to take off her sweater, and helped her undress while speaking quietly in her ear. Caroline picked up Nancy’s dress while JoAnn poured Nancy a glass of wine.

“Would you like some juice?” JoAnn said to Cassandra who was undoing a thick black belt while her grandma unbuttoned the back of her dress.

“Yes, please,” Cassandra spoke for the first time in a quiet voice and smiled at JoAnn who was pouring her a glass of apple juice from a carton on the coffee table.

Robert watched the young girl gazing at the other teenagers on the couch and Bob and Oksana.

“What are y’all doing?” Cassandra asked, a hint of her native Virginia in her voice as she lifted her arms overhead.

JoAnn watched as Nancy pulled the dress over Cassandra’s head. The teen wasn’t wearing panties or a bra.

Bob got a good look at the big firm round close-set breasts and a mess of dark pubes between her legs. Big nipples just like his sister Hannah’s caught his eye. His quick look told him she had the most adult-looking body of the teenagers in the house tonight. Her frumpy dress hid a figure that had some baby fat around the hips but developmentally in the chest she was the closest to an adult of the five teenage girls. He gazed at her body until Oksana nudged him in the ribs.

Cassandra quickly folded her arms over her breasts, still not hiding her ample chest, now just cleavage. Pastor Scott’s stiff circumcised cock was pointed at the new arrivals.

JoAnn answered after taking a moment to look over the teenager’s body. “I was just starting a lesson on oral sex and talking about the penis.” She said matter of fact glancing at Scott who nodded his head at Cassandra.

If Bob knew Scott, and he did, he would be transfixed by Cassandra’s chest just like he had been with Kristy’s when he first saw Bob’s daughter naked.

“Oh,” Cassandra said as she downed the last of her apple juice.

Nancy took a sip of wine and then said, “That’s different. Caroline said y’all would be doing some sex education which is one reason I brought her,” Nancy said looking at her granddaughter. “We’ll stay and Cassandra will participate.”

“Yes, it’s different but with everyone’s consent we decided on a more hands-on approach tonight that we found worked well with our kids,” JoAnn said stepping closer to Pastor Scott and placing a hand on his shoulder.

Robert knew what his wife really meant was that the adults had decided hands-on sex-ed was the best way to teach their kids about the birds and the bees.

Caroline pulled back the two armchairs a little further. “Cassandra why don’t you sit next to Kevin,” she said. “And by the way, both of our families allow mutual touch.”

Robert was a little surprised it was Caroline who mentioned that little tidbit. Good thing though as he watched his son sprout a hard-on as Cassandra tucked in between Kristy and Kevin. He didn’t know how well Cassandra knew the others but soon she would know everyone better.

The kids exchanged quiet pleasantries. Kristy said something and Cassandra lowered her arms placing her hands on her thighs. She definitely had a bigger chest than the actress Ally Sheedy ever did in The Breakfast Club, but otherwise, they shared similar looks he thought, even down to her pale skin and silver bracelets on her wrists.

Once Nancy and Caroline sat down, the chairs were further back to make the circle wider, she continued. “I was just talking about the penis and was going to have a volunteer demonstrate oral sex on Scott.”

The room was silent, no one said a word, all eyes locked on JoAnn and Scott.

“Any volunteers? We are just going to go over the first steps,” JoAnn said, looking at everyone’s faces one by one.

Bob was surprised when his youngest, the little blonde pixie Lynn raised her hand. “Mom, I will. I already practiced on Daddy last night.”

That got everyone’s attention focused on Bob for the moment. He looked at Nancy and Caroline who were eyeballing him. “On the weekends as a reward for good behavior during the week, we let the kids choose whose bed they want to sleep in. Last night Lynn and Kristy slept with JoAnn and me,” he said, letting out a long breath at the end.

Bob did feel a little guilty that instead of sleeping he had done a modified 69 with his youngest as JoAnn and Kristy helped Lynn with Robert’s 7 inches of meat. She had done well, and he had enjoyed her little nearly hairless pussy on his face. Then they slept as Kristy and JoAnn cuddled next to them, mouths, and fingers in each other’s private places under the covers.

Nancy didn’t say anything as Lynn left her place on the couch to stand next to her mom and Scott, who looked mortified.

“It’s okay honey,” Caroline said, leaning forward with her eyes on the threesome in the center.

JoAnn gently pushed Lynn to her knees in front of the older man’s cock.


“Wow!” Hannah said stirring next to him. He thought she had fallen asleep.

“Yeah, that was a surprise but there’s more,” he said, teasing Hannah.

“If y’all keep this up, I’ll have to drive up every weekend for a little family time.”

“Sure, but it will be a while before we host something like this again, I bet. I have drill with my National Guard unit next weekend, also the Battalion Christmas party. After that, our weekends are mostly booked with Christmas parties and kids’ stuff.”

“So, was it all just blow jobs?” Hannah asked, sticking to the topic. “I mean I am kind of good at that!” Hannah said in a knowing voice.

“I do know, little sis,” Robert said eyes on the road. “Somewhere you learned to suck a cock like a pro,” he teased back. Choosing not to mention her short-lived career as a stripper.

“Hey now, watch it. Are you calling me a ‘lady of the night’ or saying that I’m easy?” Hannah fired back.

“I’m saying maybe there’s more going on at those archeology digs and conferences than you let on to,” Bob said. Saying out loud something he wondered about.

Up until recently, he hadn’t really tagged his sister as an overtly sexual person. She was more into school and her studies than guys. Brad was the first serious boyfriend he had heard about in years and that turned into a shit show.

Hannah went silent, folding her arms over her ample chest.

“We were talking about Saturday night. Did you all do more than just have the girls practice giving blow jobs?”

Robert thought of his answer for a second or three.

“One of Scott and Caroline’s hang-ups at home was that they had never had sex in front of their kids or anyone else. Sex had always been private.”

“Now that is interesting big brother. Do tell.” Hannah said, uncrossing her arms.

“We have about 45 minutes, so I’ll do my best.”

Robert replayed the scenes in his head and found his place in the story.


“That’s it, Lynn. You’re doing great!” JoAnn said to her youngest. Everyone was watching Lynn.

Lynn was on her knees atop a cushion from the couch. She needed the extra height as she sucked on Pastor Scott’s penis. Lynn’s blonde head was slowly moving back and forth with her red lips around the head of Scott’s cock. Scott wasn’t as big as her dad, so she was having an easier time of it.

Robert was impressed. Both with Scott just going with it and his daughter. Scott was definitely out of his comfort zone now. Not the least of which was sin. But they had each to come to grips with that part of their social experiment. Scott had a hand on Lynn’s head, fingers guiding her face while his hips thrust lightly in her face.

JoAnn spoke to her daughter, “Keep going. If you need a break you can suck on his balls. Just like you’ve done with your dad and brother.” JoAnn said, her words landing in the ears of Caroline and Nancy as a confession of sorts while they sat quietly in their armchairs, ankles crossed, and legs tightly pressed together.

JoAnn got a little too close to Scott and he reached out touching one of her perky breasts as he closed his eyes, while Lynn ran her lips down his shaft toward his balls. JoAnn let Scott fondle her breasts, not moving, still speaking quietly to Lynn, a pleased look on JoAnn’s face.

Robert and Kevin were both busy on the couch.

Kevin had turned toward Sarah and thrown a leg over hers as the two teens kissed, pushing her deeper into the cushions. Sarah was stroking his cock with rapid hand moves as Kevin fondled her breasts with his free hand. Cassandra sat quietly next to them, her attention split between the action in the center of the room and Kevin and Sarah. Ben, left with just Jenny, who was focused on her sister, was still just sitting there with his arm around her, only now he sported a growing hard-on.

Kristy, who had already shown some skill in the cock sucking area continued to fondle Bob’s cock which was soon leaking pre-cum.

“Why don’t you let me,” Oksana leaned over speaking to Kristy.

Bob thought they were just going to trade-off. But Oksana had other ideas. She slid off the couch and onto her knees in front of Bob. JoAnn, preoccupied with Scott and Lynn, wasn’t watching.

“JoAnn, do you mind?’ Oksana said, turning to the middle of the room. As she spoke, she took ahold of Bob’s cock, gripping him in her fist.

Scott had a hand on Bob’s wife’s tit and Lynn had ducked her head under his groin going for the pastor’s balls.

JoAnn turned and saw Oksana on her knees between her husband’s legs. Robert watched his wife’s face. Her eyes dilated a tad, and she took a deep breath on seeing them, then smiled at Bob.

“No, go ahead,” JoAnn replied then had a thought. “Kristy, why don’t you help Jenny with Ben.”

Robert knew Kristy hated taking directions from her mom. In this case, seeing perhaps that she was no longer needed, she agreed.

Bob kissed his daughter on the lips as she stood. Her perky round breasts for a moment in his face. He behaved.

“Ben, how many blow jobs have you had?” JoAnn had turned her attention to Jenny and Ben as Kristy quickly knelt in front of Ben pushing his legs apart.

Ben blushed for a moment. “A couple, mam,” he replied politely, his eyes on sexy Kristy.

Robert watched the exchange as Oksana took a bottle of lotion from the floor. He was pretty sure Ben’s only blow jobs were from his mom a couple of weeks ago and maybe his sister if she had been nice and willing at home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.