Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 11: Lou Helps Out a Pregnant Teen

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Lou Helps Out a Pregnant Teen - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Tanya’s friend Charlotte was only seventeen when she discovered she was pregnant. Living in the trailer park with her ma, she was a horny little redhead who had started having sex when she was barely sixteen, and Charlotte sometimes got so horny, that she would even fuck some of her ma’s boyfriends, after they had fucked her ma. Charlotte couldn’t help herself, she just had an itchy little pussy, and when it was itchy, she didn’t care who she fucked.

She had fucked boys from her high school, fucked some of those boys’ daddies, and even fucked some of the old farts who lived in the trailer park, and sat around their tiny porches wearing wifebeater t-shirts and dirty cargo shorts.

Charlotte was just a little slut, who loved to fuck.

Lou was never one to judge, and he actually appreciated little teen sluts. So when Tanya brought Charlotte in to the thrift store on a sunny Saturday morning, Lou was all smiles. Tanya introduced Charlotte, and told Lou Charlotte was in kind of a bind.

Lou looked Charlotte over and liked what he saw. She was a young-looking seventeen, with dark reddish brown hair – almost mahogahany. It was a little stringy and looked like she had not washed it for a few days, as the dark strands hung across her cute face in stringy strands. She had a piercing under her lip, with a cute mouth and big teeth, that gave her that “innocent but dumb” look. Her full upper lip curled over her teeth, and her clear white skin was lightly freckled. Her body was actually rather thin, considering she was pregnant. Her tummy did bulge forward, and from what Lou could see, her tits seemed slightly large for her frame. She wore a pair of baggy sweatpants, that were stretched under the bulge of her baby bump, and they hung from her hips that were swollen with a bit more baby fat than she’d had a few weeks ago. She wore an old sleeveless t-shirt that looked like an old man’s cast off, and the shirt’s thin cotton did little to hide the prominent brown nipples that topped her swollen tits.

“Hi there, Charlotte,” Lou said warmly, stepping up to the youngster and giving her a close hug, holding her voluptuous body against his.

“Hi, Lou,” said Charlotte, as she embraced Lou, and became a little excited as the much older man held her tight, and her sensitive nipples under her thin t-shirt rubbed against his muscled chest.

“How did this little baby bump, happen, darlin?” asked Lou, as he gently rubbed his big hand over the exposed baby bump. “Did you forget to take your pill, or did somebody forget to wear protection?”

Charlotte, smiled a sexy, somewhat shy smile and answered, “I got no idea how this happened, Lou. I tell everybody I fuck not to come in me, but I guess somebody did. Who the fuck knows?”

Tanya laughed at her friend, and said to Lou, “She’s such a slut, Lou. She don’t even know who the daddy is.”

“Fuck you, Tanya,” Charlotte snapped, “Just cuz I like to fuck, don’t’ mean I’m a slut. I’m just really friendly with everybody I meet.”

“Well,” said Lou with a big smile, and an arm around the redheaded teen, “I like friendly girls, and I’ll be happy to put you up here in one of our little apartments.”

“Yeah, Lou,” smiled Tanya, “I knew you’d like Charlotte, with her hot tits and tight little ass.”

“And you were right,” said Lou, as he took Charlotte’s hand and began leading her back to the small apartment in the back of the thrift store. He put a hand on Charlotte’s ass, and stroked her through the sweatpants, as the two walked toward the back of the store. Lou smiled as the teenager shuffled in her pink crocs, that squeaked a bit on the freshly mopped linoleum floor of the store.

Once inside the small apartment, where a large bed dominated the room, Lou stood behind Charlotte, and asked her what she thought. Charlotte looked back at Lou and said she liked it. Lou took the opportunity to put his arms around the teen and brought his hands up to cup her swollen breasts.

“Oooooh, that feels good,” cooed Charlotte, as she leaned back, pressing her ass against Lou’s hardening cock.

Lou pressed his cock, straining inside his shorts, into the warm crack of Charlotte’s firm ass cheeks, and leaned into whisper into her ear:

“You mean the feeling of my big cock up against your hot little ass, or did you mean my big hands holding your little teen titties?”

“I mean, you’re makin’ me get all hot and frisky,” the girl mumbled back, now grinding against his cock.

Lou massaged her tits, and rolled her big nipples between his fingers. After fondling her sexy tits, he dropped one hand down to the waistband of her sweatpants, and slid a big finger down along her lightly furred pussy slit. It was already slippery with her cunt cream, and he easily massaged up and down a little until his big finger slowly entered her pussy, and pushed deep inside.

“Mmmmmm ... Ooooh ... Fuck me!” Charlotte moaned, as his finger found her clit, and rubbed over the slippery nub.

“Yeah, don’t mind if I do,” said Lou, as he gently pushed the girl forward, so that she was now laying face first on the bed.

He then grabbed her sweatpants, and pulled them off of her, leaving her naked from the waist down, her firm creamy white ass cheeks, contrasting with the full lips of her dark pink pussy that peeked out below her ass. Her baby bump held her up off the bed, revealing the fat lips of her pussy below her creamy ass. He reached down, and put his hands between her legs, and gently forced her legs to spread, and positioned her at a level where his big cock could easily penetrate her.

Lou dropped his shorts, and his big meaty cock jumped up and pointed at the girl’s creamy ass.

“I hope ya don’t mind me fuckin’ you while you’re pregnant, baby, cuz that pussy looks mighty fuckable right now,” Lou said, leaning over the girl, and feeling the heat of her body through the thin t-shirt.

“Hell, no,” Charlotte quickly said, looking back at Lou. “This baby better get used to a big ol’ cock pokin’ around inside me, cuz bein’ pregnant is just makin me more horny than I already was!”

“Well, old Lou will take care of that right now, then,” Lou said in a husky whisper into the girl’s stringy hair, as he guided his cock into her creamy cunthole, and forced his entire length deep into the tight, hot teen pussy.

“Ooooooh, OOOOOHHHH, fugme,” Charlotte moaned into the covers on the bed, as Lou plowed into her from behind.

“Omigod ... I love that big old cock in me” Charlotte moaned, as Lou pounded against her supple ass, and reached under to manhandle her sensitive tits.

What a hot little fuck this redheaded teen was, thought Lou. It’s no wonder she’s pregnant, he thought, as his balls began to tighten, and he prepared to shoot a load of his hot semen deep into the girls clutching pussy. He pumped into her hot cunt, slapping up against her ass. Charlotte moaned, and yelped a few times as he slammed hard against her, and his cock bottomed out in her teenage pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.