Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 1: old guy Lou meets some teens at thrift store- revised

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: old guy Lou meets some teens at thrift store- revised - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Lou had been retired for a few years when he was asked by a friend to help out at the community thrift store, that served the folks in the lower-class south end of town. The area was dotted with trailer parks and apartment complexes, many with young single moms and divorcees with kids. The thrift store, which took donations of used clothing and other household goods, was in a somewhat rundown old shopping center, and the thrift store was filled with racks of clothing all sorted by gender, age-group and sizes. Although not as nicely decorated as traditional department stores, the thrift store still featured two rows of dressing rooms in each back corner of the store, to allow customers to try on clothing they found on the acres of racks. Another section was filled with furniture, everything from couches to bedroom sets, cabinets, hutches, lamps and most anything else needed to furnish a home.

Lou’s job was to move items around, and re-stock clothing after it had been taken to the dressing rooms and left on the rolling carts available outside those dressing rooms. Lou’s regular station outside the dressing rooms was his favorite, and he soon came to appreciate the many young teenage girls who shopped there emerging from their tiny dressing rooms to look at themselves in the floor length mirrors near his station. They were of all shapes and sizes, of course, with some skinny and tall and some chubby and short, and everything in between. He smiled at them all, maintaining a kindly attitude of a friendly grandfather-figure to the young teens. Lou kept himself in shape, and was proud of his military background, and his buff chest and arms. Lou also was proud of his larger than average cock, and he typically wore shorts or jeans that showed off his big package.

After a while, the girls all smiled and flirted a bit with the grey-haired Lou, sometimes coming out of the dressing rooms with a new skirt or shorts or top, and twirling around in front of Lou and asking, “Whad’ya think, Lou?” Lou flirted right back, smiling and whistling at the girls, and occasionally giving them a little slap on the butt, or a friendly squeeze of their shoulders, when they twirled around for his inspection.

After a while, Lou began to have his favorites, and looked forward to the days when one of his cute little teen teasers would come by to try on some new clothes. Summer was the best, of course, because some were buying short shorts, skimpy tops, and sometimes even little bikinis that could be found on the racks. The only thing the thrift shop didn’t carry was underwear, although they did have several racks of pajamas and nighties. They also carried used costumes, which made for a lot of business from the teens around Halloween.

One particularly hot day, one of his little favorites came in, a girl named Tanya, who had told him she lived in the nearby trailer park, with her “ma.”

“Hi, Lou,” Tanya greeted him, as she entered the dressing room with an armload of clothes. “Ma, sent me up to buy some clothes. She told me I looked like a whore, and needed some clothes that covered me up better, haha.” Tanya laughed as she slammed the door behind her and went into the dressing room. Tanya was about 16 he guessed, just recently grown a few inches taller, to about 5’7” or so, with a thin but developing young body

Lou had been watching the teen since she came to the teen’s section and had begun pulling items from the rack about ten minutes before. If he was honest, she did look like a bit like a whore, although a quite young whore at that. She was dressed in a pair of tiny, badly frayed, cutoff jean shorts, that looked like they had fit her two years ago, when she was 14, but now were straining the metal button that held them closed above the short zipper and showed off the firm curve of her little ass cheeks in back, where they intersected with the crease at the top of her firm thighs. She wore a thin stretchy black top with spaghetti strap, that showed the firm form of her little tits, and the nipple atop each one, made hard by the cool air-conditioning inside the store. Her dirty blond hair, cut shoulder length, hung in somewhat stringy strands around her pale face, dampened by the humidity on the hot afternoon. She smiled with a cute smile, with two of her front teeth prominent, and a little bit crooked. She looked hot and fuckable.

As she began undressing inside the tiny cubicle, Lou responded to her comment by saying, “You are a beautiful girl, Tanya, I don’t know why your mom would say such a mean thing about you. I’m sure you’ll find some great clothes here today, that will make her happy.”

“Ha, ha, Lou,” Tanya chirped from inside, “I could care less about whether ma is happy. She don’t like her boyfriends lookin’ at me, when they come to see her. Me, I kind of like the attention from them old guys.”

I’ll bet they do like looking at your hot little ass, thought Lou, as he listened to Tanya rustling around inside the dressing room. I know I do.

As his cock began rising, thinking about the teen tart in the dressing room, the door handle turned and Tanya emerged barefoot, wearing a pair of loose-fitting black shorts, and a somewhat baggy white graphic t-shirt.

“Whadya think, Lou?” she asked, turning around as she spoke. “Does this cover up my ass?”

“That it does, Tanya,” said Lou, lifting the back edge of the shorts to see where her ass was, “that it does. You should buy those to make your ma happy, but let Lou help you find some things that will let you keep getting the attention of those older guys. Cuz you know, Tanya, I’m an older guy that thinks you’re just about the cutest teenager that I’ve seen.”

“Awww, Lou,” said Tanya, padding over to him. “You’re such a sweety.” And she reached her arms up around his neck, and pulled herself up against Lou, pressing her hard nips against his chest, and feeling the big lump of his cock against her midsection. She couldn’t help but feel his erection and Lou felt her intentionally grind into it.

Feeling his aroused state, she looked down at his swollen package and said, “You do think I’m cute, don’t you, Lou?”

“That would be so cool for you to help me pick some sexy clothes,” Tanya said with a wink, as she turned and returned to the dressing room. “I’m gonna take these off, and have you hold ‘em, while I look for some stuff I like, and you can help me pick the cutest outfits. I’ll be right out.”

And so she was, moments later handing Lou the loose -fitting top and shorts, as she went off for more shopping. Lou noticed that Tanya had not bothered to fasten the top button on her too tight shorts, leaving them to gap open dangerously low on her little tummy. She must be shaving down south, he thought, or she would be showing some pussy fur.

As she walked back toward the racks, he admired her firm ass cheeks, on lurid display where the fringe of the shorts crossed her cheeks and then disappeared into the crack of her little ass.

Lou went back to his duties and watched a new teen, a tall brunette girl with long legs and tight little tits held high on her chest, enter another room, with an armload of clothes. The girl smiled with a crooked tooth grin. She gave him a little show of her butt in her tight jeans, as she slipped into the room, and locked the door behind her.

There were several other girls in the store, and Lou was busy smiling and greeting them, when Tanya returned. He noticed she had a little bikini with her, as well as a black dress of some sort, and a pair of jeans.

“Don’t go away, Lou,” Tanya said with a big smile as she entered the dressing room, “I might need some advice, or even some help getting into some of these things.”

“I’ll be here, sweetpea,” Lou responded, watching her hot little ass as she closed the door lightly behind her. He noticed she didn’t lock it.

After a few minutes, Tanya emerged from the room, wearing the tiny yellow bikini, that barely covered her tits, and had a small triangle covering her pubic mound, held in place by a couple of elastic white straps, that angled up over her hips. When she turned around, he saw that the little straps met in the middle of her lower back, and a single narrow yellow strip of bathing suit between her butt cheeks connected to a string that disappeared between the cheeks, and apparently held the triangle in place from below. She turned around for Lou, smiling as she came back to look at him.

Before she could ask, Lou gave a low whistle, and said: “Wow, Tanya, that little bikini really shows off your hot little body. You could make a dead man rise with that ass!”

Tanya giggled, and again gave Lou a little hug, letting herself rub up against Lou’s body, this time purposely grinding her firm abs against the hard lump of his package. Lou couldn’t resist reaching down and putting a hand on each of her perfect ass cheeks that were so openly displayed and giving her a little pull against himself. Tanya gave him a little murmur of pleasure as she felt herself pulled against his hard manhood.

She then bounced away, turning around to flaunt her ass, and said, “Now I got a little dress; I want you to see it!”

She ducked into the cubicle, and he noticed the tall teen come out of a different cubicle, wearing a little summer dress, her bra and straps obvious under the sheer fabric of the dress.

She looked at herself in the mirror, turning slowly around right in front of Lou. The dress was short, and it showed her long legs and thighs well.

“Well?” she asked, as she saw Lou looking at her with a smile. He noticed that she looked down at his bulging shorts as she smiled back at him.

“I think it would look a lot better without the bra, sweety, to be honest,” Lou said. “At your age, you don’t need a bra anyway, and those straps distract from the dress. That little dress sure does show off your beautiful legs, that’s for sure. By the way, what’s your name sweety?”

“I’m Faye,” she said, “glad you like the dress. Maybe you could help me unsnap my bra here.” And she stepped right up within inches of Lou, and turned her back to him without waiting for his answer. He stood behind her to unhook the bra, and admire her long smooth back, shown off by the open back of the dress. As he released the bra, Faye very deliberately pushed her ass back into Lou’s crotch, mashing her ass against his rock-hard cock, straining inside his shorts.

“Ohhh, excuse me, Lou!,” Faye exclaimed with mock surprise,” I didn’t mean to bump in to you.” It was an obvious lie, as she continued pressing against him as she spoke.

As she lied, she looked over her shoulder, moving her mouth to within inches of Lou’s face, and licked her lips lewdly. Her dark brown hair, cut in short waves, brushed across Lou’s cheek and he inhaled the fruity shampoo smell of freshly washed hair. He thought he detected another, more natural scent, the unmistakable scent of teen pussy, as she leaned back into him, and he inhaled deeply as he looked down the front of the teen, her small breast mounds with the luscious brown nipples now visible as her bra fell away, under the wispy spring dress. After he finished releasing the bra hooks, he let his hands fall, and reached around the girl, gripped her hips through the wispy dress material, and pulled her tight against his manhood.

“Mmmmmm,” Faye murmured, “you really do like this dress.”

“I sure like what’s under the dress,” Lou whispered in the hot teen’s ear, as his hands continued feeling her hips and her upper thighs, as she continued leaning against him.

“Well, your welcome to feel anything that you like under the dress, Lou.” Faye said in a husky whisper. “Don’t be shy!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.