Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 10: Fashion Show at the Thrift Store

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Fashion Show at the Thrift Store - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Lou enjoyed his job at the thrift store and enjoyed all his teen friends. He was enjoying the sex with his favorite girls, but if there was one thing Lou really enjoyed it was variety.

In the old days, Lou would have joked with friends that he liked to get a little “strange” – a shorthand for some new pussy. Yes, there was nothing quite like the pure pleasure of fucking a new pussy, preferably one that was tight, wet and attached to a cute young girl. As he browsed the TV guide one evening, he came across the Victoria’s Secret fashion show, and tuned in for a few minutes, watching a parade of smoking hot models show off the latest in lingerie and swimsuits from Victoria’s Secret. The outfits showed off the tits, asses and long legs of the gorgeous models, and as he watched, a little light bulb went off in his head. Lou could organize a fashion show at the thrift store, invite his girls and their many young girl friends to participate, and then sell tickets to watch to his breakfast group of dirty old men, who shared his love for looking at (and occasionally getting lucky with) hot young neighborhood teens. With prizes awarded in various categories, Lou knew that he could get at least a dozen girls to participate, and maybe get some new girls in his fucking rotation.

Lou immediately set to work the next day on his idea.

He first approached his friend Tanya, who was probably about 17 now and loved to show of her sexy body for Lou and his friends. Tanya was a typical trailer park girl, on her own since her mother was barely paying the rent, and street smart from basically figuring out how the world works. Living in the trailer park, she learned at a young age that her body could get her what she wanted, and she wasn’t shy about using it to her advantage. She knew what older guys with money like Lou liked, and she was happy to give it to them, for cash.

He told Tanya about the Fashion Show, and that he would award cash prizes of $500, $ 250 and $100 for the best outfits in several fashion categories, that he was still working up. She asked who was going to judge the show, and Lou told her he had a group of guys from his McDonald’s breakfast group who would be happy to judge, and were going to donate to the prize fund.

She thought it was a great idea, and said she had 3 or 4 friends from school, and maybe one from the strip club, who would love to be in the show, and who had great sexy bodies as well. Lou asked her what categories he should have prizes for, and Tanya has several suggestions. She said she thought the categories should be outfits that Lou and his friends would like, and Tanya winked and flashed him a peek at her perky tits when she said she knew exactly the kinds of outfits Lou and his friends liked. Tanya was dressed in her typical summer outfit that day, a pair of micro-short cut-off jeans that showed off her long legs, and a too-small stretchy yellow Lycra camisole top, that barely concealed her perky young tits, and the dark nipples that topped them. Lou couldn’t resist giving her a little slap on her tight ass, and a squeeze around her narrow waist, as he talked with her about the fashion show. Even when she pulled the top back after flashing him, Lou still enjoyed looking at her teenage tits.

Tanya suggested two categories that Lou hadn’t thought of, but that he immediately loved.

First was the “Thrift Store Finds” category, which would require that the girls wear only what they found on the racks and shelves of the thrift store. This category would require the girls to rummage around in the store, and then dress-up in only the clothes, shoes and accessories they found in the store. Sort of a scavenger hunt and dress-up fashion show combined. Lou loved it and made that his first category.

The second category was called the sleep-over category, and for this, the girls could wear whatever they might wear to a sleepover party, which meant any sort of nighty, pajamas, or lingerie. It could be something you would wear with your girl-friends, or as Tanya suggested, something you would wear if you wanted to seduce your girlfriend’s daddy or stepdaddy at a sleepover. Lou told Tanya that the category of what you’d wear to seduce your girlfriend’s daddy was the sort of outfit he and his friends would rate highly.

“Yeah, I know, Lou,” said Tanya, “you dirty old man!”

With the categories set, and the date set two weeks away, Lou and Tanya began promoting the show, and soon Lou had a dozen of his friends set to judge, and Tanya had recruited 3 friends, and another 8 girls had signed up, just from the sign Lou posted inside the thrift store. The girls were all from the neighborhood, meaning either the trailer park, or the working-class development up the road, with all the girls willing to go all out to win the $500 prizes in each category. Lou couldn’t wait to see how far they would go to impress the judges, because he knew Tanya would let the girls know that when it came to these old guys the sexier – and sluttier- the better they would like the outfit.

Lou had set the fashion show for Sunday night, when the store was closed, because he didn’t want any other customers coming in and seeing what his young harem of teenage girls were wearing for the show. He knew they would do everything they could to show-off their hot bodies to the judges, and with these young sluts, how far they would go was something even Lou couldn’t guess. But he knew he didn’t want to take a chance that any of their mothers might stop in and see the show.

As the girls arrived, he gave each of them a small cardboard card with their number on it and a space for them to write in their name, so that each judge could rate them as they pranced down the elevated runway Lou had built from 6 long tables down the middle aisle of the store. Each girl carried a little bag with her “sleepover costume” and each was given a plastic basket to “shop” for the clothes she would wear in the “Thrift Store Finds” category. Some girls used a grocery bag to carry their clothes, while others had name brand tote bags. There were two additional points to “Finds” category, that the girls were informed of on the night of the show: 1) they got to keep any clothes/shoes that they used for their outfit, and 2) they could not wear anything that wasn’t found in the thrift store, which meant no underwear, bras or panties or tights, since those items were not accepted nor sold at the thrift store. Some of the girls were surprised by the second rule, but they grudgingly accepted the rules, as they really wanted to win the cash.

He had lined up the judges’ chairs along the runway, seating them just inches from the tables where the young girls would walk and show off their outfits. As the judges would be sitting below where the girls were to walk the runway, the judges would have a clear view up their legs, and under whatever skirts or dresses they wore. The girls saw the set-up and giggled among themselves as they looked at the line-up of dirty old men in the judges’ chairs, many already showing tents in their loose trousers as they watched the sexy young girls arriving.

Lou announced that the show was starting soon and told the girls they had fifteen minutes to go through the store, gather their outfits, and then another five minutes to dress and get in line for the runway walk. The girls scattered around the store, laughing and giggling as they scampered about, with several heading first to the shoe section to snatch up the few pairs of sexy high-heels and platform type sandals, that would make any outfit a lot sexier. While the store had a lot of shoes, there weren’t that many made for a sexy walk down a fashion show runway.

Other girls went to the section that featured the loose hippie-style frocks and tops that had been big in the 70’s and 80’s but were now thrift store staples. Others looked in the shorts and jeans sections to find the sexiest shorts or jeans, while others rifled through the skirts, looking for something with a “schoolgirl” look.

The girls were all laughing and giggling, as they rushed around, and even more laughing and loud squeals could be heard as they all gathered to put on their “finds” behind the big screen Lou had put up in the back of the store, which was their “dressing area.” Lou had hired one of his best clerks, Callie, a cute thirty something part -time dancer at the local men’s club, to supervise the girls in the dressing area, and get them lined up for the show.

Lou called to Callie, to start the show, and send the first girl out. Callie stepped on to the stage, wearing a tiny mini-skirt and a flouresent green bikini top, and balancing on a pair of 5-inch heels, to start the show. The old men whistled and hooted, until Callie told them to “shut the fuck up” so the show could begin.

“Welcome, boys, to the first annual Thrift Store Fashion Show, featuring the lovely girls of Foxtail Garden’s Mobile Home Park, and the surrounding area. Our first aspiring model is the lovely Abby, so let’s give her a warm welcome as she models in the “Thrift Store Finds” category,” Callie began. “Remember, according to the rules, the girls may not wear anything not found in the thrift store, so don’t be surprised to see no underwear on these young hotties!”

Abby was a cute, tall and thin ginger-haired redhead, and she wobbled a bit as she walked in a pair of strap-on cork heel sandals, with heels at least 4 inches high. She was wearing a schoolgirl-type plaid skirt, that she had turned under at the waist, to make it shorter. On top, she wore a plain white shirt of a thin cotton material, that she had left unbuttoned, and had tied in a knot under her tits. The skirt barely covered her cute little round ass when viewed from a few feet away, and the judges sitting next to the runway could look right up the skirt and see her little pink pussy lips and her entire tight ass. Abby giggled, and pretended to try to cover herself as she walked down the runway, but she spun at the end, and gave everyone a free flash of her ass and pussy—so she wasn’t really wasn’t trying to cover much up. Abby had big tits for a teen, - probably c -cups- and they bounced and jiggled inside the tied shirt as she pranced down the runway in the platform sandals.

The judges were impressed and smiled and whistled as Abby walked past each of them, occasionally stopping to give a little extra flash to one of the guys. One of the old guys threw a ten dollar bill on the runway, and Abby bent over at the waist to pick it up, giving the guys behind her a wonderful view of her tight ass, and her little pussy peeking out below. The old guys hooted and hollered, when she bent over, and Abby smiled and blew them a kiss.

Next up was Tanya, carrying number 2, who looked as slutty as usual in her finds. She had found a pair of tall high-heeled pointy-toe lightb brown leather cowboy boots that mostly covered her muscular calves, and showed off her long firm thighs above the boots. She had found a pair of the tiniest cut-offs imaginable, to maximize the skin she was showing above the boots. They were so small that the white pockets flared out out under the cutoff denim in front, and in back, the cutoffs were little more than the double stitched strap of denim that wedged into, and disappeared between, her firm teen ass cheeks. She strutted down the runway, her little butt cheeks undulating up and down. Her top was a blue jean vest, decorated with a leather fringe, that was at least a sizes too small. She wore it unbuttoned, so that her firm little tits were almost completely visible from the front. Only the little brown nipples were hidden behind the vest, if viewed from the side ... and even those peaked out once or twice as she walked, and the vest shifted from side to side. Again the men hooted and whistled, and Tanya gave them a slutty smile from her dirty blond bangs that hung across her face, and blew them kisses as she walked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.