Monday: The New Me (Martha) - Cover

Monday: The New Me (Martha)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 6: Finally, I get lunch.

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6: Finally, I get lunch. - A girl decides to change for more attention and fun; follow her Monday adventures as she attends classes.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

As soon as we walked into the nearest bathroom, I grabbed Bet’s pants and yanked them down to her ankles - exposing her furry mound.

“I’m just helping.” I said smiling up at her.

“Sure, you are.”

“I am! Now go sit on the sink and give me those panties!” I pointed to a sink while reaching for the panties.

Bet took a sniff, handed me the panties, then hopped up on the sink.

I smelled the crotch and commented “Oh, Mrs.Rogers smells good.”

“She tastes good too.” Betty mentioned while licking her lips.

“When did you lick her?” I was confused.

“I didn’t, but I did taste my finger after.”

I had forgotten about that.

I started to slide her panties up her dangling legs.

Mrs.Rogers is a very thin woman. Bet is a little wider so it was hard pulling them over her thighs and hips.

They were really much too small.

They slipped deep into her ass and her pussy looked like it wanted to escape.

“Oh, these feel good.” Bet said as she took a drag off her vape pen.

“Bet, they are way too tight.” I said, grabbing the dab from her.

“I know, I like that. I can actually feel them pressing on my clit.” She announced as she rubbed the fabric into her vagina. Her labia was now peeking out of either side.

“That looks good...” I declared as I pushed my finger on her clit.

“mmmmm” she agreed as she took another hit.

“Bet, do you have any food left? I’m hungry.” I asked while pulling up her pants.

“No. I ate the food My Mom packed for me. Why don’t you eat the food Your Mom packed for you?” She asserted while blowing out more smoke.

“Whatever slut.” I dismissively declared, as I opened my lunch kit.

My mom means well, but she gets kinda lazy sometimes when packing my lunch.

Sometimes she will make me these amazing sandwiches, other times, most of the time, she will just shove whatever looks kinda healthy into my lunch. Sure enough, today she just put in 2 boiled eggs, at least I hope she boiled them, a plain bagel, and a cucumber. Uncut cucumber.

I started to eat the bagel as Bet puffed on her dab.

“She packed you a bagel.” Betty pronounced.

“A plain bagel.” I was despondent.

I took a bite. I guess a plain bagel is better than nothing.

“So? Put something on it.”

“What? Do you see any cream cheese, or peanut butter, or even butter in my lunch kit?” I asked incredulously.

I choked down another piece.

Big cloud of cherry smoke then “No, but I see another type of butter.”

Betty can be so dense sometimes. There was nothing to put on it.

“What? Where?” I exclaimed as I grabbed the vape pen from her.

Did I mention I love the smell of cherry?

She grabbed the remaining half of the bagel, lifted my skirt, and rubbed it back and forth in my pussy.

“That kind of butter.” She snickered as she took a bite and handed the remaining quarter back to me.

Sometimes I can be super dense.

It didn’t really taste that much different but it was so naughty thinking about eating a bagel covered in my juices.

I did dip it two more times. Wow, it tasted naughty.

I couldn’t really tell if Mr.Fenwick’s cum added anything more to the flavor but the thought added to the experience.

“So, are you full? Class is starting.” Betty stated, taking a hit while the 2nd bell sounded.

“Shit no, and now we are late.” I exclaimed.

“Mar, it’s socials, Micheal doesn’t care if we are late, just that we show up.” Betty dismissed my worry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.